Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh've Got Mail! ❯ Beware the popsong-quoting BEWD of DOOOMMMM! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yu-Gi-Oh've Got Mail! Part Two
Point in time: Starts off in first episode (in USA), beginning immediately after Yugi's grandfather's loss to Kaiba and extends to end of first episode.

From: Jewel [blue_eyes_white_dragon03@kaibacorp.net]
To: Tiamat [blue_eyes_white_dragon01@kaibacorp.net], Haku [blue_eyes_white_dragon02@kaibacorp.net], Sapphire [blue_eyes_white_dragon04@kaibacorp.net]
Subject: Expect me in a short time

I must say, this was very short notice. I'll have to leave a great deal of my things behind; I'm sure they can be sent up later, though. I can hardly wait!
---
Why do we fall in love, when love will only tear us apart?/Back then the world was ours, everything was so right...



From: Haku [blue_eyes_white_dragon02@kaibacorp.net]
To: Jewel [blue_eyes_white_dragon03@kaibacorp.net]
Subject: You mean you don't know?

Only three of the same name per deck maximum. Absolutely no exceptions. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but those are the rules.
---
Virtual systems ready!



From: Michael [fierce_knight_gaia006@kaibacorp.net]
To: Tiamat [blue_eyes_white_dragon01@kaibacorp.net], Haku [blue_eyes_white_dragon02@kaibacorp.net], Ryuunosuke [so_called_lord_of_dragons@kaibacorp.net],
Subject: Influencing outside world

I have discovered it can be done by posting a message on, appropriately enough, one of those "message boards" (although the manner in which they are boards escapes me). It suggested that Seto Kaiba needs some serious guidance. Unfortunately, this message was not at all a jest. He needs serious guidance. I am serious. A certain personage in this deck wanted to fry him down to his skeleton immediately after Jewel's card was destroyed (she still does), and I must confess I would want to do so as well, if I was capable of spitting out fire.

Winged Dragon just got back. We now have a eighteen-hundred attack Dark Clown to deal with. Well, isn't this just wonderful... must dash and get Mahaad to put me in the queue.



From: Haku [blue_eyes_white_dragon02@kaibacorp.net]
To: Michael [fierce_knight_gaia006@kaibacorp.net]
Subject: Re: Influencing outside world

Undue repetition of the word "serious," yes? I was wondering why Jewel vanished right before he was supposed to get here...

And now I seriously regret my choice of signature. Unfortunately, I can't remember how to change it. And he's summoning me. Oh f*** it all... you will become toast if I catch you, Michael. See you in the arena.
---
Virtual systems ready!



From: Michael [fierce_knight_gaia006@kaibacorp.net]
To: Haku [blue_eyes_white_dragon02@kaibacorp.net]
Subject: Re: Influencing outside world

You don't say. Well, remember by the time you send your next message, or *you* are toast. I'll get Hikari to, or something.

I do believe you managed to singe my armor. Not to mention spook my horse.



From: Haku [blue_eyes_white_dragon02@kaibacorp.net]
To: Michael [fierce_knight_gaia006@kaibacorp.net]
Subject: Re: Influencing outside world

Your horse? The purple one named George, correct? And I remembered, don't worry.

By the way, that's a very nice Exodia you've got. I would think it was a lot nicer if it hadn't obliterated me.
---
Virtual systems *not* ready, thank you very much