Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh! Prank of the century ❯ Let’s do some damage OUTSIDE! Part 2 >:D ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh! Prank of the century part 7
Let's do some damage OUTSIDE! Part 2 >:D
 
Me: Damn straight! Guys know nothing about make up, so he won't know how to get it off!
 
Mai: Uh huh! And the beauty of it all is that it lasts 24 hours!
 
Me: This will be so hilarious, especially when everyone watches the news tomorrow!
Mai: How do you know that it will be on the news?
 
Me: My mom Kyoko works for the news and when I tell her that I have a story for her, then she'll put it on the live news at 7:00am, when most people get up in the morning!
 
Mai: You're a natural!
 
Me: Yup! Thanks! ^.^
 
Mai: Let's do his nails!
 
Me: Ok!
 
Mai: What should we do with his Blue eyes white dragon cards? *sets them on my make up set*
 
Me: I don't know, maybe we should glue them to the ceiling, or- *Reaches for lipstick and accidentally spills the nail polish all over the three cards.*
 
Mai and Me: O.O
 
Me: Oh, shit! What do I do now! I'm dead when he finds out I did this!
 
Mai: You mean IF he finds out, which he wont, so chill!
 
Me: You're right, he won't find out, thank you, I needed to hear that!
 
Mai: Any time!
 
Me: Hey, are you two done with the boobie traps yet?
 
Joey: Just about!
 
Ryou: All we need to do now is connect these strings to these two bucket's and...... Now were done!
 
Me: Ok, now let's get out of here before sleeping beauty over there wakes up!
 
Everyone: Agreed!
 
Ryou: Let's go to the living room and meet up with everyone else!
 
*In the living room*
 
Yami: Finally, you guys are done now!
 
Me: Yup!
 
Joey: Now let's get to Phase B, the T.P ing!
 
*Outside*
 
Mei_lynn: Ok, time to split up! Leave nothing unrolled!
 
Everyone: Break!
 
*After everything was rolled*
 
Duke: Now, Joey, Mai, Tristan, go spray paint the wall, while Me, Ryou, and Melody go and set this up on the roof!
 
*on the roof*
 
Duke: Hey Melody, what does the banner say?
 
Me: It says “Be my best friend Tea Gardener!”
 
Ryou: This is complete torture for Kaiba!
 
Duke: Well, better him then us, right?(TBC!)