Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime War ❯ Chapter 2:When Hell broke loose ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE ANIME WAR

Based on a true…Wait.Never mind…

By: Johny_lee

Chapter 2: When Hell Broke Loose

NOTE: This chapter might not make any sense unless you read the prologue or first chapter.

Everyone stared at each other for a while and then Sonic finally introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Sonic the…" his sentence was cut short because Gene fell asleep and Sonic startled him. "He shot the blue beaver…He shot the innocent blue beaver! Get him!" yelled Ashia and before you know it, a fight broke loose

"Johny, you son of a bitch! When are we going to get some action?!" ranted a child. "Soon I promise!" I said.

Then, the Gundams came. "Alright you guys, you know the mission. Destroy the target. Let's go!" Heero said. "Uh, Heero? I have a question!" "What, Duo?" "Why did he send us? I mean, I thought we were gonna fight some mobile suits or something but this?" "I dunno Duo… Guess he wants to blow them to smithereens…" Heero said. "Anyway enough talk! Let's take some names and kick some ass!" "Heero?" said Duo. "WHAT NOW?!" shouted Heero. "Isn't it the other way around?" "ARRGGG!!! DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Heero aimed his buster rifle (I think that is what it's called) at Death Scythe Hell's cockpit and killed Duo. "Now attack already!" said Heero.

"Did you guys see that?" Gene said," We have to work together to kill those things or else we don't stand a chance!" "Fools!"Said the now super sa-jin or sayain or sajain or whatever Vegheeta,"I can take them out in one shot!" He started charging up a ki blast.

"Bite me!" said Gene and he shot his caster at Wing Zero to cause a big explosion. "Your gonna have to do better than that!" he fired the buster rifle at Gene. Gene dodged it but it hit Shadow. Sonic raced over. "Shadow!" he said.

Heavy Arms Custom was firing all over the place with missiles and gattling guns. Alrton was just stepping on people. Sandrock was slicing and dicing. Finally, Vagheeta and Trunks let loose 2 ki blasts, taking out Altron and Heavy Arms C. Goku and Goten both did a kamehameha on Sandrock, then got knocked to the ground when it fell on them. Wing Zero was firing like he never fired before. Then, the Bebop crew finally got in their ships and took down Wing Zero after losing Jet and Faye.

"Retreat!" yelled Trowa. "Cowards!" Heero said. Wing Zero stayed and fought. In addition, got blown up. Heero was unconscious, but still alive, amazingly. Finally (now how many times have I said that?), Yueske arrived. "Wow. What happened here?" He said.

After that long battle, Ashia, Faye, Shadow, Jim, Vagheeta, Goten, and Melfina were either dead or missing. Suddenly, Betty appeared out of know where.

"Eat this!" He said and he took a big sack of a weird red powder and threw it all over the heros. "Try getting your loved ones back without your powers!" He said. Everyone then felt very weak…

________________________________________________________________ _____________

Well there's the second chapter! Expect the 3rd one soon! And I might have spelled some of the names wrong but so what? I think it is still a great fic.