Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh Netwok ❯ Welcome to YGONW ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yugi: Welcome to YGONW! Top stories today include new food at Burger King, and another FANFIC AREA! But first, here's Sylphie with the weather.

Sylphie: Uhh...

*Looks around for weather paper*

Sylphie: Ummm...

Sylphie: Tea! Did you take my paper?

Tea: *shakes her head* I would never do that! Stealing is so unfrendshipy!

Sylphie: Right. Serenity!!!

Serenity: I didn't take it.

Sylphie: Mai?

Mai: What would I want a piece of paper?

Sylphie: Uh, well.....It's gonna be beautiful this week...clear skies and sunshine and maybe high temps.!

Yugi: Thank you, Sylphie. Now to Joey for the new food at Burger King (a/n: Eww, greasy food).

Joey: *munch munch* I want sprite!!!!!

Joey: *Sssiiiippp* More fries!!

Everyone: *sweatdrop*

Joey: *munch munch* Dat camera's on? Dang it!!

*food flies out of his mouth onto the camera*

Mokuba :GROSS!!!!!

Joey: Dat's right, dere's a new burger here at Burger King! Let's have a taste! *CHOMP*

Joey: Wow, dis stuff is good! What's the burger called?

Manager: We call it the Chipburger. See the brown smelly thing? It's buffalo dung.

*Joey turns green and puts his hand over his mouth*

Everyone: EWWWWWW!

*runs to the bathroom*

Yami: Poor Joey, sharing news about the Chipburger and it's secret. Now we have Serenity with news about a new the newly found FANFIC place.

Serenity: That's right Yami! Someone has opened a new fanfic area at www.fanfics.org!

Serenity: It's still a little new, but it may grow if it allows Self Insertions! There's little know about this place, but our lovely fic writers should check it out!

Yami: Oh, we interrupt this story to bring you urgent news. There have been signs of a squall that'll last the week coming.

Tea: Seems like Sylphie was wrong.

Mai: Yeah, beautiful weather isn't it? It's FREEZING!

Sylphie: Oh SHUT UP you two! And Tea I thought we were friends! You broke the Friendship Seal!

Tea:*gasp* I never thought of that! Who knew that one day I would betray friendship! Oh Friendship God, please forgive me-*blabs on and on*

Yugi: Uh, Thank you for watching YGONW. See you tomorrow. And by then, hopefully Tea will stop talking….