Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ZAP ❯ Stilettos, Chains, and A Choice To Be Made ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DK:-tired from running away from Seto- Why am I running again?

Seto-face faults- Because I'm going to murder you for telling Mokuba bad language!

DK: Oh….Is that all? Tch, then I shouldn't be running, you should, because I'm the authoress, I have control over what you do, in my story!-laughs manically-

Seto:-sweatdrops-Okay….Well…DK doesn't own Yugioh, Mokuba, or me. Thank Ra for that! But she does own her OCs.

DK: You believe in Ra?

Seto: Umm….may-interrupted by DK-

DK: Me too!-smiles like a maniac- Do you think, Ra can kill a certain friendship freak?

Seto: I don't know! Just, on with the damn fic!

Mokuba:-appears out of no where- Damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn….-continues to say damn-

Seto:-hits himself on the head with a book that came out of no where-

DK: Okies, on with the fic!

----

-Domino Elementary-

Seto was currently glaring at Mokuba's teacher, Megumi Akiyama, a.k.a. Akiyama-sensei. "What is it that is so important, that I had to come here for? I am a very busy man! (DK: Err…..young man…umm…guy…whatever…) And, if what you have called me for is not important, and I miss an important meeting because of this, then I will personally make sure that you will never work in Domino City again! Do I make myself clear?" Seto said, threateningly.

"Oh just shut up, Mr. Kaiba, we don't want you to wet yourself do we? Well, if you think that you job is more important than Mokuba, then maybe, you should just leave him at an orphanage or something. I'm surprised that you haven't done that already." Akiyama-sensei replied, icily.

"Do you want to get fired, or is that how you are everyday, with a stick shoved up your ass?" Seto asked, just as cold. "Why don't we get to the point? Scratch that, I think we already got to the point-"Akiyama-sensei replied. "Which is?!" Seto said, losing his temper at the teacher's attitude.

"Mokuba has been teaching bad language to children younger than, him, and at Domino Elementary we want our students to have good communication skills. Also, bad language also leads to a bad attitude. But what we were wondering, here at Domino Elementary, is where Mokuba learned such bad language. But after meeting you today, I think I know." Akiyama-sensei, said, while glaring at Seto.

"Are you implying that I'm a bad influence on Mokuba?" Seto asked, clearly pissed off. "Implying? Yes, I am, Mr. Kaiba. And don't bother threatening me, because, I have friends at Domino High, that can make sure that you flunk high school. And, I can flunk Mokuba, too." Akiyama-sensei replied, smirking.

Seto glared at her, "B&^%$..." Currently, he was thinking a few different ways of murdering the woman, but making sure that it was painful. The most painful one to Seto, was to cut her up into tiny pieces, then putting her through a meat grinding machine, afterwards frying her oil, then put on a bun, with spikes on it, then letting the Mutt, a.k.a. Joey, to eat her.

Seto started to laugh maniacally, but Akiyama-sensei, didn't seem to notice.(DK: How can she not notice someone laughing maniacally? That's just messed up..) Then he suddenly stopped, and saw a katana. He smiled gleefully, and picked up the katana, then walked towards Akiyama-sensei. Slowly he began to cut her up into little pieces.

When he finished, a meat grinding machine appeared, he started giggling like a little girl, and put the pieces of Mokuba's ex-teacher into it, and watched as she became ground meat. Afterwards, he spotted an oil frying…thing, and skipped, literally, towards the thing, and dropped the ex-teacher in. Then he found a bun, with spikes inside it, and put the fried ex-teacher inside. He then, looked around, and conveniently, Joey, was there.

"I'm hungry!" Joey complained. Seto giggled like a little girl again, and pranced to Joey. "Here, eat this…" Seto said, still giggling like crazy. "Thanks!" Joey said. Then he swallowed the whole thing, without even chewing.(DK: Is that even possible? Is it even possible to eat a teacher? I am so confused….)

"I think that went down wrong…." Joey said, holding his stomach. Seto smiled, "Yes! Two enemies down at one time!" Then he began giggling again. Then his eyes widened as Joey stopped holding his stomach. Joey now had two heads, one was Joey's, the other's was Akiyama-sensei's and he/she was 15 feet tall. "Mr. Kaiba, you tried to kill me…..But here I am, and I will have my revenge…..You' re going to flunk high school!" Akiyama-sensei said.

"Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seto screamed…err…shrieked…in a high voice. Akiyama-sensei and Joey, just laughed. Then Akiyama-sensei, raised her foot, "Suffer!" She brought it down, on Seto's…umm….err….crotch… And she was wearing stilettos…Then everything faded to black….

-Kaiba Mansion-

Seto woke up, "My grades, my poor grades…."(DK:-o.O- Shouldn't he be scared that his.....umm…crotch was stepped on by a 15 foot tall Joey/ex-teacher, that was wearing stilettos?)Then he looked around, "Oh...that was just a nightmare, a horrible nightmare…teachers that try to flunk you? How horrid…"

Then he noticed that it was almost time for school, so he changed into his uniform. After a quick breakfast, he decided to walk to school. On the way to Domino High, he was suddenly stopped by a five girls. "Hello Seto-kun…" the leader said," I'm Risa, she's Kisa, she's Yura, she's Maya, and she's Saya. And, you'll be coming with us."

"Like hell, I will. I have school to go to, so get out of my way." Seto said, annoyed. "We thought you'd come, quietly, but I guess not…Tie him up, girls." Within seconds, Seto was tied up, and slung over four girls' shoulders.

"Put me down! I'll sue you if you don't! I'll make sure that…. " Seto said, continuing to ramble on and on. Risa smiled, " Good, he's mad and annoyed, that'll make it even more fun…."

--A While Later--

-A Abandoned Warehouse-

Seto was chained to a wall, completely sky clad, tired. A whole mob of girls, were in line, waiting for their turn with Seto. He began to cry, then his tears became rivers, then waterfalls, which didn't really fit his attitude, but considering his position, fitted the time.

"Why me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Seto shrieked. "Next!" Risa yelled, flicking a whip, at Seto. He started sobbing, "It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to do this! Mokuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then everything faded to…….pink?!

-Kaiba Mansion-

Seto woke up, "That was one, very messed up dream…." Then he looked around, "Wait, what if this is another dream? Wait, you can't feel pain in a dream, so…I'll pinch myself!"

Seto pinched himself, "Oww….I really don't know my own strength….." Suddenly Mokuba appeared, "So you finally woke up, big bro?"

"Yes, what is your point?" Seto asked annoyed, at Mokuba, for being there because he might ask about his answer, and at himself, for the pinch.

"My point is, what is your answer?" Mokuba asked, while smiling mischievously. Seto glared at Mokuba, then sighed, "My answer is….

----

TBC

DK: Seto, I can't believe you worry more about your grades than your injuries….Tsk, tsk, tsk…

Seto: It's your story! I would worry about both!

DK: Sure…Use that excuse….I can't believe that you giggle, skip, prance, shriek, and scream like a girl….

Seto:-looks extremely pissed off- It's your #%&^ing story!

DK: Sure….Use that excuse….

Mokuba:#%&^

Seto:-looks annoyed-Mokuba, go to your room!

Mokuba:-walks off to his room-#%&^

DK: Seto, you're my favorite character, in Yugioh!

Seto: Then why do you keep on humiliating me?!

DK: Iono

Seto:-about to explode, but takes a deep breath and calms down- Whatever.

DK: Omg! Seto Kaiba!-glomps Seto-

Seto:-looks annoyed-Review while I get this idiot, also known as the authoress off of me.