Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh! Whose Line is It anyway? ❯ Scenes from a Hat! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sara: *Hyper* Thank you to everyone that's reviewed! Scenes from a hat is next! Okie dokey, with out further delay, let's get started.
 
I also realized I didn't but the disclaimer up on the last chapter...Eh heh, well, never have owned Yu-Gi-Oh and most likely never will. ><;
 
Sara: Okay, now we can start the next game. Which is...Scenes From A Hat!!
 
*Cheers from audience*
 
Sara: *A hat suddenly appears on the desk* I think everyone knows how this game goes, atleast I'd hope that they do, because I forgot the thing he said that explains it. Anyways, this is for all four of ya, and the first one is...*Pulls a piece of paper from the hat and reads it* What Seto was really thinking when he said sorry to Mokuba when he lost to Pegasus at Duelist Kingdom.
 
Malik: *Steps forward* Oh, that chicken from last night ani't settling too well... *Slowly backs away*
 
Yami Bakura: *Walks forward then faces the audience* ... ... ... ...*Says nothing, just blinks, then returns back to where he was*
 
Sara: *Snickers* All right, next one...What not to sing when a yami is present.
 
Serenity: *Steps forward and faces audience* ...I love you, you love me. We're a—Okay, I'll stop now. *Walks back to where she was*
 
Malik: *Shrugs and steps forward* It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day...*Also stops and walks back*
 
Yami Bakura: What they just sang. And anything even some what like that. *Walks back*
 
Sara: Umm...Okay. Next is...What not to say to Seto Kaiba.
 
Malik: *Pretends to have a card in his hand* You dropped this card-Hey, it's Obelisk The Tormentor. . . Mine now. *Walks back*
 
Yami Bakura: Hello, I'm Joey Wheeler. *Turns and walks back*
 
Sara: *Struggles not to laugh* Okay, now umm...Things you don't want to hear from your opponent in a duel.
 
Serenity: *Jumps up* Hey, I just won! *Slides back*
 
Seto: *Steps up* My name's Seto Kaiba...*Walks back*
 
Malik: *Walks up* Feel the wrath of my Egyptian God Card! *Walks back*
 
Yami Bakura: *Walks up* ...*Laughs evily*...*Walks back*
 
Sara: Umm...okay, next one is...Why yamis should not be allowed to use computers.
 
Seto: *Walks up* Because I said so. *Walks back*
 
Malik: *Walks up* Because, whenever it doesn't do what they want it to, they send it to the Shadow Realm.. *Walks back*
 
Yami Bakura: Because they are not fit for our superior intelligence. The Shadow _is_ where they belong.
 
Sara: ...*Blinks*...*Tries to hide her computer* ...Umm, okay now, I don't want any of you yamis anywhere near my computer now...
 
*Buzzer sounds*
 
Well, that's all of the game for now, I'm sorry it's so short! Well, let's see if the commercial works this time:
 
Tristan and Joey appear on the screen, Tristan holding a box of Cheeseums. They're watching a movie, and Joey looks over to see that Tristan has a box of Cheeseums.
 
Joey: Hey man, can I have some?
 
Tristan: Uh, sure...you can have one.
 
Tristan moves the box over a bit so Joey can get one. Joey grabs and eats one, and his face lights up. Joey glances at the movie, then suddenly grabs the box and runs away.
 
Tristan: Hey! Joey, that's more than one!! Get back here!!!
 
Tristan jumps up and runs after him. Ryou also suddenly appears on the screen and holds up a box of Cheeseums.
 
Ryou: Cheeseums. So good you can't have just one.
 
Ryou eats one, and then Joey and Tristan run past him. Tristan realizes he has some, and starts advancing on him.
 
Ryou: Uh-oh, uhh, Cheeseums, try'em today! *Ryou runs away*
 
[End commercial]
 
Thanks for reading, sorry I got it up a little laer than the others! xP Bye now, `til next chapter!