Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh Style ❯ I Didn't Know I Was Pharaoh ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh/Mou Hitori No Boku/ Atemu
Yugi Motou= Aibou/Yugi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi
Yami Bakura= Bakura/tombrobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/
Jounouchi=Jou/Pup
Ishizu Ishtar=Ishizu
Anzu(Tea)=Anzu

 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)


"Hi this is Yugi and Dark Sanctuary asked me to welcome you to their first fic in the Yugioh Style Series called:
I Didn't Know I Was Pharaoh."
"Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh this fic is rated PG and features me and Mou Hitori No Boku. Enjoy."




Introduction:

The stories you're about to hear are real where possible the actual Yami's,Hikari's, people, places and events will be featured in this program.
What your'e about to hear may be shocking and unbelievable to some of you.
These are the stories of people who didn't know they were Pharaoh.

Interviewer:

Yugi and Yami just speak from the heart and tell the audience your fascinating story.


Yugi:

"Hi my name is Yugi Motou and this is the story of my Yami, Pharaoh Atemu aka Yami and how he found out that he was Pharaoh.

Mou Hitori No Boku had always been a little demanding so I didn't think much of it when he started saying things like...
" I command you to give me a strawberry shake," to the waitress at Burger World. // Aibou I am not demanding now I command you to stop telling the interviewer that I'm demanding.//
/Mou Hitori No Boku have a chocolate bar./ (Yami grabs the chocolate bar and starts happily eating it)
Or how he'd gather all of our Duel Monster Plushies together and call them his loyal subjects. I didn't even think anything of it when he insisted on wearing our uniform jacket as a cape.
Or how he'd say things like "It's my destiny."
//Aibou Marik wears a cape too.// /Mou Hitori No Boku just finish your chocolate bar like a good Pharaoh./ //But I'm all out of chocolate Aibou.// /Here now don't make a mess./ (Yugi fails to notice that Yami's face is covered in chocolate when he hands him another chocolate bar.) Even when Mou Hitori No Boku insisted I start wearing a pleasure slaves kilt when we were home I thought nothing of it.


Interviewer:

Really you didn't think that was strange behavior at all, Yugi?

I mean that is a bit of an odd request don't you think?

Yugi:

Well not really I mean Mou Hitori No Boku likes me to dress up for him. //Aibou you should wear the Sailor Moon Outfit tonight.// /Maybe you should wear the Lucky Star Uniform./

Interviewer:

So Pharaoh Atemu or do you prefer to be called Yami? "You can call me Yami."

Ok Yami did you notice anything different, that if you had perhaps thought about it more, it would have told you that you were Pharaoh?

Because in these situations sometimes we as individuals might not realize the individual changes we go through but as a collective amount of changes we tend to piece together ourselves and situations differently.

Yami:

Well I did notice that I developed a huge craving for grapes. Peeled grapes to be exact. "Mou Hitori No Boku insisted that I hand feed them to him too."
Well I didn't think having Yugi feed me peeled grapes was such a big deal, I mean he was the one who peeled them for me.

Interviewer:

So Yugi your'e the Pharaohs light the other half to his soul. Didn't you notice that there was something regal about your Yami?

Yugi:

Not really I mean I thought it strange that people would refer to him as Pharaoh but I figured that was just a nickname they gave him as he tends to act a little full of himself sometimes.
//Aibou I do not act that way!// /Oh really..../ I did know that Mou Hitori No Boku was an ancient spirit but so is Bakura but nothing really tipped me off that he was Pharaoh.

Interviewer:

I see.
Well Yami when did you actually find out that you were Pharaoh?

Yami:

Well I found out like this.....

(Flashback)

**Maybe Anzu(Tea) can point Yami in the right direction to figure out his past and perhaps find the reason why he's such a demanding Yami**
"Hey Yugi what's up?"
"Hey Anzu are you doing anything Sunday?"
"Not really why?"
"Well I was wondering if you could talk to Mou Hitori No Boku he's been a little anxious lately."
"Anxious about what Yugi?"
"I think he's anxious about finding out who he is, he doesn't remember anything about his past at all, not even his name poor thing." ( In the Japanese anime Yami doesn't know his origins lie in Ancient Egypt until after his date with Anzu unlike the English Dub where he already knows that he is a Pharaoh.)
"Well I guess I'll see if I can help, Yugi."
"Okay bye Anzu see you Sunday at Domino Station."

"Today is going to be great, now If I can just figure out what to wear."
"Aibou you should put on a silver bracelet."
"Mou Hitori No Boku that's your thing not mine."
"But it would look good on you."
"Aibou what are you planning?"
"Nothing Mou Hitori No Boku nothing at all."

About an hour later Yugi arrived at the Domino Station where Anzu was.

"Ready Mou Hitori No Boku this is where you take over."
"Yugi how could you this isn't a duel."
/I thought maybe Anzu could help you pinpoint why your acting so demanding and insisting one refering to our plushies as your subjects./
//Aibou I thought you loved me how could you force me to listen to Anzu's boring friendship speeches alone.//
/Consider it payback for what you did yesterday?/
//Hey I didn't do anything wrong.//
/Are you sure?/
Yami thought about it a while
/Aibou that guy deserved to be mind crushed he messed up my pizza order.//
/You don't need to mind crush people for things like that./
"Yugi!"
/Enjoy your date mwahahaha/

Interviewer:

Wow Yugi that was a bit cruel don't you think?

Back to Flashback

"Uh Hello Anzu."
"Hey Yami let's go get something to eat I'm starving,"
"Sure Anzu whatever you say."

"Are you going to finish your milkshake?"
"Aibou put on these bracelets for me cause he knows I like silver."
"I don't understand why I like silver so much?"
"Hmm well Yami I don't know why I have to give friendship speeches all the time so I just go with whatever my heart tells me too."
"Maybe we should check out this Ancient Egyptian Exhibit?"
"What for Anzu?"
"Well it has the same symbol as your Puzzle and maybe you'll find some clues to your past and why you like silver , I dont know."
"Or we could go shopping instead?"

End Flash back to the present.

Yami:

Anzu ended up dragging me all over town shopping. "Yami did end up with the light force sword card so it wasn't all bad." "Yeah that was cool Aibou."

Anyway I had to hold Anzu's jacket while she kicked this one guys butt in DDR. It was so boring to watch and the whole time I was craving peeled grapes.

/I gave you some when you got home./ //But you made me suffer so much Aibou.//

Interviewer:

So about that Ancient Egyptian Exhibit?

Yami:

Yes well after Anzu DDR game that guy wanted a rematch so I being the nice guy offered to fight him. **Aibou threatened to make me sleep alone if I didn't**
It was a pretty boring duel, I mean I didn't even get to mind crush the dude cause he surrended when I said I was Yugi Motou.
I mean I was feeling bad cravings during the whole time.

Interviewer:

What kind of cravings?

Yami:

Oh just wanting people to bow down before me and to refer to me as the sun, the moon and the stars.
Anyway eventually Anzu and I made it to the Domino Museum where the Ancient Egyptian exhibit was held.
I felt drawn to go downstairs in the museums basement and that's when I discovered...


Flashback:

**Oh My that looks just like Yugi on that stone tablet**
"Anzu and that looks just like Kaiba what does this all mean?"

"Greetings my Pharaoh I've been expecting you?"
"Who are you and why are you calling me Pharaoh?"
"Because that's what you are Mou Hitori No Yugi or Yami as your sometimes called."
"My name is Ishizu by the way."

End Flashback back to the present:


Yami:

Ishizu ended up using her millenium necklace to show me images of what was supposed to be my past.
And that's when she told me I was Pharaoh.

"An that's when Yami fainted."

Interviewer:

He fained? //Aibou did you have to mention that part.// /Well you did faint Mou Hitori No Boku./

Yugi:

Yes he did. Eventually Mou Hitori No Boku was brought to Ishizu office in the museum.
Ishizu had him lay down on the couch that was in her office while we waited for the results to see how long Mou Hitori had been Pharaoh.

Flashback:

//Oh No how could I be Pharaoh what if Aibou leaves me for this?//
//I'm too young to be Pharaoh I don't even know what a Pharaoh is supposed to do.//
/Mou Hitori No Boku I'm not going to leave you even if you are Pharaoh./
/We'll get through this together./
//Aibou we should have used protection.//
/Mou Hitori No Boku I don't think that would have prevented you from being Pharaoh if Ra wanted you to be Pharaoh he'd make you Pharaoh./
/Don't worry I'll be there for you Pharaoh or Not./

"Aibou I'm so scared I mean I didn't even do anything to prepare for this."
**What am I going to do**
"Mou Hitori No Boku I don't think you've been Pharaoh for long so we should have time to adjust to this life change." ** I hope**
"Yeah your right Aibou maybe since the start of battle city that's not long at all."

End Flashback:

Interviewer:

So what happened next Yugi?

Yugi:

We got some shocking news that's what happened...


Flashback:

"Well we got some news for you Yami."
"And you are most definitely Pharaoh."

//Aibou I'm scared.//

"So how long has Mou Hitori No Boku Been Pharaoh a couple of months?"

"Yami has been Pharaoh for a little over 3000 years( I'm using 3000 instead of 5000)."

"Your wrong 3000 years that's impossible."

"We have the stone tablet right here you have definitely been Pharoah for over 3000 years."

"Mou Hitori I'm going to call Grandpa and have him come to the museum so he can hear the news himself."

"Yugi while you call your grandfather we'll need to take Yami to prepare him for being Pharaoh."
"Can you tell Mou Hitori No Boku his name?"
"Unfortunatly Yugi we don't have that information but we will make Yami's transisition to Pharoah as painless as possible."
"Okay I trust that Mou Hitori No Boku is in good hands."
//Aibou don't leave me...//
/It'll be just fine I'll be with you as soon as I call grandpa okay./


"Grandpa you need to come to the Domino Museum right away."
"Ok Yugi I'll be right there."

( 15 minutes later)

"Mr Motou well I don't know what your grandson told you."
"All Yugi told me was that I needed to get to the Museum right away, what's wrong?"
"Grandpa it's Mou Hitori No Boku he's... I don't know how to say it."
"Yugi just spit it out already."
"Grandpa he's Pharaoh."
"He's what?"
"Mr Motou Yami is Pharaoh."
"How many weeks has he been Pharaoh?"
"Mr Motou Yami has been Pharaoh for a little over 3000 years."
"Well we'll have to deal with this sudden change together as a family."
"Grandpa you're not upset?"
"Well maybe a little but I love Yami very much and will always support him."

( Just then Ishizu and the another museum cooordinator rolled Yami into the room wearing Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh garbs and a crown atop his head)

"Grandpa why are you here?"
"Yugi told me abou your situation Yami."
"Grandpa are you mad at me?"
"Yami even when you make mistakes I will always love you."
"It's not going to be easy being Pharaoh, Yami but with Yugi by your side you'll make a great Pharaoh."
/ He's right Mou Hitori No Boku I'll be with you even if your'e Pharaoh./


"I'm so sorry Grandpa I Didn't Know I Was Pharaoh."


End Flashback

Yugi:

And that''s how we found out that Mou Hitori No Boku was Pharaoh.

Interviewer:

Well I'd like to thank Yami and Yugi for telling us their story and being a part of I Didnt Know I Was Pharaoh.





"Hi this is Bakura and Dark Sanctuary hopes you enjoyed this fic."
"Next story will feature me and my Tenshi."
"Bakura what makes you think the next story is going to feature you and Ryou?" ( Yami Marik comes in holding Malik's hand)
"Maybe it'll feature me and Malik." (Gives Malik a hug.)
"Anyway Dark Sanctuary says to please review and will be happy to do the next story using the shipping that gets the most votes: Tendershipping or Bronzeshipping."