Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 4
 
After waiting in the arcade a couple of hours, Yami skipped back home. Yugi, who was just closing the shop, eyed him suspiciously.
“So what's for dinner?” Yami asked cheerfully.
“You should know. It's your turn to cook!” Yugi grumbled.
“Oh it is? Heheheh.”
“Why are you smirking like that?”
“Ah eh… I just remembered a good recipe for spaghetti.” Yami lied. The Bakura inside him was in fact plotting another mean joke.
“Well, ok. I can't wait to taste it.” Yugi said, and Yami entered the kitchen giggling.
About thirty minutes later Yugi sat down at the table, and Yami handed him a plate of spaghetti. Grandpa, who couldn't eat solid food anymore, was in the living room with his porridge.
“Okay hikari, enjoy!” Yami said grinning.
“Why aren't you eating anything?” Yugi asked.
“I uh… already had dinner at Seto's place.” Yami said as-a-matter-of-factly.
“Oh you did, did you?” Yugi muttered, staring at his plate.
“Well, go on! Eat!” Yami urged, shoving the plate towards the hikari. Yugi blinked, but then picked up his fork, scooped up some spaghetti and put it in his mouth, not noticing Yami's evil grin.
“… What's in this sauce?” Yugi asked slowly, after swallowing.
“Peppers. Lots of peppers.” Yami grinned. And then the full force of the hotness reached Yugi's tongue. And throat… and the rest of his mouth.
“Water!” he choked.
“Well sure, dearest hikari!” Yami said, pouring Yugi a glass of clear substance, which the poor kid gulped down immediately. Yami tried very hard not to laugh as Yugi started sputtering madly.
“Yami! This is vinegar!” he shouted.
“Oh, it is? I had no idea.” Yami said innocently as he turned the bottle in his hand to stare at the label. The next second Yugi was standing in front of the sink, drinking from the faucet.
 
The next morning Malik was enjoying his usual morning walk when he saw something very odd indeed. A mane of spiky, multicoloured hair was protruding from a bush in front of Kaiba mansion.
“Ehm, Yami? I mean, Bakura… what are you doing?” Malik asked, and the bush made a loud shushing sound.
“Get down, before anyone sees you!” came Yami's voice, and a hand pulled Malik into the bush too.
“Ah, don't go pulling people into bushes! It could give others the wrong idea!” Malik snarled.
“My plan would've been wrecked if someone had spotted you!” Yami whispered back.
“What plan exactly?”
“Today is a schoolday. It is now eight o' clock, and school starts at eight thirty. You see that? That is Seto's limousine. That means he hasn't left yet.”
“You sure like torturing him don't you?” Malik asked, but at that moment the gate separating the glorious Kaiba mansion from the common world opened, and Seto tiptoed onto the sidewalk, looking around apprehensively. Yami silently counted to three and then lunged out of the bushes.
“Seto-chaaaan!” he shouted gleefully, preparing a major glomp. Seto jumped and started to run in the opposite direction, towards the limousine. When he was halfway however, Yami lunged forwards and grabbed the CEO's ankles, causing him to fall forwards.
“I've got you now Seto darling!” Yami cheered, but Seto was one step ahead of him. He quickly pulled a can out of his pocket and sprayed the contents in Yami's eyes.
“Eat pepperspray you stalker!” Seto shouted, as Yami fell back cursing madly. Wasting no time, the CEO got to his feet and hurried into the limousine.
“GO GO GO!” he shouted to the confused chauffeur. A second later you could hear the sound of screeching tires, and Yami was left rolling around on the sidewalk.
“Whoa, are you okay?” Malik asked.
“Does it look like I'm okay?!” Yami shouted, holding his hands over his tearing eyes.
“Damn, he sure was prepared this time…” Malik laughed, trying to help Yami to his feet.
“Hey Yami, do want to come inside and rinse out those eyes?” asked a third voice.
“Seto! When I get my hands you I'll-” Yami began, but whatever he was gonna do would forever be a mystery, because he was quickly interrupted by Malik.
“It's not Kaiba, it's Seth.” He said.
“Yo!” Seth said cheerfully. Unlike his hikari, Seth the ex- high priest was a nice guy. Both he and Malik grabbed one of Yami's arms and led him inside the mansion.