Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime War ❯ Chapter 1:Invatations ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE ANIME WAR

By: Johny_lee

Chapter 1:Invataions

"I'm starting to think this stuff is too intense for 7 year olds…,"said Johny.

"Damnit Johny! We already saw a bunch of R movies!"

"Well I guess your right…."

Anyway, the evil"Betty"was starting his evil plan."Men! Line up!" Betty said."It's time for the special meeting."Betty and his minions went to the meeting room."First order of bisuness: All humans with no special powers go off and take over a continent or something. The rest of you, I would like to welcome are newest member, Hiei.He will be leading all of you to world domination! So everyone may leave now!"

"That's it?! That's the special meeting?! I missed an N*STINK concert for this!" yelled a mentally disturbed minion.

"You will die now, fucker!" Yelled Betty who torched the minion to death. After that everyone went running.

"Now, why are we going to earth again?" said Spike.

"Because there's a guy there that gave us a bounty for 5 million!" yelled Jet and Faye.

"Oh!"

"Idiot…" muttered Jet."

BACK ON EARTH…

"I'm gonna beat you!" Said Sonic.

"No, I'm gonna beat you!" Said Shadow.

And Shadow did beat Sonic. "You only won because of those jet boot thingys!" ranted Sonic. "That's cause I conserve my energy! And don't get mad because you lost!" said Shadow. "Grrrrrr……, you bastard!" Sonic said and he pushed Shadow off the cliff. "DAMN YOU SONICCCCCC!!!"" Oops, I forgot we were racing on the Grand Canyon…" said Sonic. After a royal rumble with Shadow and Sonic, they both got an invitation to a party tomorrow at 12:00 noon at some person's house for saving the day. "Weird." Said Sonic and Shadow.

Later on, the Outlaw star crew and the bebop crew decided to join forces and spilt the bounty because they figured if some guy was 5 million Wong, they might need some help. Edward and Jim played around, Melfeina and Suzuka sat around drinking tea, and Aishia, Gene, Faye, Jet, and Spike were playing 5-card stud. They were quiet, except for Jim and Ed, and only spoke if necessary. They did that until they reached earth.

They day after the fusing dinosaurs, two messengers arrived at Vagheeta's and Goku's house. "Hey, what the hell? I thought Goku and Vagheeta were dead!" yelled the children. "Shut up!" said Johny. Anyway, the letter said that there would be a championship with the toughest fighters in the world. It said also said" Bring anyone that can fight good." Of course, they would go and they would bring Trunks and Goten, too. Oh yeah and Gohan was out "doing something" so he couldn't come.

SO the next day, everyone went to the party or championship or location of the bounty.

"MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Now they've all fallen into my evil plan!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough hack wheeze* ugh…I have to stop doing that…" Said Betty. "Alright! Send out the Gundams!"

________________________________________________________________ ___

There's the first chapter! Hope you liked it! AND I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE FUCKING CHARACTERS! Bye 4 now!