Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ In the Mind of a Dancer ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: No, I'm not dead yet.

DS: Cause whoever will kill my aibou better had watch their backs if they do.

Wingzero: ^^U A psychopathic yami will be after you.

DS: That's right........ HEY!!!!

Wingzero: *runs away before her yami could say anything else*
Tea's POV

I remembered waking up to stare at my darker half. Yes, I couldn't believe it, but I have a yami, just like the guys. I clearly remembered how I acquired her. My friends and I were shopping at the mall. I had found this arm band that would go great with the dress I had just bought. Emily kept pestering me to get it, because it perfectly suits me. So I went ahead and bought it. After all, it was on sale too, though I didn't know why at the time. Anyways, we decided to stop by the pet store. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Yugi and his darker half there. At this time, I had no clue about Anzu. Practically was everyone against us. I heard Bakura even wanted to send me to the shadow realm, but his hikari prevented him from doing so. Later that day, we decided to get some coffee. Unfortunately, Yugi and company were there. I chose a table far away from him, as I couldn't stand the sight of him. He stole my boyfriend. They had left the area, when suddenly my coffee fell on my lap. My friends rushed over to help me clean it up. A nearby male also decided to 'help' me with my problem, but I punched out his lights. The pervert should have picked on someone else. I was in a really bad mood and he wasn't helping.

My darker half came strolling in. Her long raven hair was tied back into a long braid. Crimson eyes gazed upon me. I had been sitting in my comfy chair and quietly reading a book. I glanced upwards at her entrance. She seemed really pissed off.

"What is it?" I asked her cautiously. I knew that she wouldn't kill me as I was her vessel, but that doesn't mean she can't torture me both physically and mentally.

"That Dark Magician created a barrier around the Kaiba mansion," Anzu growled. Her eyes lit on fire as she grew furious.

"And I assume you can't get in?" I closed my book after putting my bookmark in place.

"I can't get in, but you can," she said suggestively. "The barrier doesn't allow anyone with dark energies to pass, but people with light energy can. Since you are my hikari, you have light energy. You should be able to get in there."

"Why would I want to go into the Kaiba mansion?" I asked.

"Because that's where Yugi and Yami are staying," Anzu replied cheekily. "I want to strike them when they least expect it. They're holding that brat's birthday party there tonight. I want to make it a night to remember."

"So you want me to kill Yugi?" I asked in a suggesting tone.

"I want you to scare him and then kill him," Anzu smirked as she played with her dagger.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked, not wanting to get onto her bad side.

"You're learning quickly," Anzu said. She strolled over to the book case and pulled out a box from behind the line of books. "I want you to drop this off."

"What's in the box?" I inquired as I took it from her.

"It's Yugi's present," she laughed evilly. If it would cause her this much delight, then it had to be something good. Well, at least, it was good for us.

"Is there anything else?" I asked.

Anzu handed over a gun to me. It had a silencer on it. I knew this, since I watched movies with the guys. They wanted action, adventure, and basically fighting flicks. I wanted romance movies, but I always was outvoted. "I want you to shoot this at Yugi. Make sure you aim for his heart."

"Is it loaded?" I wondered.

"Of course, it's loaded," Anzu smirked once again. "It's loaded with a poisonous dart. The cure for it is rare."

"You want Yugi to suffer before he dies," I said, comprehension dawning on me. I wanted Yugi to suffer just like I was, ever since he stole the love of my life. "I'll do it. I wanted to get back at him, ever since he stole Yami from me."

"You're not bad for a hikari," Anzu laughed. She picked up her blade and started to sharpen it. "The party will begin in a few hours. I suggest leaving within an hour so you don't get caught by the party guests."

"Understood," I nodded my head to acknowledge it. "What should I do if I get caught?"

"Don't get caught in the first place," Anzu said coldly. "I will not tolerate failure."

"Understood," I said leaving for my room. I had basically a few hours to play with. I needed to get ready as soon as possible so that I can leave. Let's see. I will need a few things, such as rope and my tools. Anzu had taught me a few things about breaking and entering within a short amount of time. I guessed she didn't want a weak hikari. Shrugging it off, I dawned on a black outfit. After all, I didn't want to be caught.

I slipped out the door quietly and headed towards the Kaiba mansion. Glancing around, I noticed a couple of guards walking around. I quickly killed both of them, before they can alert the others of my presence. Sighing to myself, I climbed over the wall and hid behind the bush. I really ought to be more careful next time. I nearly got caught, but my yami trained me well. She was one of the best. They were wrong to exclude her from the guild.

With my eyes squinted, I could faintly see the barrier that surrounded the mansion. Just like my yami said, it was white, which meant that only light based powers can pass through. I squatted behind the bush, waiting for the right opportunity. When there was no one in sight, I quickly ran towards the front door.

They won't know what hit them, by the time I was through with them. My darker half had a plan, but most of the time, she didn't let me in on them. I guessed it was because I was more open with my feelings. I didn't hide them like she did. Sometimes, I wished I could be cold like her. Then I wouldn't go through all these feelings. She even compared me to that wimp Ryou. I need to learn a lot when it comes to emotions.

As I neared the front door, I heard voices talking. I glanced around and saw the Dark Magician. In an instant, I hid in one of the surrounding bushes. Since I had the armband on, I wasn't too worried about being sensed. Having this item, comes in really handy, especially at times like these. As soon as he was out of sight and hearing distance, I immediately made my way to the door. I carefully picked it but I checked to make sure there were no security systems or alarms. Good, now I can drop off the package and make my way to the dining room, where they no doubt will hold the party. Looking up, I was right. Two girls were on their way to the dining area. They must be the entertainment as they were holding stereo equipment.

Now that I thought about it, they looked very familiar. I have seen them somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Oh well, now wasn't the time to be in deep thought as I was in enemy territory. I shut the door, making sure that I had returned it to its previous state. I didn't want to raise any suspicion, but the package would most likely will. I left the 'gift' in a location that was visible to everyone. When I finished this, I went where the entertainment went.

Upon reaching there, I hid myself within the shadows. Kaiba obviously overlooked these pockets, where thieves or killers like myself can hide. How stupid of him and here I thought he was supposed to be a genius. Guess I was wrong, but then again I was wrong about my relationship with Yami. Here, I had planned out our entire future. First, I would go to dance college and then try to land a spot on Broadway, while he worked somewhere. We would have two children; a boy and a girl or maybe one more, depends on how I feel. Then Yugi had to ruin everything by interfering.

Okay, enough ranting Tea, you have work to do. I could see the two girls, setting up their sound system along with a band. I recognized them the first second I laid eyes on them. They were The Forbidden Ones. How does Yugi do it? He gets one of the most popular bands to play at his birthday party. Grrr!!!! The selfish little prat, he just had to ruin everything and now he gets this. I can't believe my eyes. They must be deceiving me, but when I pinched myself, it really did hurt so this must be real. When I get my hands on him, I will strangle him. No matter, I still have this poison dart my yami gave me. It should get the job done without having me named as the suspect. This should be good. Poor Yami, when he finds out his hikari slowly dying, I will be there to comfort him. Afterwards he will return to me and we'll be a couple once again.

I glanced over towards the stage. The band was warming up for their performance and doing sound checks. The others had been getting ready for the party by setting up the food and decorations. When I think about it, why should the midget get all this? He doesn't deserve it. I wondered if I would receive the same party, but then again, I don't have a few thousand dollars to throw around. I could be dating Kaiba, but then that would prove to everyone that I was easy and that I went only after rich people. Besides, my heart only belongs to Yami. I wouldn't trade him for all the gold in the world.

Okay, now wasn't the time o get bored and fall asleep. I have been handed a mission by my darker half and I don't want to disappoint her. She doesn't think highly of me now, but if I managed to get the job done right, then maybe she might notice me. Hopefully, she won't kill me if I fail. She told me about her past. I heard that she used to belong to a thieves' guild, ran by her older brother, but she was kicked out for lame reasons. I don't understand why they want to kick her out of it, especially her brother. What was the matter with making a little extra cash on the side? There was nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

I can already tell that there were couples in the band. YM and Mystery kept exchanging looks. He made sure that any males within his girlfriend's vicinity weren't hitting on her. If only Yami were like that with me, then life would be perfect, but noooo he had to be with Yugi. Life was never fair. Heero and Duo seemed to be doing the same thing too. They were discretely flirting with each other while setting up their equipment. Trowa and Quatre weren't better off. They were more obvious than the others. As for the DJs, they were arguing between themselves over which song to play. I didn't hear it, but I think the younger one seemed to be getting the upper hand as the older one couldn't make any come backs.

The others had to practically keep Joey away from the food as it was being laid out. They had to make him set up the final touches on the decorations. Doesn't he gain any weight from all the food he eats? I mean he was a living garbage disposal or black hole. Anyways, I found out that Ishtar had been assigned to head of security. That jerk, he broke my darker half's heart a long time ago. He was currently dating his hikari, just like my ex- boyfriend.

Now the guests were starting to enter. A lot of them I knew from school, but some of them I couldn't put my finger on. I guessed they were people Yugi knew that I didn't know about, but then again I didn't hang around the midget too much. It would ruin my reputation. I have to hold up my reputation as being one of the most popular girls in school. Hanging out with a twerp like him would only ruin it. I gasped as I saw some of the more popular boys there. They must have heard that Kaiba was throwing the party and knew it was going to be a blast. I mean who wouldn't think that. He had enough cash to throw around.

The guests have been chatting for awhile. Some of their conversations were really boring. Who wants to know what they wore or who they were going out with? Normally, I wanted to know this information, but now I have a mission to accomplish and I can't waste any time with petty details. I want to make my yami proud of me. Soon Kaiba came into the room, telling everyone to hide. The birthday boy/girl was on his/her way. Sheesh, I couldn't believe that the midget was born with both genders. At least Yami didn't know about it, and he constantly spent time with his hikari. They even shared a mind link.

So the midget came in and was completely surprised. He nearly fell on Yami. Something inside me just wanted to yank him off and throw him into the fire, but I couldn't as there were two other yamis around. I can't risk it or I might be sent to the shadow realm. Plus, I don't think my yami would be the type of person to come and rescue me so I have to be extra careful. One of these days, I will be the one Yami is throwing a surprise birthday party for.

Now the Forbidden Ones were playing the birthday song to Yugi and wishing him a happy birthday. Why does he get to be this lucky? Why can't I have some luck? But noooo, fate just had to be cruel to me. After they sung their songs, the midget decided to open his birthday presents. Guess what? He started with Anzu's special present to him. I wondered what was inside of it. She never did tell me.

As soon as he opened it, I nearly fell over laughing. His reaction was priceless. He looked like as if he was going to faint or something. Yami had to catch him before he fell to the ground, which I thought he should have, but then that was only my opinion. Would he have gotten amnesia and forgotten about his love for his yami? I could only wish. The band started whispering amongst themselves. I remembered hearing Dorothy and evil eye brow freak of nature. Who the heck was this Dorothy character anyways?

Now the gang was trying to figure out who sent it. They figured it would have been Anzu, but since the shield was up, she couldn't enter the premises. Then someone had the bright idea of thinking that it was me, Anzu's hikari. I wouldn't exactly call me a hikari, because I seemed to be more on the dark side with my thoughts and all. Besides, I don't want to be seen as a light and a goodie goody. I wanted to be seen as someone who can't be pushed around, someone in charge, and someone who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it.

Look, they hit the dance floor after that wonderful present from my yami. This was getting boring. I stifled a yawn, before heading off to find the breaker. I wanted them to be in the dark when I struck, that way they won't see what was coming before it was too late. I had no trouble finding it as it was located where they usually were. In this place, I would guess that they had things in the usual place as this mansion was huge. You could get lost here. Seriously, you need a map to navigate around here. I was surprised I could find my way.

When the lights went out, I sprang into action. I quickly ran back to where the party was being held and shot Yugi. I knew it hit somewhere on his chest, but I couldn't verify where if he was dead or not as the lights came back on sooner than I had anticipated. Good thing, I was close to an exit and they were regaining their balance. I shot straight out of the mansion, not caring if I bumped into anyone. However, should I run into a guard or something, I will make sure they won't be able to tell another soul.

Well, it was a good thing that there weren't any guards in my flight. I didn't have to kill anyone. At first I didn't like the idea of killing someone, then my yami came along. She made it seem like a piece of cake and kept telling me to do it. Anzu said it was either them or us and she chose us. I couldn't help but agree with her. Only the fit will survive and I will survive. As soon as I reached the wall, I could hear Bakura not far behind me. Apparently he had been using his millennium ring to locate my presence. I disappeared into my soul room, as my yami was back at our place. That should throw him off my tail.

I heard my yami, yelling at our duel monsters. She really needs anger management. Soon, I came out of my soul room to find my Magician of Faith and Shining Friendship out. My yami seemed to be furious at them for being so cute. She wondered why they could even be in my deck. Anzu didn't have to look over to know that I had entered the room. She can feel my energy and we had a bond.

"Why do you have these pathetic creatures in your deck?" Anzu growled at the two cowering duel monsters. If I were them, I would too be cowering.

"Because they've helped me more than I can remember," I answered calmly. "Besides, the Magician of Faith is an effect card. If she gets flipped, I can draw one magic card from the graveyard and place it in my hand. It's pretty useful."

Anzu eyed my magician. "True enough. There are some magic cards worth using more than once. Unfortunately, with some of them, you can only have one card in your deck." She turned on the shorter duel monster. "What about this thing?"

"It represents our friendship," I suggested that answer.

"That's no excuse," Anzu snapped. "This bowling ball will be removed from our deck. Understand?" She made it clear that the Shining Friendship had to go.

"I understand," I said obediently. I looked over to the distraught Shining Friendship. She seemed to be very worried and scared. "Don't worry, I won't rip up your card. I'll just place your card right here." I took her card and laid it with my extra cards.

The Shining Friendship smile and chirped very happily. Anzu rolled her eyes at the duel monster's antics. She shuffled through my deck removing quite a bit of low level monsters and replacing them with higher level ones. I knew that she couldn't have all high level monsters, because you needed sacrifices for them. Only level four and below can be summoned without a sacrifice unless you special summon one.

"Have you delivered the package?" Anzu asked while going through our deck.

"Yes I have," I said almost giggling. "You should have seen the look on his face when he opened the box. It was priceless. I only wish I had a camera to record it."

"I'm glad to hear that, and did you give him his other present?"

"Yes," I answered with confidence. "Though I don't know what the results were as I had to leave in quite a rush. They turned on the lights sooner than I had planned so I had to run for my life. Bakura tried following me, but I went into my soul room before he could."

"Soul rooms come in handy, especially at times like those," Anzu agreed with me. "If all is going correctly, Yugi should be dying about now and I will have my revenge on Yami."

I coughed. She glanced over at me wondering what I could be thinking. "I was wondering with Yugi gone, if I could pursue Yami."

"You haven't gotten over him?" Anzu said with an amused look.

"We've been seriously dating each other for a year," I replied calmly. "How could I not forget him? Besides, he was my first true love."

"Ah yes, I remember the first time I fell in love," Anzu growled. "He completely shattered my heart when he broke off our engagement. Too bad my plan for revenge didn't go as I had originally planned."

"It was a shame Yugi had to figure out how to heal," I said in agreement with her. "If he hadn't then Ryou and Malik wouldn't be alive. Bakura and Ishtar will be mourning their deaths."

"Let's see how our little birthday boy is fairing tonight, shall we?" Anzu had a playful but deadly voice. She glanced over towards me. It seemed as if she was commanding me rather than asking.

"Shouldn't we go a bit later on, when there are less people to get in the way?" I inquired.

"We aren't going there directly," Anzu said in a eerie voice. "We're going to be stopping at a few places. I have made contact with some people there. They'll be providing us with weapons and other materials we'll be using."

"What kind of weapons?" I wondered out loud.

"Swords, bows, arrows, daggers, and such," Anzu said hastily.

"I thought you were referring to guns and bombs," I replied with a frown.

"Those make killing less fun," Anzu said darkly. "The joy of killing is making your enemy suffer as long as possible before you finally kill them."

"Oh I get it," I said, comprehension dawning on me. "We're going to torture them as much as possible before they die."

"You're getting the hang of it," Anzu said with a little pride. "No aibou of mine is going to be a wimp." She said that phrase, directing it at me.

Inwardly, I shuddered. I didn't like that tone of voice she was using, especially with her directly looking at me. I didn't want to be the object of her wrath, seeing as what she can do. I never knew there were so many ways to keep your victim alive while making them suffer as much as possible. Apparently, Anzu had learned from her previous experiences. I hoped that she wouldn't use it on me, but then I was her vessel in this world so she wouldn't kill me unless she was really ticked off at me. That was a good sign.

"Where are we going first?" I asked my yami as we stepped outside of my house. I wondered what she was up to in that devious mind of hers.

"We are going to see Bandit Keith," she replied coldly, while maintaining her posture. She never lets her guard down even for a second. I've seen her sleep lightly. The slightest noise can wake her up, though I would sleep right through it.

"He deals in fire arms?" I gasped out loud. How can that arrogant, no good, cheating duelist be selling fire arms on the black market? It was not possible. When I looked at it again, it could be as Yugi the midget was now known as the king of games. I inwardly groaned. The last time, Bandit Keith trapped us inside a cave. I should have let the others gone ahead of me, but I had just insisted on coming with them. Then we met these weird brothers. I won't go into detail on that as most people have heard of the maze duel.

"He's been in the black market for awhile," Anzu said. "That is how he gets his rare cards. I found out yesterday through a few sources I had. He should be in town. I have the address where he likes to frequently visit."

"Anything else?" I wondered out loud.

"After that we're going by the magic store," Anzu replied. She kept her eyes straight forward and never looked over in my direction. She already knew that I was beside her from our mental connection, my voice, and feeling.

"Oh, you're going to stock up on your ingredients," I said, realization dawning on me.

"Of course I would be going there for that," Anzu snapped. "Why would I go there?"

"Maybe there might be a magical item that would be of use to us?" I said meekly.

My yami stopped for a second before continuing. "You do have something there. We might be able to utilize some of their objects. You're useful sometimes."

Gee, thanks a lot. Well, it was better than being called useless. I have heard her call Ryou that, as he doesn't have any muscle or magical powers backing him up. "Perhaps we can do something that won't kill him, but it is painful to live with?" I suggested off the top of my head. "You know like turning him into a different species that way Yami would be in so much agony. He has his midget yet he isn't able to love him the way he used to." Then he would be free for the taking. He won't be having his old ball and chain attached to him anymore.

"That is a good idea," Anzu said with a little pride in her voice. "I'm starting to rub off on you. I'm such a good teacher and role model."

Wanna bet? I had set up my mental blocks so that my darker half wouldn't be able to hear my thoughts. I didn't want her to sense my doubt and fear. Not to mention some of the little comments I would have liked to make but I didn't since I fear for my life. She was skilled in using her shadow powers. I won't stand a chance against her, unless I cheat or something. I guessed you could say I was a rookie. Hey, I only started learning yesterday.

We arrived at this crummy looking bar. I mean who would want to hang out in a place like that, but Bandit Keith doesn't seem to mind. I thought he liked that place as it suited him well. It seemed to be the kind of place he would want to hang out. Just great, I was started to act like the midget. That was the last thing I needed right now. When we stepped inside, I can feel several eyes turned towards me and my yami. She strolled right up to the bar tender and asked for Keith. The other patrons were watching me. I can see some of them licking their disgusting lips and eyeing my body. This was not good, not good at all. Suddenly, I felt myself yanked by my darker half. She was leading me away from the crowded place and into a more secluded area.

A familiar voice echoed throughout the dimly lit hallways. "What do you want?"

Anzu banged on the worn out door. "We want to talk to Bandit Keith."

"Why would you want to talk to him?" The voice asked in a suspicious manner. I could smell second hand smoke coming from underneath the door. I hoped we didn't have to be there for too long as I was started to feel weird. It must be all the smoke inhalation. That wasn't good for your body. My yami wasn't phased. How can smoke affect a spirit?

"I want to buy something of his, something deadly," Anzu spoke with a scowl. "I'm not here to play games. Tell me if he's there or not."

"He's here," the voice replied as the door opened. It revealed a small room with a book case off to the side. This case didn't hold books. Instead it held miscellaneous items. They ranged anywhere from bullets to crack pipes to materials to make bombs. These guys were serious.

"To what do I owe the pleasure the company of two beautiful young ladies," Bandit Keith said, checking the both of us out.

"I believe we've already met," I spat at him. I glared a glare at him, which was almost comparable to Bakura's. "Remember on Duelist Kingdom?"

"Oh yea, you were that girl named after a drink," Bandit Keith recalled. "You were in the company of one Yugi Mutou and Joey Wheeler."

"The name is Tea," I growled at him, making sure that I got the point across. "And I have nothing to do with the midget now, ever since he stole my boyfriend."

"Woah there," Bandit Keith said backing up. "Yugi is gay?"

"No, he's a hermaphrodite," Anzu said casually as she sat down in one of those chairs. When she saw Keith's confused look, she rolled her eyes. "That means he's both genders."

"Oh, I get it," Bandit Keith replied. "So what can I get for you two today?"

Anzu rattled off her list of swords, daggers, throwing items, and a few miscellaneous stuff. I didn't even know half of what she ordered. All I knew that it was going to cost a lot. Where would I get that kind of money? The money I made went to my dance lessons and outfits for those dance recitals. Plus, I knew that my yami had been released for only a few days. She couldn't have gotten that kind of money unless she robbed a bank. I mentally gasped at the thought. She wouldn't dare rob a bank, but then again, she was a thief before she became a murderer. I should have known that.

"How do you intend to pay for all of this?" Bandit Keith asked suggesting that we go somewhere private. He eyed the both of us.

My darker half rolled her eyes once again and pulled out an entire roll of bills. I never knew she had that much on her. She tossed it towards Bandit Keith. "That should cover the entire expenses and then some. I want this list to be filled in one day."

"That's hard to do, but since you paid in cash and added a little extra, I'll personally make sure that you lovely ladies receive your purchases by tomorrow afternoon," Keith said, while trying to flirt with the both of us. Sheesh, doesn't he ever take a break from flirting with women?

"Just be sure they arrive on time," Anzu scowled at Keith. "I don't want my plans to be ruined by some incompetence."

"I'll make sure that it won't happen," Keith said, trying to put the moves on my darker half. I can see that she didn't like it. She was completely turned off by the man from the first time she laid eyes on him. Her emotions seeped through her room and came into mine. By the volume and strength of it, I can tell that she was ready to strangle him, if she didn't restrain herself. Seeing as he wasn't going anywhere with Anzu, he decided to hit on me. The nerve of him. "Maybe you would like to hang out or something?" He reached out and started to play with my hair.

Instantly I slapped his hand away from me. "Don't touch me or you'll be losing a very important part!" I emphasized the last few words to make it clear to him.

"I like a girl who plays hard to get," Keith said playfully. "Don't worry, I'll wait for either of you two to come around. Just wait and see. One of you will fall for my charm."

In your dreams was what I would have liked to say, but currently he played a vital part in our plan for revenge, so it will have to wait. Maybe my yami could teach me how to send people to the shadow realm and we can use him for practice. It was just a thought, but I can't stand him, even during the Duelist Kingdom Tournament.

"Don't hold your breath," Anzu sneered. She turned abruptly and left the room. I followed after her as I didn't want to be left with that horny guy. He didn't scare me as I knew I could fight him. It was just unnerving for me to see him look at me that way.

"Men, they all need to be thrown into the nearest lava pit," Anzu spat as we walked into the bar. They started to whistle and make cat calls, once we had appeared in their sight. I shook my head mentally. When will these boys learn? If you play with dangerous girls, you'll eventually get your @$$ kicked.

"See what I mean," Anzu said sarcastically. She basically had to fight her way through these horny men. I wondered what kind of drug they were on. Maybe it was Viagra? Yeah, it had to be that or they wouldn't be so...... I don't know the word right now. They were giving me such a migraine. They can't even take a hint. The idiots need to be taught a lesson, but I can see that Anzu had other things in mind. She didn't have time to waste on these insignificant twerps. We were going after the big fish.

We walked or rather she stormed towards the magic shop. I wasn't going to push my luck and try to start a conversation with her, when she was in a really bad mood. It would only be a danger to my health and cut down my lifespan by several decades. I want to be able to see my grandchildren grow up or at least see them period. If only Yami would take the hint and dump that stupid aibou of his, then life would be perfect, but no, he had to be loyal to that weak light. I don't see what he sees in that shrimp. Sure, he was a good duelist, but other than that he was pretty much a pathetic loser.

I glanced around at the different shops. The music shop didn't seem that bad, except I wasn't interested in playing instruments or singing. I just wanted to dance to the music, so the CD shop nearby was interesting. They had the latest CD's out on the stand, but at the same time, they kept some of the older ones. The owners wanted to attract people with different taste so he offered a wide variety. I should now, because I would often go there to buy my music and make dances to them. They did however take into consideration that some material may not be suitable for children and placed them into the restricted section. I glanced in there, but my yami dragged me along. She said we didn't have time to window shop, but if I was good enough she would get me a CD as my reward.

I didn't mind that as I had enough clothes to last me a long time. She had taught me how to create new outfits just by concentrating. Besides, I don't think she wanted to be dragged into one of my shopping sprees. I think the one time when I went on one was the time I purchased the millennium arm band with her in it. She pretty much became bored to death and hated shopping for clothes ever since so she taught me how to use my magic to do it.

As we approached the store, I noticed a familiar face in it. That white hair looked very familiar. I've seen it a few times in the past. Now, where did I see it? My yami yanked me in the store and out of my thoughts. Why can't she let me think? I mean I was giving that confused feeling plus that feeling of trying to figure it out through our link. I tried not to get noticed by this white haired guy. Okay let's check the basics. He had white hair that went down to his shoulders. He had a really funny outfit and he reeked of something. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I can tell that I didn't like it at all.

Then I heard that annoying voice, which only could belong to that millennium item holder. Maximillion Pegasus was purchasing a book on how to raise the dead. How sweet of him, trying to bring back his dead wife. He tried to use the seven millennium items and the technology from Kaiba Corps to accomplish this task, but the midget and Yami defeated him. They used the mind shuffle and then we had to help Yami out.

"Hi there," he greeted us after paying for the book. "I wouldn't have thought you were into spells and sorcery."

"I'm just starting," I replied calmly. "She has more experience than I do." I nodded over towards my scowling darker half, who was looking through the rest of the merchandise. I immediately knew that she didn't find anything she liked. "She's normally not like this, but we have big plans for the midget."

"Midget?" He repeated my work in a question.

"Yes, the midget," I scowled at him, before remembering he didn't know who I was referring to. "That would be one Yugi Mutou."

"I thought you were best friends with him," Pegasus said with a frown.

"I was best friends with him until he stole my boyfriend," I spat out with so much venom. I never knew I had it in me.

"Is Yugi gay?" Pegasus asked.

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" I sighed heavenward.

"Because Yugi is a boy," Pegasus said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, you're only half correct," I said with a tone of arrogance. "He's only half boy. The other half of him is all girl."

"I never knew that," Pegasus chuckled at his new found discovery. "To think, I thought of Yugi Mutou as one hundred percent boy. I never would have in a million years to guess he was a hermaphrodite. So tell me, is he seeing his darker half or someone else?"

"Yes, all the hikaris are basically dating their yamis, except for me," I said with a note of sarcasm. "I too have a millennium item."

"Really, I thought there were only seven of them," Pegasus said counting his fingers and trying to remember all seven of them. He named the seven, excluding the arm band.

I lifted up my arm to show him my millennium arm band. "This would be the eighth item."

Pegasus' eyes widened upon the sight. "I never knew there was more than seven millennium items. I thought the pharaoh had only created seven."

"Guess there are some thing Yami has no knowledge of," I spoke thoughtfully. "Well anyways, we're here to get our revenge on the midget."

"That sounds interesting, how do you plan on accomplishing it?" He inquired.

"My yami knows the plan and she isn't telling me that," I sighed and shook my head. "She's over there looking at the different magical items. I suggested to her transforming Yugi into something else."

"As in a different species," Pegasus said, catching onto my drift. "This should be interesting. I've always wanted to get back at Yugi for defeating me and making me give up my only chance at getting my wife back. If I had only defeated him, I would have had his puzzle, not to mention the backing of Kaiba's men."

"So he basically ruined our lives the moment he stepped into it," I said. "I guess you want to get your revenge on him too?"

"I've wanted that ever since he defeated me," Pegasus growled. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted revenge. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Well, you could help us with the financial side," I spoke after taking some time to think. "I don't know other than that, because Anzu hasn't let me into her plans. She likes to keep things to herself lately and I'm her other half."

"I see," Pegasus said. He kept an eye on my darker half as she looked through the store's merchandise. "As for the finances, I believe that should be no problem. I can have a few thousand dollars sent to you this afternoon if you need it right away."

"I don't know if we're going to need it, as I have no clue what she has in mind," I sighed. We were both watching my darker half, seeing as to what she was going to purchase. I was about to speak when she picked up an item. I didn't know what it would do, but from her facial expression, I instantly could tell that it was something good. Boy, I don't want to be on the other end of that item.

Anzu handed over that item along with a list. The shop owner nodded his head and went to fill the list. He said that it would take awhile as hardly anyone bought half of what she listed. She glanced over towards the other person. "What do you want?"

"Your hikari was just telling me you're going to pay Yugi back for what he has done," he replied, to her shock.

"I thought I told you not to tell anyone," my darker half growled at me.

"But I thought he could be useful in our revenge," I protested against her. "He has enough cash to purchase this entire store without putting a dent in his wallet."

"Is that so?" She said eyeing the billionaire.

"That is so," he replied calmly. I guessed he must be used to this as he was hardly phased by it.

"Why would you want revenge on Yugi?" My darker half asked the white haired man.

"Do you want to know why? It's because that pipsqueak defeated me, during the Duelist Kingdom. I was this close to attaining his millennium item and Kaiba Corporation, when he won. I had the best strategy, not to mention the millennium eye. I was almost one step closer to be reunited with my dead wife."

"Then fate intervenes and you lost her again," Anzu said, getting the drift. "I know what it is like to be betrayed by the ones you love. My fiancée had broken our engagement and my brother had banned me from the guild, because he said that I was breaking too many rules or something like that." She said the last part as if she was accusing him of accusing her.

"That is even sadder than having your significant other die," Pegasus said with regret. "I'll never know what it is like to have your significant other take interest in someone else other than yourself and have that person still living."

"Good for you," Anzu snapped. "You could be useful."

"What is the plan?" He asked.

"I will inform you of the plan, when it is time," Anzu said. She narrowed her eyes. I can feel mistrust coming through our link. "I will not compromise it, because the pharaoh gets to you before I can execute it."

"Understandable," Pegasus replied. "Is there anything I can help you with now?"

"I think I have everything covered," Anzu spoke up as the store owner came back with the ingredients from the list. He also had a piece of paper with the amount of each item written on it. At the bottom, he had added the prices together and the tax. When I had looked at the price, I nearly fell down out of shock. Those items couldn't be that expensive. I checked to make sure and it wasn't the items she had on the list that made the cost high. It was the magical item that she had picked up.

"I think you should look at the price," I spoke softly as I held the receipt up to her.

She cursed a few choice words in her native language. "It can't be that much." She glared at the store owner, who shrugged.

"It's not the price I'm asking for," he replied not caring that she was completely ticked off. "I promised a friend that I would sell it for him at that price. He wouldn't take anything less than that." He pointed towards the price tag. "Plus, I don't get any profit from this sell."

"I don't care whether you make a profit or not," Anzu spat at the man. "I don't have this amount of cash on me."

Well, yeah you did, before you bought that entire load of weapons, but I wasn't going to say anything. I glanced over towards our other companion, who seemed to take the hint. He placed down enough cash to pay for everything, including that magical item. Anzu gave him a small smirk, but nonetheless a small one.

When we had finished with our shopping trip, Anzu and Pegasus exchanged phone numbers. Well, she exchanged my phone number for his, as she didn't have a phone of her own. We started walking down the street with the purchases in hand. I wondered if we were going to go to the Kaiba mansion with all these merchandise. Surely, they will notice a foul order, when we reached a certain proximity to them.

"Are we going to be doing something about those?" I inquired as I pointed to the bag Anzu was currently holding onto.

"I'll be putting them in my soul room," Anzu replied, not taking her eyes from the path. "We don't want to give away our location."

"No, we don't," I agreed with her.

Once we were in a vacant area, she immediately went to her soul room. She had been there for an awfully long time. I wondered if she decided to take a nap or something as fifteen or sixteen minutes had past. What was taking her so long? I glanced at my watch, realizing that it was getting late. I should have been in bed by now. No wonder why I was feeling so tired. Not to mention, it was getting kind of scary. I hoped my darker half doesn't take too long, but she would call me a coward if she knew what I was thinking.

Out of the blue, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and hoist me up. I could also feel a warm breath on my neck. This was absolutely not good as I felt the other person's chest. It wasn't my yami, no, it was a male. I struggled to get out of his grasp. Then I found his other hand fondling my chest. I wanted to scream pervert or yell for help. His touch was becoming very uncomfortable and hard.

The next thing I knew, I was on the ground. I glanced over towards my attacker to find him drowning in a pool of his own blood. Then I looked up to find Anzu, standing with a bloody dagger. She snarled at him before cleaning her weapon. I wanted to rush up to her and thank her, but from the looks that she was currently giving, I had second thoughts about it.

I picked myself up from the ground and walked over towards her. I didn't pay any attention to the dead body, as I knew I would throw up if I looked at it. "Let's go." I softly urged her.

"Yes, we have more important matters at hand," Anzu said, glaring at the corpse. "I'd say about now the poison would have taken affect. He should be breathing his last breaths, assuming you did it correctly."

I winced at that thought. I hoped I did everything correctly. At least, I had delivered the midget's birthday present correctly and wasn't caught, not to mention that I had sneaked in and out of there without being detected. I didn't like it when I became the object of her wrath. In fact, I don't think anyone would want to.

As soon as we reached the Kaiba mansion, both of us nimbly leapt onto the surrounding wall. Anzu took the lead as we entered the premises. It seemed to be quiet now that the party had been over for some time now. I watched as the two DJ's had almost finished packing their equipment. They seemed to have an awful lot of machinery, but then again, they were the best. I wouldn't have expected less from them.

"Should we move in now?" I asked her softly.

"Well what do you think?" Anzu asked sarcastically.

"I take that as a yes?" I whispered to her.

She nodded her head. //From now on, we communicate like this. No need getting anyone else involved by your loud voice.//

I had to swallow my pride. Sure I was loud, but I had to be in order to be heard. That and cheerleading practice made me very vocal. It also helped me with dancing and my agility. This enabled me to sneak around the Kaiba mansion while keeping up with my darker half. She suddenly took off in one direction. I had no choice but to follow her, as she knew what she was doing. I glanced around to make sure there weren't any guards following us.

/It's a little too quiet if you ask me./ I sent her the message. Tilting my head, I couldn't hear anyone except the usual guards inside the mansion. Then I heard the tapping of a computer. Out of all the people, it must be Kaiba himself. He was the only one I could think of who would be up so late and working on a computer. I shook my head. That guy needed to get a life.

//It should be. The others will be asleep at this time and I'm sure the birthday boy would be too, after having such a 'great' time at his party.// She sent that message with sarcasm. I knew what she meant. The poison should be taking effect by now and he shouldn't be able to move. I wonder how the others would look, when they discovered it was poison, not some sort of disease that killed their little midget.

/I think they're over there./ I nodded my head in a certain direction. That was where the party had been.

We crept along the side of the mansion, not allowing anyone to see us. We could have gone faster, but we wanted stealth not time. I hoisted myself onto the ledge while my yami gracefully leapt onto it. She peered through a window to find something that made her very angry.

/What is it?/

//Yugi is still alive.// She scowled through our link.

That was when I saw the dented locket. Of course, the poisoned dart must have hit the locket and stopped; thereby, saving the midget's life. I scowled at this discovery. He was saved by pure luck. I couldn't believe my eyes; yet, the evidence was right in front of me. /Pure luck./

//I know.//

/So what do we do now?/

//I work on a different strategy.//

/What about me?/

//You stay low and don't blow your cover.//

/Isn't there anything more I can do?/

//I need to come up with a foolproof plan for revenge. I don't need you for now.//

/Then does that mean I can practice my dancing? I have that big recital coming up./

//Whatever, as long as you don't get in my way and you come when I call you.//

/Sounds fine with me./

//Good, now let's go before we are caught.// She nimbly jumped down and turned towards me. I copied her actions and soon we were racing through the front yard.

A guard nearly noticed us when we both ducked behind a bush. His flash light shone directly over us and at the bush, but the light never reached us, as the bush was dense. I saw him face the other direction and leave. He was on patrol. I wanted to ask my yami something but when I turned to her, she was gone. She had already left and was now sprinting towards the wall. I sighed and followed after her. Sometimes, she forgot that I was there with her. I guessed she was used to working alone.

Hastily, I jumped onto the wall and down the other side. She was impatiently waiting for me. It was only a few seconds. I was a couple steps behind her, but she wanted me to be quicker about it. She summoned a duel monster and we were soaring high. I noticed that a few lights had gone on at the Kaiba mansion. Then I saw that familiar hair style come running out of the mansion followed by a platinum blonde and a blonde. I crouched low on the dragon, hoping that they hadn't seen me.

From the looks on their faces, I could tell that they were very angry. I heard Bakura and Ishtar curse my yami in their native language. Anzu didn't even respond to that. She basically ignored them and commanded our duel monster to climb higher. She wanted to get out of there, before anything else happened. Too many wrong things happened.

/Where's our next stop?/ I asked her.

//We're going home.// Anzu replied. Her face indicated that she was not pleased at all. We had nearly been caught and the midget wasn't dead. Well, at least we have a backup plan or I think we do. You never know what was going through her mind.

/That's good. I need my rest./ I desperately wanted to yawn, but that would show how much tired I really was.

//You mortals are pathetic.//

/We do need our sleep./

//Like I said, you are pathetic.//

/Didn't you use to require sleep before?/

//.........//

/And anyways, when I'm rested up, I can be much more efficient./

//That's good to hear. You shouldn't be making careless mistakes then.//

/I will make sure that I don't make any more mistakes./

We rode the rest of the way in silence. As soon as we arrived there, she immediately hopped off and summoned the duel monster back into its card. I had a second to jump off of it, before I landed on the ground rear first. Ever since I got her, I learned that she never warns people. She expected them to read her mind. I knew that she was going to call back the duel monster into its card after she jumped off. That was why I immediately followed her.

I turned to enter through the front door. Of course, it was locked. I fumbled around inside my pocket for the keys. I panicked when I didn't feel the metal objects. Then my hand brushed up against something cold. I maneuvered my hand over towards it and discovered it was my missing keys. I quickly fished them out as my yami was losing her patience. Shoving the key into the hole, I twisted it and opened the door. I allowed her to walk in first. She strolled in there as if she owned the place. I locked the door, once I had entered our house.

What was she up to? What will Pegasus and Keith play in it? I wandered over towards my bathroom and stripped down. I desperately needed to take a shower after all that running and hiding. Don't forget, I still had that smell of smoke in my clothes. I wanted to get it off.

Let's just say this was going to be very interesting.
Wingzero: I hope you like this chappie. I wrote twice as much to make up for the lack of updates. Anyways, I had fun writing it from a completely different perspective.

Ray: We're sure by now, you'll all hate Tea's guts. No worry, we have her chained and hanging over a pit of Blue Eyes White Dragons.

DS: There's no escape for that b*tch.

Wingzero: Let's see. What will our little midget... I mean Yugi face. *looks around* Who put this in here? *sees Tea rewriting the entire script and immediately tackles the dancer*

Kai: *uses Tea for target practice*

Ray: *uses Tea for a scratching post*

DS: *uses Tea as a test dummy*

Wingzero: *uses Tea for her experiments*