Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Madness! A New Reality Show ❯ Rules and Regulations ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Yugioh. I do own Katrina. I created her. SO HA!!

This is a show where three girls: Tea, Mai, and Katrina; are stuck in the Kaiba Mansion, with 7 guys: Yugi, Yami, Joey, Tristan, Kaiba, Bakura, and Marik. Yami claims to be a Pharaoh, while Kaiba claims to have a million dollars and owns a company. Which guys will the girls pick to go out with, and what will be their reaction be once they find out they truly are frauds?

Kaiba: I DO own a company, and DO have a million dollars.

DMG: Shut up. I'm the host of this show and I make up the rules.

Mokuba: SETO!! I wanna be in this show!!

Kaiba: You're not old enough.

Mokuba: Please!! (Gives him puppy dog eyes)

Kaiba: Can he be in the show?

DMG: No. He's too young.

Tea, Mai, and Katrina gather around Mokuba.

Katrina: He's so cute!!

Mai: Hmm…much of an improvement over that other Kaiba.

Katrina: Hugs Mokuba

Tea: Yea, he's definitely better than that other Kaiba.

DMG: Sorry girls, but Mokuba has to go. He's way too young. (Hands Mokuba a lollipop)

Mokuba: Thank YOU! ^_____^ (gets sugar high and runs to Duke Devlin's game shop)

DMG: Ok! Let the show begin!