Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Zachana's randomness ❯ And the madness begins... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, so this is supposed to be funny...Fuuunnnyyy....*Tries to get that in her head*...

Disclaimer : I don't own Yu-gi-oh or any of its characters. But I do own myself (Zachana) and my boyfriend Kinrio owns himself.

Warning : Sugar, randomness, crazyness, sugar high, torture(In the funny way, not the torture with the blood..and all..o.o;; )
- - -
Chappy 1.

"Da" plot : Zachana(Me!!) eats too much chocolate bars and ends up on a sugar high! What will happen to the Yu-gi-oh crew? Will they survive the "Madness?"

- - -

Zachana : Wheeeeeee! *Tackles Seto* Heyaz!!

Seto : o.o Hello...Who are you?

Zachana : *Gasps!* That reminds me! *Scoots over him real close* I got a secret for ya!!!

Seto : 0_o Wha?

Zachana : *Whispers* I'm.....

Zachana : .....Hey! Where's the drum rolls!? Yami! I thought I said I wanted drum rolls, damnit!

Yami Yugi : Yikes! Sorry Ma'am! Um...Um..*Presses the option for "da drum roll" on a random keyboard hopping by...*

Yami : ...What the...? *Points at the hopping keyboards* What the hell is that? o_O"

Zachana : Part of my imagination. o.o

Yami : Right...o.o...

*Big drum rolls, with very cheap sound effects.*

Zachana : ...That's better. Now..To da secret! *Whispers* I'm.......

Seto : You're...?

Zachana : ....A GIRL!!!! Ain't that fantastic!?

Yami and Seto : *Anime fall* Very...

Zachana : *Giggles* ^-^

Malik : *Looks at her, sitting in a dark corner of the room* How much sugar did you have again?

Zachana : Um...Um...*Thinks*...

*Two hours later..*

Zachana : ..*Still thinking*....*Thinks too hard and her brain fries up!* x.x Weeeeeee.....!

Malik : That must've hurt...

Tenchi : ..What have I missed you guys?

Zachana : ...Hey! What are you doin' in my ficcy!? Out, out, out! *Whacks him out the screen with a frying pan*

Malik and Yami : *Huge sweatdrop*

Yami : ...I'm glad that wasn't me...

Zachana : *Suspicious look* What did ya say? <>.<>

Yami : o.o! I said..That..Um..You're teh most beatiful authoress I've ever seen! ^_^!

Zachana : o.o Why, thank you! *Bows*

Malik : ...She's insane....

Zachana : ...Ah-ah!! Treachery! *Types something on her imaginary keyboard and a flamethrower appears*


Yami Bakura : ...I suggest you run Malik..

Zachana : ...Hey! You're not supposed to be here yet! *Chases him around the room with her flamethrower* Burn, burn, burn!!!

Malik : o_o! *Hides under the couch*

Zachana : *Turns her attention back to Malik*...Hey you! *Runs to the couch*

Malik : Yikes!

Zachana : *Drags him out* You be coming with me now! *Points at Seto* And so are you!

Seto : *Attempting to sneak out of this fucked up ficcy silently* Aw shoot! *Snaps his fingers*

Zachana : *Gasps!* How about...We all go to Disney Land!!!

Seto, Malik and Yami : o_O" Yep..She's totally insane.

Zachana : Aw c'mon, it'll be fun! And we can drag the others with us!!

Seto : There's absolutely NO WAY I'm goign to Disney Land..Ya can count me out!

Zachana : Where do you think you're going! *Holds up her Almighty Frying Pan Sama*

Seto : o_o!! *Runs for his dear life*

Zachana : Come back here!! *Chases him*

Kinrio : *Walks in and takes a swing from the bottle of vodka he's holding* Yo..!

Yami and Malik : ...Who's he?

Zachana : *Takes an almighty swing and tries to knock Seto out with it, buuuut....whacks Kinrio by the head instead* o.o! Whoops.....

Kinrio : *Falls over* Ow...ie... x_x

Seto : *Sweatdrops* Whoever that is, he just saved my life.

Zachana : ...I didn't forget about you! *Tackles Seto*

Seto : Aie! *Cries* Help me, Someone! Anyone! Pleeeaaase! Save me from this madness!

Malik : *Sweatdrops* Madness? What's he talking about? I have a very nice view from here...*Looks at her butt*

Zachana : O.o!!

Zachana : -.- Yami, whack him for me. *Types something on her imaginary keyboard and a hammer appears in.....Kinrio's hand!*...I really need to work on the coordination of this keyboard...o.o;;;;

Yami : o_0;; Whatever that means.

Kinrio : Hmm..?...Hey! *Spots Malik looking at Zachana's ass* That ass is mine, damnit! *Hops up and whacks him hard across the head*

Zachana : o_o; *Sweatdrops*

Malik : >.o;; Yeah, whatever. We still don't know who you are.

Kinrio : *Blinks* Yeah, that's right...Who am I?....*Screams all girlish like and holds his head between his hands* I'M BLIIIND...Um..I mean...I HAVE AMNESIAAAAAA!!!!

Everyone else that's in the room: ...*Huge sweatdrops*

Kinrio : ...That's supposed to be a joke.

Yami : Oh!..Um..Um..*Forced laugh* o.o

Kinrio : -_-;

Zachana : *Wriggles in excitement* I have an idea!!

Seto : Uh-oh..o.o

Zachana : Buuuut...First...*Tackles Seto and ties him up with ropes* Just a small precaution. ^-^

Seto : *Cries* Why me?

Zachana : Because I decided so! >P For I have..The authoress power..thingie..That PrincessSaphire herself, has discovered in one of her trips in the Sugar high world! *Nod affirmatively*

Yami : *Sweatdrops* The world you're in right now?

Zachana : *Gasp!* How did you know? o.o!

Yami : Eh...I'm psychic! *Big smile* ^_^

Zachana : *Stares at him* ...Wow....o.o...

Zachana : *Shakes her head* Aaaaaanyway! *Grabs everyone and drags 'em out of the room* And now....TO DISNEY LAND!!!!


Seto : MADNESS I SAY, MADNESS!

Zachana : Oh shut up. *Duct tapes his mouth*

Seto : o_o *Muffles* I fwate fwyou.

Malik : What did ya say?

Yami : I think he said "I hate you"..

Kinrio : *Headbanging to the music that only he can hear...*......*Stops* Wha? He said I love you? THE TRAITOR!! *Jumps on Seto* Don't you dare ever touch MY Zachana!!

Yami : Woah! *Drags him back* He said I HATE you..Not I love you..

Kinrio : ...Oh....*Thinks*...HATE!? How dare you Hate My Zachana!!! *Attemps to kick Seto in the nuts, but fails miserably and lands on his butt* x.x!

Zachana : .....No comment. *Types somethign on her invisible keyboard and a school bus appears* ...This isn't what I asked for, but it'll have to do! ^-^!

Zachana : And now...*Points at a random direction* TO DISNEY LAND!!!

Yami : *Sweatdrops* Um...*Taps her shoulder* South is...that way...*Points at the opposite direction*

Zachana : *Sweatdrops* ...I..I knew that!!

Yami : Right....

- - -

Will Zachana and the rest of the fucked up gang EVER get to Disney Land? And what about the other characters? Will they get picked up on the way, or will Zachana just make 'em appears with her invisible keyboard? Find out, in the next chappy!!

Please Review..!...o.o...Or..or...I won't be able to write more! *Cwies* Hn...Anyway..See ya guys in chappy 2! *Types something on her invisible keyboard and disappears in a poof of smoke*

- - -