Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh: Under Control ❯ Intensity! Umei is Pegasus' Daughter?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the ever so popular anime, Yu-G-Oh in anyway. The characters and monsters on Yu-Gi-Oh are copyrighted to Kazuki Takahashi. Umei Jopa Crawford and Oun are copyrighted to me. Dene "Desira" Passion and Scortch Passion are copyrighted to Elaine. Mesmori Morse is copyrighted to Hailey. And fictional cards will be noted at the end of the chapters. Any other characters you won't find in the series are possibly fictional as well, and if they're mentioned in this saga, they're probably ours.

-

A Tapestry Incomplete

Episode One: Intensity! Umei is Pegasus' Daughter?

-

Umei in the moonlight, pale green eyes luminous, leaned over against the rail of the ship. Looking towards the midnight sky, Umei arched her back forward. A transient sigh escaped her mouth. Freely fanned in the tranquil breeze from the torrented ocean; Umei was alone on the deck. Her three acute pairs of blonde hair taunted her face. She flung them back with a nimble nod, making them sail out in the breeze. Her head looked towards the ground. The sounds of the crashing waves on the ship's sides were enough to put even the fiercest of samurais to sleep. Umei yawned.

---

"Mokuba?" she lingered to the side, awaiting the young boy's response. After that old man "departed?" from the duel with Seto Kaiba, Umei thought he got everything he wanted. Maybe even more then what he wanted. She didn't know anymore. A whole different Seto Kaiba emerged so suddenly, power was all he was interested in… Not her.

"My brother never looses, he's gon'na win right?" Mokuba hesitated to say, not looking at her.

'Mokuba's changed a lot too, what's up with these brothers?' Umei sighed.

"He's gon'na win right?" Mokuba repeated twisting his head so he could see Umei now.

Umei's eyes softened, "Yeah sure," she looked away. 'Well duh Seto will win, he's the undefeated duelist in all the world. He owns his own company. He's taught me everything about duel monsters.'

Mokuba looked back at the arena. Umei glimpsed back at him.

'Out of the whole, deserted coliseum, is Mokuba the only one who is insecure of his brother? Or is Mokuba too free from doubt for his brother? Why am I thinking of this? Am I the real person who is uncertain of what Seto is capable of?' a painful gasp escaped her, 'Seto has taught me so much, and I doubt his victory? Has all the training he gave me just been a joke?! Just for his amusement?' Umei looked at the two duelists, 'He's that good! On the outside I feel I should be cheering Seto on… But inside, why do I feel as if I want this novice to win?!'

---

The boat drifted back and forth, wind breathing past her form, applauds from below deck symbolized that a training session between duelists was being held. Umei yawned again.

---

"Who the hell are you?" Mokuba sounded as if he was imitating Umei! Maybe they spend a little too much time together; Mokuba was starting to produce Umei's trash-talking mouth…

Umei looked to the right of her. Approaching them was a teenage boy in the same Domino High School uniform Seto Kaiba wears, except the jacket was loosely undone. Umei arched an eyebrow towards him.

"I didn't know Yuugi would draw such a radiant spectator." He grimaced slyly ruffling his hand in his bushy, dark yellow hair.

"Who the hell ARE you?" Umei repeated what Mokuba said. She emphasized on the word 'Are' as she stepped back. She caught hold of this 'baka' eyeing her East Domino High Uniform.

"I should be asking you that." The boy looked back at the arena of which Yuugi and Seto had been dueling upon.

"We asked you first!" Mokuba jumped in front of Umei protectively.

"I asked you first." He retorted.

Mokuba's ears twitched, "No you didn't"

He jumped, "I guess I didn't." he folded his arms and nodded his head in agreement

Umei and Mokuba blinked in unison.

"What a crock!" Umei said turning around, "Come on Mokuba."

---

"Hey." Jounouchi walked up beside Umei. He rested his arms on the ship's railing; looking off into the sea.

Umei still facing the sky, still leaning, held her head down.

Jounouchi couldn't help his drifting eyes. After a few minutes, Jounouchi shook his head from a thought.

Umei groaned and slung her head in the opposite direction.

"Didn't I meet you before? I'll tell ya', I can remember a face, especially one like yours." Jounouchi placed his hands behind his head with a grin.

Umei didn't respond.

"Not to long ago right? You were hanging with that kid when Yuugi beat Kaiba." Jounouchi laughed, "You saw it right?"

Umei still didn't respond.

"Geez, um, I'm Katsuya Jounouchi." He held out his hand for a better introduction.

Umei STILL didn't respond, she didn't even hold her hand out.

Jounouchi cast a very abraded look, "Hey what gives! Say something." Jounouchi jolted in front of her and grabbed her shoulders. He heard something coming from her.

Umei was snoring! She had fallen asleep while Jounouchi was present?! What a woman!

"Hey!" Jounouchi shook her awake, something he would have regretted doing. Umei's eyes jolted open, along with a very intensive slap going across Jounouchi's face. He staggered back, "Whoa! Wake up call."

"What the hell were you trying to do you debased vagabond" Umei turned and lurched herself over the rail.

"Hey, let's not get personal." Jounouchi countered, 'Yeah, let's not get personal here, hehehe, have that Mai girl join the mix.' He thought with a gleam in his eyes.

Umei huffed irritated.

"I'm Katsuya Jounouchi, not that you wouldn't have heard me before."

"That's nice." Umei draped all the way over the rail; about to fall right in.

Jounouchi was alarmed at what this teenager was doing, he was quite pleased too as his eyes shifted downward. 'She could've given me here name or something, a pet name would be better.'

"Umei Crawford." She murmured.

"Huh?" Jounouchi was surprised at what Umei said to what he was thinking.

"That's my name." She stared at Jounouchi.

Jounouchi and Umei didn't say a word for a long time. Coincidence it seemed, as if she could ever know what Jounouchi was thinking. Suddenly, Umei jumped over the rail!

Jounouchi was shocked "Umei!" he was about to jump over the edge to save her from drowning when Umei reared her head over it again! "What?!"

Umei was standing at the very brim of the boat, holding onto the rail with a confused expression. "Relax you confound twitch." She jumped back over the rail her black boots making a "clanking" sound.

"What's with all the big words-why'd you do that anyway?" Jounouchi itched his head.

Umei stepped a few steps away from him and shrugged. "I heard mom calling." Umei turned to pace herself from Jounouchi.

"Mom calling?" Jounouchi watched as Umei waltzed off towards a set of stairs leading up to the top of the ship. 'Geez, why does this always happen, why is she so… faraway. I can barely remember what happened during that duel Yuugi had with Kaiba…'

As Jounouchi looked back at the sea, Umei winced halfway up the stairs. She kneeled on the ground clutching something in her fist. Umei glared back at Jounouchi. She then disappeared.

Jounouchi placed his hands on the rail, to focused in his thoughts. 'Shizuka… All for you. I can't remember where I've seen that girl… Umei from, but I can remember why I'm doing this.' Images of his sister flooded his mind 'Your eyes. I'll get the money for your surgery, no matter what.'

"Your sister has beautiful eyes, just like yours…" the familiar saintly tone was back. Umei?!

"How do you know 'bout my sister?!" Jounouchi shouted behind him. When he turned around he soon noticed who was behind him. Umei! But her eyes… They weren't that pure, pale green they used to be. They were a deep purple. Maybe they were contact lens, or something.

"But eyes of beauty lead to treacherous disasters. Your sister learned the hard way." This Umei spoke in a much more suffering tone, what was she trying to pull?

"Nice eyes." Jounouchi commented, "I thought you were leaving? Changed your mind about me all ready!" Jounouchi brushed his hair back with the swipe of his hand.

"Of course I changed my mind." Umei glared. Jounouchi perked up ecstatic. "I changed my mind about how your absurdity is only shown from the outside, it's also shown from the inside." She spat out

Jounouchi was surprised, "Is that a good thing?"

"I feel sorry for Shizuka, Katsuya, such an incompetent brother like you will never win in this competition."

"Hey! I know when I'm being insulted." Jounouchi was enraged how Umei changed towards him. He wasn't going to let anyone talk about him, not even if the someone was a girl! "How arrogant of you."

"I wouldn't say arrogant, domineer is more like it." Umei scoffed. She jerked herself forward; toe to toe with Jounouchi.

Jounouchi was flushed with embarrassment. But he was a highschool guy, and like all highschool guys, he couldn't help his wandering eyes.

"You wan'na know what happened then. Yuugi tore Seto apart, and I'm going to tear him apart. Yuugi may have beaten Seto then, but he never faced me."

'God, she's really imperative-hey! I said a big word!' Jounouchi grinned at his thought, 'Oh man, she doesn't know how good Yuugi is! When they say dumb blonde they really must mean--'

"Don't flatter yourself Katsuya, the only dumb blonde I see is you. In fact, I just don't see a dumb blonde… I see a petrified, addle amateur who hides behind his amigo. I see an unworthy adversary… I see someone who's going to be eliminated in his first duel. A duel with me." Umei was possibly flattering herself.

"Hey! Harsh Ummz" Jounouchi gasped stepping back.

"If I wanted a pet name I would've told you. You saying 'Ummz' is an embarrassment to even me. From now on you can call me the Maestro of the Cards." Umei faced the other way and began to walk.

"You got nerve, Yuugi will take you down! You won't stand a chance against him!"

"There you go again, like you're some type of male groupie. How about we make this easy for you. How about I be the first to eliminate you from the island, just to show you that you have no chance." Umei chuckled.

"What's with you?! You seemed so nice before? Don't you know anything about making a friend?" Jounouchi fumed with caution.

"Any friend I had, I wouldn't care about them, I'd just use them; friendship is nothing. You're too blind to see that, blind like your sister will be. Adieu cheerleader." Umei finally left for good. Jounouchi was breathing rage as he stared behind her.

Jounouchi was pleased that she was gone. He didn't want to listen to anymore of what Umei had to say. Not only did he think she was too cocky of herself, he also admired that she reminded him of himself when he bullied Yuugi. But Jounouchi just couldn't remember where else he saw her from. More so, what was that shimmering thing around her neck.

---

"No way! Umei's Pegasus' daughter?!" Jounouchi shouted in the room ALL the duelists were suppose to be staying in below deck.

He caught the eye of many duelists; especially a mischievous Insector Haga.

"Well, yeah Jouonouchi." Yuugi smiled as he rolled the magazine in his hand up, "Mesmori told me."

"Who?"

"Mesmori! The girl I was talking to before you came in, she gave me this magazine." Yuugi looked at the ground.

"That was a girl?! Whoa, and I thought you were going Homo on me the way you were blushing." Jounouchi joked with an evil grin.

Yuugi smacked Jounouchi upside the head with the magazine! Whoa, that's one angry Yuugi, "Not funny Jounouchi."

"I was just joking with ya'." Jounouchi rubbed his forehead.

Yuugi shifted his eyes back at the magazine, "Umei Crawford attends East Domino High and is usually absent since she goes with her father, Pegasus J. Crawford, to dueling competitions. Umei is usually seen with Kaiba Corporation owner, Seto Kaiba, around the East Domino area dueling local teenager's to improve Umei's skill." Yuugi was reading from an article of the now opened magazine. Many onlookers were gathering around Jounouchi and Yuugi; listening to every word.

"So, I'd train to duel someone too, if I wanted." Jounouchi pouted.

"Jounouchi, the East Domino region has one of the most toughest duelists in all of the world, also with one of the worst schools in all of Japan. Training with them would be a great honor, not to mention how great an experience it would be."

Jounouchi huffed. "Who cares, you beat Kaiba remember, she's a bunch of pebbles compared to you, you have Exodia."

Yuugi placed the magazine on a nearby table, exposing a picture of her to everyone, "It's very rare to meet her, and it's very common to beat her in a duel. She may not be one of the best duelists, making her a very easy target to beat, but still she is definitely a very worthy one in any duel." Yuugi finished as a bunch of duelists began to whistle and hoot as the looked at her picture.

Jounouchi didn't pay anyone any attention.

"They say it's very rare to meet her and you just saw her aboard deck, pretty lucky of you huh, Jounouchi…" Yuugi smiled as many male duelists began to run up the stairs leading to the top of the ship.

"Lucky? Yeah right, she was completely confident of herself, a real snob coming from a rich family. She seemed too cocky for my taste." Jounouchi arched his head back with a frown.

"Reminds me of someone that could relate very well." Yuugi eyed Jounouchi.

"Yeah… Honda." Jounouchi taunted as he knew who Yuugi was talking about.

"I meant you 'Jounou'" Yuugi laughed.

"…. I knew that." Jounouchi lied as both him and Yuugi headed for the stairs to the top deck; a very schemeish person followed.

---

Umei rounded the corner, holding her head. "What just happened?" Umei spoke as if she couldn't remember. Her eyes were their greenish color again, she then stopped in her tracks when she heard a very provoking shriek. Mai Kajuka and Dinosaur Ryuzaki. Umei most of lied to Jounouchi when she said she didn't care about friendship; her and Mai go way back.

Mai seemed to have been making a deal with Dino before Umei got there; that's Mai for you.

Mai stopped in mid-sentence when she finally focused on the one present. "Umei?" Mai laughed again as she walked to her friend.

Dinosaur Ryuzaki turned to see and reddened instantly.

"Since when do you hang out with underdog duelists?" Umei turned to Dinosaur Ryuzaki. "Didn't I see you loose not to long ago to that bug boy?!" Umei taunted Dino as she bent over to come face-to-face with him.

Mai grew an embarrassed frown, "You wish, we were just discussing some procedures."

Dinosaur Ryuzaki reddened again; in a furious aura. "Hey Mai! Why don't we add her to our deal too. I could use the company of two gorgeous babes!" he chuckled.

Umei's eyes changed again, "Listen you irritating, bantam. Call me babe again and I'll fuck you up so bad, you'd actually grow a centimeter higher then what you'd ever grow." This Umei spook in a raspy tone.

"Ooo, is that an offering?" Dino laughed with a gleam in his eye.

"An offering?" Mai questioned but then finally got what Dino said, she giggled.

Umei went nose-to-nose with Dinosaur Ryuzaki, "You know who you remind me of Ryuzaki, one of those midgets in the circus." She then flicked his nose.

Dino charged at her but Umei moved just in time for him to fall right on Mai.

"Whoa Mai, don't get too personal with the guy. Save some for Jounouchi." Umei laughed heading up the stairs.

"Get off of me!" Mai pushed a very crimson red and grinning Dinosaur Ryuzaki of her abdomen. "What do you mean save some for Jounouchi! Did he say something to you." Mai fumed.

"Not really, it was something he thought about, adding you to something." Umei sneaked away to the top of the stairs, leaving a very confused Mai.

"He thought?" Mai questioned, but Umei was gone. Instead of Umei coming back, Dinosaur Ryuzaki jolted beside her.

"Shall we?" He grimaced happier then normal after what happened. He slipped his arms around her hips. Mai narrowed her eyes. A blaring 'smack' filled the corridor.

---

Pegasus J. Crawford sat at a rather large but narrow table. He was sipping red wine and looking out the window; a bunch of duelists were arriving outside his castle. He began to chuckle to himself as he faced another person at the other end of the table. "Quite a bit of an audience we have, so soon already." He spoke.

Umei was placing her duelist glove over her left hand and stretched out each of her fingers to make a tighter fit. "MmmHmm." She hardly paid her father any attention.

"So many opponent's for you to face, I at least hope you can make it to the finals. As much training Kaiba Boy gave you, I at least think you're closer to my standards." Pegasus gleamed at her.

Umei began to place her two star chips on the slots of her glove. "MmmHmm." She repeated herself.

"Who knows what'll happen if you get eliminated, dear Jopa, who knows what'll happen if you don't. You're mother would be so proud." Pegasus now glared at Umei as he shook his wine.

Umei stood from her seat, practically knocking it over. She gazed at the floor. "Let's see then." Umei said storming from the room. Pegasus looked back out the window as a man dressed in a black tuxedo entered.

"Mr. Crawford, all the contestants are present, they are awaiting your presentation." He said bowing to Pegasus.

"Hmmm, yes, well let's get this show on the road." He spied back out the window.

---

"I've never seen cards like that!" a boy with purple hair whined as he fell to the ground. He dug his hands into the meadow's soft dirt. About to break down and cry. "Where did you get cards like that?"

"Why would it matter, you lost anyway." Umei had her back towards him, she was placing two more star chips to her glove.

"Please, I can't be thrown off the island yet! Duel me again okay." The purple headed boy's gray eyes glittering with hope. He jumped to his feet, it was clear he had no more chips left.

"For what reason, you've just been eliminated, silly boy." Umei spied over to him from behind her. "You should just wait up for Kimo and his goons to send you on the boat out of here." Umei began to walk away.

The boy ran in front of Umei, caressing her left hand in his. "Just one more chance, I could teach you how to do the 'Electric Slide', just like in America, free of charge."

Umei wasn't going to accept his bribe, "How about the 'Get the Hell off Me Shuffle'?!" Umei hissed shaking her hand loose. "Crying and bribing over a loss makes it seem as if you deserve to lose. Good day, silly boy." Umei looked back at him one last time; she then sprinted off through the forest.

As the purple head boy with the gray eyes was being shipped off the island later that day, he still couldn't believe how Umei shape shifted in front of him. Was she a monster? Or was it that strange glowing fragment around her neck that did it all? The purple head was scared stiff, he went up against Umei, thinking she'd be an easy target, boy was he wrong.

---

"So you're saying this Umei girl you met on deck was a total high-hat and didn't care about no one else but herself. Plus she's Pegasus' daughter. No wonder." Honda announced as the group was walking around a grassy clearing. "But why would she enter this competition to compete against her father? To show how good she is? If she wins she'll just get money she already owns…"

"Oh yeah." Jounouchi puffed, "She was a cocky woman."

"A.K.A. someone like you?!" Honda joked as Jounouchi got steamed.

"ME!? Forget about it!" Jounouchi and Honda began to bicker.

"Here they go again." Anzu looked at Yuugi.

Yuugi was looking over his star chips. Three. Jounouchi had two. He then glanced at Anzu, "Yeah-huh?" Yuugi looked at the sky. Flashes went through the sky. Red then black. All the duelists around the area looked at the sky.

"Whoa, more fireworks!" Jounouchi said in awe as he let go of Honda's shirt; which he was holding.

"Funny, those don't look like fireworks." Honda said letting his fist down; about to punch Jounouchi.

A thunder bolt struck down upon them. Anzu and Yuugi leaped to the side as Jounouchi and Honda ducked. Where they were standing, a burnt crevasses laid. More duelists were running towards the gang to see if they were all right.

"Now that was one firework." Jounouchi gasped in amazement.

"That wasn't a firework." Yuugi helped Anzu to her feet. As soon as they were up on their feet again, another bolt came from an opposite direction.

"What's going on?" Honda gasped.

Suddenly, Yuugi's Millennium Puzzle began to stick up, it circled around and around on the rope chain it was linked to. It pointed towards the same direction where the other thunder bolt fell. It kept jerking Yuugi closer to that direction. Yuugi was bemused.

"Hey Yuug, enough parlor tricks." Jounouchi accused.

"Believe me, it's no trick." Yuugi hesitated to say. It kept jerking him in the direction towards the thunderbolt touchdown.

"Do you think it wants us to follow it?" Jounouchi said clueless.

"No shit Sherlock." Honda hit Jounouchi on the head innocently.

"Come on you two!" Anzu called back as she ran after the already gone Yuugi.

"Uh, wait for us!" the two yelled in unison. They ran off too, leaving a bunch of confused spectators.

---

"What are you!!!" a boy with gray hair and purple eyes this time. Must have been the other ones twin, they both were exactly a like. This boy was terrified for some reason.

Umei was struck by lightning head on! And survived! But that's what the teenage boy thought. He lost a duel to Umei and was about to steal her star chips while she was putting his chip on her glove when that thunderbolt struck her. Knocking the boy on his back.

Umei finally placed her star chip on her glove. Five now. She looked at the boy. "Your brother put up more of a fight then you did before he was eliminated. You came to this island with two star chips, only with greed for the money as the prize. You lost in a duel before me and had one left. When I dueled you I took your last one, giving me five." Umei held up her left hand. "Tell me, how does it feel to be a loser?"

The gray head boy grew enraged. "You eliminated my brother!"

Umei began to walk off, "Oh! And thanks for the card we betted on. To bad you never used it in battle, you would've won too." Umei scoffed. She held up the back of a card. "Not only have you lost all your star chips, you've also lost your Meteor Black Dragon." Umei began to laugh.

"I don't know what the hell you are, but you will pay." The gray head boy threatened as a knife came from his back pocket. "If you won't give me my chips or my card back, I'll show you!" he ran at Umei, the knife aiming for her spine.

Umei quarter-turned to him, "Sore loser!" her purple eyes flashed. As soon as he was a few inches away from her, he flew back! That THING around her neck began to glow as he flew at least seven feet above the ground; finally finishing by slamming into a tree. On impact, a crunching sound filled the air. His lifeless form fell to the ground.

He rummaged the tarnished grass with his hands, "Who are you…" He coughed; blood drenched from the corners of his mouth.

"I'm someone on a mission, you're someone who was blinded by the prize." Umei took the knife from his lymph hands.

"You're after the money too." He said. "There's others out there that'll beat you soon, you'll pay."

"I'm not after the money. And all the other's out there, humph, they don't mean a thing to me…" Umei stood over him, knife still in hand.

"Umei! How could you!" Umei looked around to see the owner of the voice. Yuugi Mutou. He was shouting at her as if she injured the guy… Well maybe she did a little.

She looked at the group and began to walk away.

"Running scared are ya'!" Jounouchi shouted stepping in front of Yuugi. Anzu, on the other hand, ran ahead of everyone else to see if the damaged man was okay. "Like always!"

"That's Umei!" Honda got a gleam in his eye.

"Hey! It's not about the features! Its personality and hers stinks!!!" Jounouchi shouted at his dazed friend.

"Hu.. Yeah." Honda gasped not listening.

"Why Umaui" Anzu pronounced Umei's name wrong as she picked up the mangled man's head.

"It's Umei, get it straight." Umei turned around and noticed Yuugi, "So you're Yuugi, not much to look at I'm sure." Umei began to walk towards them.

"What did you do to him." Honda squeaked up.

"I did nothing, he did it to himself." Umei approached the gray hair boy. She picked up his right hand. "No star chips, he's eliminated." Umei threw it back down, almost knocking Anzu, who was kneeling beside him, in the face. Umei then held the knife in her hand, looming over Anzu. As she edged towards her, Anzu closed her eyes and began screaming. But instead of striking Anzu with the knife, Umei jabbed the knife in the tree the boy slammed into.

Umei looked back at Yuugi, "So how about it YUUG." She held up her left hand. "I have five already, I see you have three." Umei examined.

"Well…" Yuugi finally noticed that his Puzzle had finally stopped spinning. Too bad he still didn't notice what also stopped glittering around Umei's neck.

"No chance Yuug," Jounouchi walked in between Yuugi and Umei.

"Jounouchi?" Yuugi gasped.

"So the cheerleader speaks…" Umei mocked him.

"ARR!!! On the boat you called me an incompetent brother to my little sister, an amateur who hides behind his amiga-"

"Amigo." Umei corrected.

"Whatever, you called me an unworthy duelist and you'd be the first to eliminate me. Well , you weren't the first person I duel. It was Mai and I won!" Jounouchi yelled proudly.

"You actually beat Mai, that perverted underdog, Dino, must've had his bad luck rub off on her." Umei despised Jounouchi.

"Further more, I haven't been eliminated yet, and I'm gon'na live up to my and other's expectations of myself! I'll show you, my sister doesn't have an incompetent brother! And I am worthy. Most of all! I'm no cheerleader!!!" Jounouchi finished. A sweat drop fell over Yuugi's head.

Umei smiled, "I'm so glad you're sticking up for yourself, Katsuya. But you'd wish you had Yuugi duel for you. I'll duel you... Katsuya."

"Really!" Jounouchi grinned, 'Ha! What an idiot! She's not even that good of a duelist.' Jounouchi grimaced at his thought as he remembered the magazine.

Umei's eyes narrowed; just like Mai's did.

"Okay! Let's duel!" Jounouchi announced happily.

"Okay… Cheerleader…"

---

'Why is he following us?' Umei thought looking back. "What do you want!" Umei finally shouted.

"I just wanted to come with you." Jounouchi said happily.

"Well we don't want you following us!" Mokuba shouted, "Why don't you go watch your friend loose to my brother."

"Hey, Yuug is gon'na win!" Jounouchi said back at Mokuba.

"No he isn't, my brother never looses! Right Umei… Umei?" Mokuba looked back at her.

Umei was staring directly at the arena now. On Seto's side was three Blues White Dragons, but on Yuugi's side was… was… It couldn't be.

"What's that?" Mokuba and Jounouchi said in harmony as they looked at the arena.

"THE LEGENDARY EXODIA!!!" Umei shouted.

"The what?" Mokuba asked.

"That is the most powerful of all cards. No one in the world is able to call upon those cards. There's only one set in the entire planet. And that novice has one in his deck!" Umei gasped looking at the ground. "Seto has lost."

"No!" Mokuba screamed.

"What'd I say." Jounouchi laughed.

"Oh shut the hell up!" Umei and Mokuba said in unison as they both kicked Jounouchi in both legs. Umei then picked Mokuba up and ran off down the coliseum floor. Seto is going to need their help to cope with his first loss more then ever. But if Yuugi was able to have Exodia in his deck… Maybe Umei really didn't have a chance after all.

"Don't follow us this time!" Umei shouted back as her and Mokuba both turned a corner.

Jounouchi was about to run after them except for one thing. Someone grabbed onto his arms.

"Excuse me, do you have an invitation to this private event?" Five guards were behind Jounouchi.

"No but I-I-I was-" Jounouchi stuttered.

"I see." Three guards picked him up and were carrying him to the exit.

"Lem'me go! I'm cheering on Yuug! Hey! Don't touch me there!" Jounouchi finally gave in and finally halted his kicking and struggling. But before he was half way out of the coliseum, he saw this Exodia thing, blast Seto's Blue Eyes to bits. Yuugi won. But the real thing that caught his eye was the boy sitting and inspecting it all from the top of the coliseum rows.

-

The end?