Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh! Spring Broke ❯ Baku-bear ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh . . .. *Sniff*

An: I know I haven't updated in a long while, and I do know that Spring Break is over (I'm abnormally lethargic). Oh well, I guess I'm not as hyper as I was long, long, long ago . . . so I'll make this chapter extra long! *Scoops some sugar out of a bowl* yummers!

Yugi: hey! That was mine!

Gw: *holds it closer to her greedily* Buzz off!

Yugi: *turns into evil Yugi* If you don't give me that sugar there will be hell to pay!

Gw: well I'm in debt to you!

Yugi: *goes insane* BOOOOOOOOONZAAAAAAAAII! *Lunges for sugar*

Yami: *catches him in mid-air*

Yugi: lemme at her! Lemme at her! *Trashes wildly in his arms*

Yami: -_-; Yugi, exactly what color pill did you take this morning?

Yugi: *clams down* The blue pill, I always take the blue pill.

Yami: no, you always take the red pill! The blue one makes you either hyper, horny or homicidal . . .I forget. Oh well, nothing that bad can come out it!

Yugi: Hmmmm, I need to see some blood...*randomly pulls out knife and chases Marik with it*Take that! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Marik: *running away* AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH-wait a minute! I'm supposed to try to kill you! * Stops running and pulls out flamethrower, sadistic smile*

Yugi: eep! *Pulls out fake dummy of himself Kaiba's Girl gave him*

Marik: *burns it to a crisp* Anyone for Kentucky Fried YUGI!?!?! MWAHAHAHA!

Yugi: *stares in awe* I can't believe I'm that flammable!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->

Yami: *steps out of the car, low whistle* That is pretty fine beach house you've got there Tristan!

Tristan: *looking around* I just don't see my aunt anywhere around here. *Goes off looking for here*

Malik: *looking at Tea resting peacefully on Bakura* your going to have to get out of this car sometime.

Bakura: *evil grin* I don't see a reason too.

Malik: *slowly gets out of the car grumbling* Do a favor for me Bakura, pull your lip over your head and swallow! *Slams door*

Bakura: *practically going insane* At least I have the prize! *Hugs Tea tighter*

*Joey's car pulls up*

Joey: *turns off car, hops out* At least we made it here in one piece.

Yugi: *practically crawls over Ryou to get out* You mean at least I made it here in one piece! *Back glance towards Marik*

Marik: *demonic smile*

Yugi: -_- Yeah, you still don't look that scary. .

Marik: Oo, I need to go change *wonders off*

*Seto's car pulls up*

Serenity: *getting out of car, giggling about something*

Isis: Hey guys! ^_^; What's so funny?

Mai: We were just discussing about which of the guys is the cutest!

Seto: *looking very depressed and annoyed*

Isis: What happened to you?

Seto: girls. *Stomps off*

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->

Tristan: *wandering around the house calling* Is anyone home? *In thought* Oh crap, if no ones here then the guys are going to slaughter me!

Yami: *walks up behind him* Tristan, if no one is here I'm going to slaughter you!

Malik: *pops out of nowhere* did someone say slaughter? I'm in!

Tristan: Oo! She has to be around here somewhere!

Mysterious voice: *from out of nowhere* Tristan? Is that you?

Tristan: Hey! Aunt Trista! (An: corny name, I know, but spare me!)

Everyone: *gets a good look at Tristan's aunt* huh?

Tristan: Hey Trista!

Named Trista?

Trista: Tristan! *Runs up and hugs him*

Everyone: *blink, blink*

Joey: Tristan---that's your aunt?

Tristan: *turns to his friends* yeah, of course.

Mai: but-

Ryou: she looks our age!

And little Ryou was right, for Tristan's aunt Trista was not a day over 17! She was a natural beach blonde--tanned skin, blonde hair, tall, thin body . . .

Malik: *low whistle* Well we have a vixen on our hands . . .

Isis: *thwacks him in the back of the head*

Trista: *nudges Tristan* Tristan! Introduce me to all your friends!

Tristan: well, at least 1/6 of them are my mortal enemies. . *Gets nudged alittle harder* Er, Trista, these are my friends! *Turns to his friends, introduces them: * Yugi Moto, Yami, uh Moto, Joey Wheeler, Ryou Bakura, Mai Valentine, Isis Ishtar, Malik Ishtar, Marik Ishtar, Serenity Wheeler, and Seto Kaiba.

Trista: Geez Tristan! You have a lot of friends! I didn't even think you had any! *Play punches him*

Tristan: ow! *Winces* yeah . . .

Trista: Well, we might as well get in the house and pick rooms! We can get to know each other better later! *Play punches Tristan again* Everyone follow me! *Marches into the house . . .all by herself*

Everyone: *blink, blink*

Tristan: Oh yeah, about that-my Aunt Trista isn't really as old as you would think.

Everyone: *Anime Fall*

Mai: I think we all inferred that!

Yami: *sigh* These are the types things you should tell us before we go spend a week with her!

Yugi: Exactly how old is she?

Tristan: 17. .

Seto: *still remembers that comment about the "serious cash"* Then why does she have all that money?

Tristan: uh. . .she's a super model/neuro surgeon / rocket scientist/ President of Uruguay/ professional writer/ computer technician/ professional cellist/ marine biologist. . . .and she walks dogs on Saturdays.

Everyone: *Bigger Anime Fall*

Yugi: -_- any other secrets we should know about "Trista"?

Tristan: *opens mouth, closes it* uh, no. . . .*makes way towards house*

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->

Somewhere off in the Magical land where Bakura is king of the world . . ..

Tea: *feeding Bakura grapes* Oh Bakura, your so handsome and smart and evil and--

Bakura: yes, yes, I know. For I am Bakura, King of the world! Bring in the dancing Monkeys!

*Malik and Yami come in monkey suits*

Yami/Malik: *while dancing* Bakura is so cool, Bakura is so cool . . ..

Malik: *throws off suit* This is so gay! How in the Hell did you become king of the world?

Bakura: *displeased* Boil him in oil!

*Two guards drag a screaming Malik away, while Yami's just follows behind*

Bakura: Now, *takes Tea in his arms* we make love!

Tea: oh yay!

*End Dream*

Bakura: *holding on to seatbelt as though it were Tea, mumbling in sleep* Tea . . . *slowly slides off seat and abruptly wakes up* Huh? *Looks around* Where in the name of Ra did Tea go?!? *Practically kicks door open* Urg! I bet Malik woke her up when I was--off guard . . .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->

Everyone: *walk into house* ooooooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . .

Trista: *grinning* Well, guys this is my pad!

Malik: RA women! What type of model are you?

Everyone: *blink, blink*

Malik: . . .what?

Trista: Okay guys, there are 6 rooms, *counts them* I guess there are going to have to be three in one room. I would give up my room but I find it quite comfy!

Tristan: Trista, I thought you were going on that model-tour-thingy for Spring Break. .

Trista: oh, I changed my mind.

Tristan: -_- b-but you can't stay--

Yugi: oh come on Tristan, no one is going to mind right?

Tristan: but--

Mai: Hey Serenity, want to share rooms this time?

Serenity: sure! That will leave Isis and Tea together.

Malik: Unless Tea would like to share a room with me. *Tries to give her a seductive grin*

Tea: no, I'll have much more fun with Isis.

Malik: oh okay. . *Shrinks away*

Ryou: *grabs Joey arm* Hey Joey, if you share a room with me I'll tell you all about slugs!

Joey: Oo;; errrr . . .sorry Ryou, I was already gonna share with Yugi *turns to Yugi* right?

Yugi: *just for the sake of slugs* yeah!

Ryou: *realizes there are only a handful of sane people left* what about you Seto?

Set: uh . . .*gives a glance at Yami, Marik, Malik, and Tristan* aww . . .why do I get stuck with all the freaks?

Tristan: I'm not a freak!

Seto: yeah, but I hate your hair--I mean, of course Ryou. *Walks off going through what might be the worst day of his life*

Bakura: *filled with an unspeakable rage, burst into the house and practically kills Malik by tackling him* DIE! *Strangles him like Bart Simpson*

Malik: *being choked* What the fudge *gasp* is wrong with you?

Bakura: *squeezing hard* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH TEA?!

Malik: *gasp* I didn't do *gasp* shit! *Kicks Bakura in the--well, er, where the sun don't shine*

Bakura: GYAH!!!!! *Fall into a pathetic heap on the floor* owie, owie, owie!

Malik: That's what you get for being such a suspicious bastard!

Tea: *walks by* Oh my God! Bakura! What happened? *Rushes to comfort him*

Bakura: *(taking this for advantage) fake-cries to Tea* H-he assaulted me for no reason! Oh Tea, why is everyone always against me? *Cries on her shoulder*

Tea: *comforts Bakura like a 3-year old child* sh, sh, sh. It's going to be all right (Bakura: my father never loved me!) *To Malik* I hope your happy Marik Ishtar! Look at what your jealousy has brought you!

Malik: b-but, he attacked me first! I swear--

Tea: I don't want to talk to you! *To Bakura* come on Bakura, let's go . . .

Bakura: *to Malik, evil grin*

Malik: *boiling with anger* that_sneaky_ little_son_of an ass hole! I'll kill him!

Tristan: *still doesn't have a room* anybody want to share a room with me?

Marik: *perks up* Of course I'll torture--I mean, share a room with you!

Tristan: did you just say tor-

Marik: *pushes him* Come on Tristan! We're going on a little ride! *Pushes him towards the room*

Tristan: Oo...

Yami: *realizes* aw fudge, I guess it's you, me and Bakura in one fudging room. Why the hell didn't I take Tristan when I had the chance?

Malik: *grins* I'll get my revenge on Bakura soon then! *Feminine* Cuz there is no way he's takin' my woman. *Walks off*

Yami: *sigh* this is going to be a long week . . .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->

Trista tour

Trista: *giving them a small tour of the house* There's the game room and that's the study and that's the art room and if you go downstairs to the basement there an indoor pool (with a Jacuzzi). There's dinning room on the first floor and all your rooms and mine are on the second. If you have any other questions just ask me.

Joey: this place is great! *Nudges Mai* hey Mai, wanna have a dip in the Jacuzzi? *Eyebrows go up and down*

Mai: Oo,, *blushes* I think I'll be safer in the pool, thank you.

Tea: *still treating Bakura like a 3-year old* Are you sure your okay Bakura?

Bakura: *still faking* I-I think I'm all right . . .*sheepishly* but a hug would make it a lot better. .

Tea: Oh! *Hugs him*

Bakura: *almost passes out* *in thought* I am soooooo bad!

Tea: *lets go of Bakura* I never knew you had such a sensitive side Bakura! It's sorta cute!

Bakura: uh, Tea . . .can you do me a favor?

Tea: sure!

Bakura: would you mind calling me . . .. (An: CORNY PET NAME ALERT) . . . Baku-bear?

Tea: *giggles* sure . . .. Baku-bear. *Skips off leaving Bakura grinning . . . .like a 3-year old*

Malik: *walks up behind him* Baku-bear? *Incredulous*

Bakura: *turns around gaining whole entire evil-badness image* Malik.

Malik: *evil-death glare of death* Bakura.

*Ten second staring contest*

Malik: *smirk* you've picked the wrong person to mess with, Bakura. I've never lost anything in my life and Tea isn't going to be the first.

Bakura: I think you've already lost round 1 and Tea isn't going to change her mind about you. You'll always be the evil, sadistic freak of nature and I'll always be the cute guy with the nice ass!

Malik: --; I think I'm the cute guy with the nice ass and you're the evil, sadistic freak of nature.

Bakura: >_< *annoyed* I don't have to take this! I'm going to go find Tea, and you?

Malik: *glare*

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->

Ryou: *walks out of game room* I can`t believe she had every copy of Slug Embassy X! *Looks around* I wonder where everyone went . . . *starts wandering about, dark murky door catches his eye* I wonder what`s in here . . .she never told us on the tour. . *About to open it*

Trista: *comes out of nowhere and closes door*

Ryou: *jumps back* Trista!

Trista: What do you think your doing snooping around here?

Ryou: I-I w-was . . .

Trista: What ever you do, never go down there. You hear?

Ryou: OO;; o-okay.

Trista: *assumes the fun-life loving Trista again* Super! Now let's go to the den, we're just about to get to know each other and eat fudge sundaes! *Grabs his arm*

Ryou: Okay. . *Being pulled, gives one last look towards door* *in thought* I wonder . . .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=->

Gw: this really shouldn't really be considered a cliffie, but the fight between Tea's love should be! I know Bakura got alot of "Tea Time" but don't worry Malik fans, he'll get his. ^_-!

*Yami, Marik, Seto, Malik, Joey, Tristan, Ryou and Malik are doubling over in laughter*

Yami: Baku-bear? that's the gayest thing I've ever heard!

Bakura: -_-;;

Seto: look what you did Yami! you're going to make Baku-bear cry!

*laughter continues*

Joey: *cooing voice* are you going to cry Baku-bear?

Bakura: *through gritted teeth* no.

Tristan: uh-oh, now Baku-bear's angry!

*more laughter*

Bakura: Oh hell, *tackles Tristan and beats him to a pulp* *punching him with every word* take. that. you. spiky. haired. MORON!!

Tristan: ow!!!! I think I'm bleeding!!

Malik: *watching* and to think I was going to ask Tea to call me "Maly". . .