Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! The next generation ❯ Happy Greeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter one: Happy greeting

"Where is it? Where is it! Where's my camera!" Yugi Muto, age 23, ran back and forth inside his grandfather's toyshop. "Settle down Yugi! Here it is!" Grandpa Solomon passed down his camera. "Oh thanks grandpa." Christy Muto, Yugi's daughter giggled as she came in. "You must be so anxious for Tristan to come here since he's away in America right Dad?" She was a 13-year-old girl that looked like her mother except with Yugi's eyes. "Yep. I guess you can say that. Uh, where's your mother and brother Christy?" Yugi asked. "Over here dad!" Yugi Muto Jr., age 14, walked in with a deck of Dueling monster cards in his hands. "Is Caleb an Donovan's here yet?" Looking like his father when Yugi was little, he also has his mother's eyes instead of Yugi Sr.'s. Also, Yugi doesn't prefer Yugi Jr. Instead it is Junior. "Nope they hadn't been here yet and so have Tristan and Sora either." Christy answered. Ding! The toyshop's bell has just rung. "They're here!" the two children laughed and ran to the door with their father and grandfather following them. "Hiya guys!" Caleb and Donovan Wheeler said a hello at the front door. The two 14 year old wheeler brothers are twins and looks like Joey when he was a teenager. Junior lifted up his dueling deck. "You two ready to play?" The twins smirked and lifted theirs. "You bet!" they ran into the back room. Also, Tristan and Sora Taylor was there too. "Hello Sora! It's been a long time!" Christy greeted. "Oh, that was nothing really…" Sora replied. "So um… do you want to see the boys play?" Christy asked. "Sure!" They followed the boys. But Yugi didn't look back for the boys and girls to run. Instead, he faced at the door looking at his two best friends, Joey wheeler and Tristan Taylor. "Whaz up Yuge?!" Joey was still in his cool style. " Oh nothing…dawg." Yugi teased. "Hey that's not very funny!" everyone laughed. "Oh come on in, Guys."