Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, short stories ❯ Short stories ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, short stories.
 
Disclaimer.
So, this is what happens when Meowzy is locked into a room with a computer on a very hot day. It's a few random Yu-gi-oh stories! I had fun writing them and such.
I thank Ruud and Jan for some of the ideas.
Also, I do not own Yu-gi-oh, Naruto, the toothfairy or Sherlock Holmes.
Have fun!
 
Scene one: Attack of the clones.
"Hello? Anyone home?" Atem called, entering the abandoned warehouse. Bakura stepped forward, into the light.
"Good day pharaoh." he said.
"Why did you call me here?" Atem asked, staring around at the darkened warehouse.
"Because this is the place, where you will die! I will kill you right here!" Bakura shouted.
"Oh really? You and what army?" Atem asked sarcastically. Little did he know a few seconds later he would regret that question.
"This army!" Bakura shouted, and a few hundred evil clones jumped into the light from all directions. The door behind Atem fell shut, and the pharaoh gulped.
"Where did you get an evil clone army?" Atem asked.
"I stole the shadow copy technique from Naruto" Bakura said, and the clones all shrugged.
"So, who's gonna pound him to a pulp?" One of the Bakura's asked.
"I aint going in there! He could hurt me!" another clone said. immediately, all the clones started making up lame excuses not to fight.
"Dammit! Settle down guys!" Bakura number one shouted.
"Hey, who are you to boss us around?" Bakura number... something retorted.
"I created you!"
"Prove it!"
"Guys, shut up! The pharaoh is escaping!"
Atem froze on his way to the door and gulped.
"You stay right there pharaoh, and we'll settle this matter." One of the many Bakura said, and they all rounded up for a meeting.
"Okay, I'll crouch down behind him and you push!"
"No way! That's the sissy attack! I say we stab him!"
"Stabbing is no fun!"
"Can we pull his hair then?"
"And steal his clothes?"
"Whatever. I say on the count of three, we jump at him."
"Good plan."
All the Bakura turned back to the pharaoh, who whistled innocently.
"One... Two..."
Atem turned to the door and started running.
"THREE!!!"
The group of tomb robbers jumped at the pharaoh, but since there were so many of them, it turned out to be a bit of a problem...
"Get your elbow out of my eye!"
"Aaaargh! He tripped me!"
"I didn't mean to!"
"Hey, that Bakura stole my wallet!"
"Did not!"
"Stop fighting, damn you!"
"Shut up! You are so gay!"
"Well, then so are you!"
"Where did the pharaoh go?"
All the Bakura stopped fighting amongst each other and looked around in puzzlement, as the pharaoh had quickly escaped by diving through a window.
"Ah damn..." One of the Bakura said.
"Ohwell. Who's up for some museum visiting? We could go rob all the gift shops in the world, at the exact same time! They'll never know what hit them!"
The cheering of hundreds of evil tomb robbers could be heard, and indeed, all the gift shops were soon emptied.

Scene two, panty raid.
Joey was awoken in the middle of the night, by something rustling past his face. He sneezed and opened his eyes to see... a piece of white cloth. Cloth that belonged to a white trenchcoat. Joey looked up and saw a ninja, completely in black but wearing Seto Kaiba's trenchcoat crawling across his ceiling. He was holding a couple of Joey's underpants.
"What the hell?" Joey muttered, staring at the ninja, who stared back at him in wide blue eyes. The ninja coughed nervously and jumped down from the ceiling.
"Who are you? And why are you stealing my underwear?" Joey asked.
"I'm the... er.. underwear ninja! I steal your old underwear, and give you a penny for it!"
"Oooh, I could use some pennies! Hey wait, that sounds an awful lot like the tooth fairy!"
"Uhm... yeah... she's my business associate."
"Cool. Hey, why does your voice sound like Kaiba's voice?" Joey asked.
"I do not know this Kaiba of which you speak, and it's probably pure coincidence! Now go to bed Mutt- I mean Wheeler- I mean... uhm.. little boy whom I've never seen before in my life."
"And you are wearing Kaiba's coat because..."
"This is not Kaiba's coat! There must be millions of coats like this."
"Hey, I know Kaiba's coat! It was designed especially for him! Look, it even has a label on it saying it's made by Kaiba corps!"
"Coat? What coat? It must've been your imagination!" the ninja said, quickly taking off the coat and throwing it out the window.
"Oh... Ok... So... Collecting underpants must be a lot of hard work! Oh, how do you do that anyway? Do you have a sleigh to go all around the world like Santa?" Joey asked interestedly.
"No, I have my own personal jet shaped like a blue eyes white dragon. Uhm... I mean... a personal pet! See? My pet is a blue eyes white dragon and uhm... I ride it."
"Gee, that's funny. Can I ride it too?"
"Uhm... She doesn't like strangers."
"Too bad. So, do you want a glass of water?"
"No no, I must be off. erm... lots of underwear to steal- I mean exchange!"
"Aaaw, ok. Do you have enough of mine? Cause I can get you some more." Joey said, and the underwear ninja coughed.
"I think these will be enough for now. Heheheh." he quickly stuffed the underwear in his backpack.
"Were you sniggering?"
"Uhm, no! That was your imagination too!"
"Ah. Well, where are my pennies?"
"What?"
"My pennies! I want pennies for my underwear!" Joey demanded.
"Uhm... right... Well, I don't have any change, so I'll just give you this." the ninja said, handing Joey a ten dollar bill.
"Wow, I've never had so much money in my life!"
"Man, you are poor! Now go to sleep." the ninja commanded, making his way to the door.
"Hey, isn't your blue eyes parked outside the window?" Joey asked, and underpants ninja gulped.
"Oh... yes... How silly of me... Uhm... Out I go then." the ninja opened the window and stared down.
"Bye bye underpants ninja! Thanks for the cash!" Joey said cheerfully, as the ninja whimpered.
"Bye mutt- I mean kid!" ninja said, crawling onto the window ledge. He took a gasp of breath and jumped, screaming wildly.
"Gee, what a nice guy." Joey put the ten dollars in his piggy bank, and went back to sleep.
The next morning, Joey had a good laugh. Seto Kaiba was on crutches, with a mild concussion. His coat was also missing.

Scene three, Malik's pet.
"Brother, what's that sound?" Ishizu asked, looking up from her book.
"Sound? What sound?" Marik asked innocently.
"That loud ripping sound, coming from your room..."
"Oh... that... That's... Malik! Yeah. He uhm... had too much sugar." Marik said, avoiding his sister's eyes.
/Flashback!/
"Marik Pleeeeeeeeeeease!" Malik pleaded with big puppy dog eyes.
"No! It's a ferocious beast!" Marik said, crossing his arms.
"Oh come on, you've let Bakura in before!"
"I'm not talking about Bakura, and you know it!"
"But he's sooo cute! Just look at him!" Malik said, turning back at a lion, who blinked at the yami innocently. It had a collar around it's neck, and Bakura was holding the big metal chain attached to it.
Marik stared at the stolen lion too, his eye twitching.
"See? It's adorable!" Malik said, turning back to his hikari. The second Malik looked away however, the lion started to foam wildly. Bakura stepped back a bit.
"Remind me again why he can't keep it?" Marik asked, indicating the tomb robber.
"Because Ryou is allergic." Malik shrugged.
"Yeah right." Marik muttered. The lion coughed up a bone that looked awfully human.
"C'mon Marik! Please please please! I'll make it worth your while!" Malik begged.
"Oh, alright. Fine. But we can't let Odion, Ishizu or Isis know, so it stays in our room."
"Kilam and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!" Malik said, clapping his hands.
"Kilam?"
"Yes! I named him Kilam, cause it's the opposite of Malik!"
"I have a bad feeling about this!" Marik mumbled, as 'Kilam' followed Malik into the house, dragging Bakura along.
/end flashback/
"I'd better... Uhm... check up on him." Marik said, as the sound of a vase breaking rang through the house.
He arrived upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door.
"Uhm... in a minute! Aaaargh!" came Malik's voice.
"Malik, It's me!" Marik hissed.
The door opened slightly to reveal Malik's face, completely bruised and with a few cuts.
"I told you this lion would be trouble!" Marik hissed again.
"No no, it's fine. He's just.... going through a rough stage right now." Malik said through clenched teeth.
"He is biting your leg right now isn't he?"
"He sure is."
"Just call Bakura and have him return it to the zoo." Marik sighed.
"I can't! Kilam and I are bonding! We belong together! We're like two apples on one tree or something."
"More like two psychos in one padded room."
"Yeah, whatever. Point is, I can't let him go!"
"Why couldn't Bakura have stolen a Zebra or something?..." Marik mumbled. There was another loud trashing noise. Malik looked back into the room to see what broke.
"Uhm... Say Marik... You weren't that attached to your autographed picture of Elton john were you?"
"That's it! Either Kilam goes, or I go!" Marik shrieked.
"Uhm... Can I have a couple of minutes to decide?"
"MALIK!"
"Alright, alright! Kilam goes!"
And so Kilam the lion was returned to the Domino city zoo. Life returned to normal. Well, sorta. I mean, it IS Ishtar residence, so it's never that normal is it?
"Happy birthday Malik!" Ishizu, Isis, Odion and Marik cheered after a month. It was Malik's first ever birthday party.
"You'll never guess what we got you!" Ishizu said grinning, opening the door.
"Kilam!!!" Malik squealed in delight, and Marik fainted.

Scene four, the case of the missing old geezer.
"Atem, have you seen grandpa?" Yugi asked, entering the living room.
"No, why?" Atem responded, not looking up from his detective novel.
"Strange... He's not in the house anymore." Yugi said thinking.
"You mean he's missing?"
"Well, I suppose he-"
"This looks like a job for Atem, Super detective!" Atem said dramatically, standing up.
"I don't like where this is headed." Yugi muttered as Atem ran upstairs.
And sure enough, a few minutes later, Atem came back downstairs wearing a silly Sherlock Holmes outfit.
"What the hell is that?" Yugi shouted.
"It's my detective attire. You can be my assistant, Watson! And now we must find your grandfather." Atem said distinctively, taking out a pipe.
"Atem, put that pipe down this instant!" Yugi commanded. Atem pouted and put the pipe away again.
"So where did you last see your grandfather?" he asked.
"Uhm... I dunno. I think he was in the kitchen."
"To the kitchen it is!" Atem said, striking a pose and running into the kitchen. Yugi shrugged and walked after him.
"So, we must look for evidence!" the pharaoh said, taking out a magnifying-glass.
"I really don't think that-"
"Silence! I have found something!" Atem said, holding up a bag of potato chips.
"Atem... that's my lunch."
"I must confiscate this as evidence!" Atem continued, pocketing the chips. Yugi rolled his eyes.
"Now, where does your grandfather usually hang out?" Atem asked.
"I dunno. He's my grandpa. It's not like I care where he is. But I suppose we could try the trading card store." Yugi replied shrugging.
"To the store! Awaaaay!" Atem shouted, striking another pose.
But alas, grandpa could not be found at the trading card store either. Yugi grew a bit worried, but Atem found this delighting.
"Perhaps it is a kidnapping! Or a murder case! Or maybe-"
"Atem, stop that. You are depressing me." Yugi said, getting a headache as they walked back.
When Yugi opened the door however, he received quite a surprise. Grandpa was already there.
"Grandpa! Where were you?" Yugi asked.
"Were you kidnapped by aliens? Did they brainwash you?" Atem asked.
"Huh? I just went to the supermarket." Grandpa said.
"The supermarket?"
"Yes. I even left a note on the fridge."
 
Scene five, Tea time.
“There, I got the candy floss for Bakura. What else do I need?” Ryou mumbled to himself, throwing a bag of candy floss in his shopping cart. He suddenly heard a familiar voice.
“Hey there babes! Wanna see my millennium rod?”
Ryou followed the sound of girls shrieking in terror, to find….
“Hey Seth. No luck with the girls as usual?” Ryou asked.
“No luck whatsoever.” Seth sighed, pocketing his millennium item.
“So, you shopping too?”
“Seto always makes me do his dirty work”
“Meh, that's Kaiba.”
“Oh Ra no! Hurry, hide!” Seth hissed, grabbing Ryou and pulling him behind a stack of pickled onion jars.
“What?”
“Over there… It's… her…” Seth hissed, and Ryou peeked over the pickled onion jars to see the most horrible creature known to man.
“Tea!” Ryou gasped. The vile demon was humming to herself brightly, picking lots of sweets of the shelves as she skipped down the candy aisle.
“We gotta make a break for it!” Ryou hissed, staring around.
“But how? She's blocking the exit.”
A supermarket attendant strolled past, pushing a pile of boxes on a trolley. Seth and Ryou quickly jumped behind the boxes, and kept walking until they came close to the exit. Then they both dove through the doors and ran.
“Phew, we just made it…” Ryou said, gasping for breath.
“Bad news, she's heading this way!” Seth said, looking back. And indeed. The doors to the supermarket opened and Tea came skipping out, carrying her groceries.
“Ruuuun!” Ryou hissed, and they both ran through the mall, and entered the nearest store, which happened to be the Kitchen R us. Meanwhile, Tea's friends sense started to tingle.
“Friiiiiiiends…” Tea hissed, her eyes becoming wide. She entered the Kitchen R us too.
“Oh my god, she's on to us!” Ryou shrieked.
“In here!” Seth said, opening a kitchen cabinet and jumping inside. Ryou quickly hopped into the cabinet next to Seth's.
“Is the coast clear?” Ryou's voice called after ten minutes.
“I hope so. Go and check!”
“No way!”
“Sssh, I hear someone!”
Both boys held their breath as they heard a woman talking nearby.
“As you can see, the beautiful marble matches the fridge perfectly. And there is plenty of cabinet room!”
Seth's cabinet door was opened, and he fell out with a bang.
“Uhm… hi…” he said to the saleswoman, who turned red with anger.
And so both boys were thrown out the Kitchen R us.
“Dammit! Now where do we hide?” Ryou screamed in fury, as Seth watched Tea skipping around in the distance. Very soon they had hidden in an elevator, a clothes rack, a cardboard box, behind a fat lady and on top of a widescreen TV.
“I can't take this anymore!” Seth hissed hysterically, as they pressed themselves against a wall. Ryou peeked around the corner.
“She's coming this way.” He hissed.
“Well, I finally know how to get rid out of here alive.” Seth said.
“Oh? How?”
“Like this!” Seth shouted, pushing Ryou around the corner, in Tea's range of sight.
“You bastard! I'll-“
“Ryou! Hiiiiiii!” Tea screamed excitedly, running towards the kid who had nowhere left to hide.
“Uhm.. Tea… Hello… Gee, nice day isn't it?” Ryou said, faking a wave.
“Yeah, it is isn't it? A real friends day!” Tea said cheerfully.
“I was just telling Seth that… Huh?” Ryou looked at the place where Seth had been, but the priest had already disappeared. Ryou was all alone.
Wanna go to the arcade? Like friends? And play a friendly game?” Tea asked.
“Gee, I'd love to, but I still have to go pick up Bakura from the daycare and…” Ryou turned to leave.
“Oooh, I'll come with you! Cause that's what friends do! And we're friends right? And then Bakura can come with us to the arcade! And maybe I can play a game of DDR…”
Tea rattled on, and Ryou whimpered in agony.