Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line Is It Anyway? Anime Style!!!!! ❯ Weird Newscasters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Whose Line is it anyway or

any of these animes characters. If I did I would be livin it up in L.A.

Drew Carey: Welcome To Whose Line Is It Anyway. Tonight's guests are Gohan whatever the hell his last name is! You dirty old bag of Jim Hawking! The big, bad and the Yusuke Urameshi! Why I ought a T.K. Takashi! Lets have some fun! **goes down the stairs and sits at the desk** Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyways, where every things made up and the points don't matter. That's right the points don't matter just like 90 percent of your mail. Well these four will make up everything from the top of their heads and I give them these fakey points to hold the show together and at the end I pick a winner who gets to do something with me while the loser gets to do something with Pauly Shore. Anyways lets get started with a game called weird newscasters. Gohan you're the anchor of a news show. Jim you're the co-anchor. You're trying to hide the fact that you're a vampire. Yusuke you're doing sports. You're in a shoot out with the cops. And T.K. you're doing the weather. You're getting beat up. Gohan when you hear the music you can begin.

**opening music plays**

Gohan: Good evening. Welcome to the action news. I'm Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs. Our top story tonight: Chicken crosses road. Barbeque at six. I'm now going to turn it over to my co-anchor, Magically Delicious, with the low story. Magically.

Jim: (trying to hide the fact that he's a vampire) Thank you Coo Coo. Our low story tonight: I'M AM GOING TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD! **clears throat** How did that get out? Well anyways YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO HIDE. I WILL FIND YOU ALL AND SUCK ALL YOUR BLOOD OUT! **clears throat again** Back to you Coo Coo.

Gohan: How interesting. Well anyways, lets see what's happening with the world of sports with our sports caster, Gladly the cross-eyed bear. Gladly.

Yusuke: (in a shoot out with the cops) **forms finger like a gun** Well thanks Coo Coo. **pretends to dodge bullet** Well the Dallas Cowboys lost against the Jaguars **pretends to duck behind a car and shoots a cop** with the score 507 to 6. **pretends to shoot another cop and dodge another bullet then stands up** Now lets get out of the world of golf and into the world of football. **pretends to be shot in the heart ** Well, back to you Coo Coo . **pretends to fall dead**

Gohan: Thanks for the show Gladly. Now lets move on to weather with our weatherman, Off To Work We Go. Off.

T.K.: Thanks Coo Coo. Its going to be pretty stormy over the **pretends to be punched in the face**. Hey what the hell! **pretends to be kicked in stomach** What's going on! **Pretends to be kicked in the crotch and speaks in high-pitched voice** Back to you Coo Coo.

Gohan: Well that's all the time I have. Stay tuned for boring infomercials and the other crap they show on TV. Goodnight.

Jim: **pretends to suck Gohan's blood**

**buzz**

Drew: 1000 points each. Anyways-

Green-Lantern: Lets get started with the game Party Quirks.

Drew: Who are you?

GL: I created this fic.

Drew: So.

GL: So you're fired.

Drew: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

GL: You heard me.

Drew: **walks away crying**

GL: Lets get started with Party Quirks.

Well that's it. If I get reviews I'll continue and give me ideas for the quirks.