Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh! Random Moments! ❯ Enter Insanity ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

YuGiOh Random Moments

Chapter 1: Enter Insanity

Aleuwolf: Hello and welcome to YUGIOH RANDOM MOMENTS!!! The story where RANDOM INSANITY is ENCOURAGED!!!

Snowfang: In other words, this fanfiction is a danger to your sanity.

Demon: Yeah, whatever. Just read and review, okay?

*****

**Anzu and Mai are walking through the city alone, when a cute guy approaches them**

Cute Guy: *looks at Anzu* Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? *looks at Mai* Hey there, precious!

Anzu: *heart eyes* I'm in love...

Mai: *socks the guy in the head with her fist*

CG: *falls down dead* X__________X

Anzu: O_O MAI!!! A cute guy FINALLY comes along, and YOU have to go and KILL him!!!

Mai: *looks down at the dead guy* I didn't like his hair.

Anzu: O_____o

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Yuugi: *runs into Honda's house* RUN FOR COVER!!! *dives underneath a table* EVIL ANZU APPROACHETH!!!

Honda: O_o Uh...

Anzu: *bursts through the door* WHERE'S THE LITTLE TWERP??? I HATE HIM, I HATE YOU, I HATE FRIENDSHIP, I HATE EVERYBODY!!!

Honda: O_O;;

Anzu: And YOU Honda, YOU can die! DIE DIE DIE!!! *pulls out machine gun and blows Honda full of holes* TAKE THAT, TERRIBLE TWERP!!! Ohhh! Alliteration! ^_^

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Pegasus: *runs into his tower and locks the door* *eyes dart around the room* Good... No one here... *plays 'We'll Be There' from the YGO soundtrack* *singing* We'll be there! We'll be theeeere! We'll stick together... *dances along*

Ryou: *hiding on the roof by the window with a video camera taping Pegasus* Oh, this is RICH! Ha! I'm NOT the 'sweet, innocent, angelic' Ryou everyone thinks I am! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pegasus: *sees Ryou and blushes* Oh dear, oh dear dear dear...

Ryou: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR EVIL REPUTATION, PEGGY!!!

Pegasus: *cries* I want my mommy.

Kemo: *walks in* Uh, sir? You sent her to the Shadow Realm last week.

Pegasus: *cries louder* MOOOOOMMMMYYYY!!!

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

**Jonouchi, Otogi, Shizuka, Honda, Yugi and Yami are on 'The Weakest Link'**

Host: *turns to face Otogi* What is two plus two?

Otogi: Four.

Host: Correct! *turns the desk thingy to Jonouchi* Mr. Katsuya, what is the subatomic temperature of the sun divided by the square root of the weight of the moon times pi?

Jonouchi: O_O

Host: ...Time is ticking, Mr. Katsuya...

Jonouchi: O_O

BZZZ!!!

Host: I'm sorry, time is up. Let's see how you've done... oh, it seems you pitiful fools have banked NO money! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Everyone: O_O;

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

**Yami is facing Marik in a duel in the Shadow Realm**

Marik: Well pharaoh, your reign ends HERE! There are only so many times you can be reincarnated!

Yami: Don't count on it...

Sailor Moon: *stands in front of Yami* In the name of the moon, I SHALL PUNISH YOU!!!

Yami: -_-;; You got the wrong anime. This is YuGiOh. Not Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon: -_-;; Nuts. *glares at Bakura* HEY! You said this was Sailor Moon!

Marik: *also glares at Bakura* YOU'RE TRYING TO MESS UP OUR DUEL!!!

Sailor Moon: GET 'EM GIRLS!

Sailor Scouts: *chase after Bakura*

Bakura: AHHHH!!! *runs away while dodging Venus Cresent Beams and Jupiter Thunder attacks*

Yami: O_o Uh... who's turn was it?

Marik: O_o ...I can't remember.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Jonouchi: *sleeping on a park bench*

Anzu: Hey, Jonouchi, wake up!

Jonouchi: *snores and continues sleeping*

Anzu: WAKE UP! *crashes cymbols above his head* WAAAAAKE UP!!!

Yugi: Hey, Anzu! I've got a better idea! *runs back to the game shop and back holding a bucket*

Anzu: O_o What's that?

Yugi: ^_^ Sour milk! My grandpa says it's been in sitting in the refridgerator since HE was a boy!

Anzu: *holding her nose* That should do it. *grabs the bucket and pours it out on Jou. The milk just glops out sloooowly*

Honda: *walks by* Hey what's- *faints*

Yugi: *staring at the sleeping Jonouchi* It didn't work... Let's ask Shizuka! She's probably done this before...

Shizuka: *walking by* What's up guys?

Yugi: Jou won't wake up.

Shizuka: Oh. Cymbols and sour milk won't work on my brother. *pulls out a toy helicopter from behind her back* Take this helicopter. Stuff it in his pants.

Yugi: O_o Okay... *stuffs the helicopter into Jou's pants and stares* It's not working.

Shizuka: *hands Yugi the remote control*

Yugi: O_O That'll work. *pushes the button*

Jonouchi: *wakes up* O_O AHHH!!! OOO! OW!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! *hops around madly* O_o Ewww... *sniffs the milk* O_O AH! AH! GET IT OFF!!!

Shizuka: *shrugs* Problem solved. *walks away*

Jonouchi: AH!!! THERE'S A HELICOPTER IN MY PANTS!!! AH! GET IT OUT!!!

~@~@~@~@~@~

Snowfang: That's enough random insanity for one day.

Aleuwolf: NO! There's NEVER enough random insanity!!! NEVER!!!

Snowfang: ...And here we have the psycho sugar high freak. Keep your hands and feet away from her mouth at all times.

Aleuwolf: -_-;;