Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh! TALENT SHOW!! ❯ Oops! The other chapter 2 was still being worked on! :'( ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Yay!! I'm writing another chappy! ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own YuGiOh!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!?

Yugi: //Why do I do this??// Um...here's chapter two of the story and...um...thanx for the reviews.

Shay: I'm going to announce who's next for their "talents" and thanx for the crazy ideas.

NOTE: NOT ALL IDEAS ARE IN HERE!! OLNLY THE REALLY FUNNY ONES!! ^.^ and I added Yami Malik, Isis, and Shaadi!! (I NEED INFO ON ISIS!!!!!)

____


YuGiOh! Talent Show!! Acts 1, 2, and 3.
~~

The audience filed into the auditiorium for the "Talent Show" That some people were performing in.

Shay: HURRY UP!! WE ONLY HAVE HALF OF THE DAY!!

Audience: o.O;;;

Shay: Um...don't mind me!! Take your time!!

Audience: Riiiiiiiiight....

(Hours Later //It's night// )

Audience: *SNOOOOOOORE*

Shay: WAKE UP!! The show's beginning.

(backstage)

Tea: I'm nervous!! Malik, you better do good or I'm gonna lecture you with my friendship speech!!

Malik: Jeez don't worry! I'm...gonna...do fine... >:)

B. Keith: My act will be better!! I'm havin-

Shay:*peeks backstage* Hey!! Get ready!! You're on next, by the Keith.

*stage*

B. Keith walked out onto the stage and waited for ten minutes for his "props".
Suddenly, pianos came crashing down on him!! Yay!! Joy!!
After the crashiness of the pianos, B. Keith was declared hurt!

Audience: Yay!!

Shay: Um...Oookaaay...

Shay: Um...Riiiiight...

Yami Malik: Hurry up Tea. We're on next.

Tea: Ok!!

Shay: Yami Malik and Tea are gonna do a knife throwing act. Have fun.

Tea lied on a table and Yami Malik brought out five knives. He threw the first one and it nearly hit her leg. He threw the rest (each narrowly missed her) except for one. The last one Yami Malik threw and it hit right in the middle of Tea's forehead!! Whoohoo!!! Partay!!

Audience: YAAAAAAY!!!! *BIG round of applause*

Yami Malik bowed two times and left the stage dragging Teas body behind him (wearing a glove, of course)

Shay: Now for act 3!!! Bakura and Yami Malik (Ishtar) will...o.<...sing!!

Ishtar and Bakura walked out with michrophones and the area darkened and spotlights were in the center.

Shay: They're going to sing My Only Love!! Um...I'll be backstage!! *runs to back stage* EVERYONE COVER YOUR EARS!! THEY'RE GONNA SING!!!

Everyone covered their ears to save themselves-except for the audience, that is.

I think Bakura and Ishtar were singing I THINK. But it seriously sounded like a screaming contest!!

Bakura: DEEP IN MY SOUL!!!! LOVE SO STRONG!!! IT TAKES CONTROL!!

Ishtar: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Audiense: STOP!! NOO MOORE!! THE PAAAAIN!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Shay: THAT'S ENOUGH!! *throws hammers at Ishtar and Bakura*

Bakura: o.< Owch!!

Ishtar: Ahh! Hammers!!

Shay: Shut up!!! Ok, they suck. Thanx y'all for the ideas!!! ^^ (huggles reviewers) ^^ I needs more!