Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Fun and Enjoyful Nineteenth Chapter ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (That's right, I'm still alive. Much to your dismay I'll bet.)

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 19)

The regular set has been replaced. Everyone is now outside in a picnic like setting.

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: And Fred...

Gohan: Show. As always, Kevin is here. (Kevin has a gigantic grin on his face) What's your problem?

Kevin: Nothing. I just had one hell of a weekend was all.

Fred: He made out with a girl. For the first time.

Gohan: You mean he's not gay after all?

Kevin: Hey. No one's ever accused me of being gay.

Fred: I have.

Kevin: Excluding you. Because you are a horrible horrible monkey.

Gohan: Forget about Fred. I want to hear the details.

Kevin: Oh, I couldn't do that to her. I mean, who wants to admit that they made out with me? Besides, it's not like she likes me, she just did it cause no one else had.

Gohan: So, she did it out of pity?

Kevin: Uh... I'd rather go with sympathy.

Fred: But the important thing is that you are a step closer to becoming a man.

Gohan: Oh my God, you are such a loser.

Kevin: Look who's talking.

Gohan: Oh yeah. Well at least I can do this. (turns into a Super Saiyan) Who's laughing now, bitch?

Kevin: You know what? I'm going to kill you one of these days.

Fred: Please, Kevin. You say that to everyone. It has lost all meaning now.

Kevin: (sigh) Let's just get on with the show.

Gohan: Wait. We forgot to mention who won the show last week.

Kevin: Umm....No one. No one cares about last episode.

Fred: Only one person voted.

Kevin: Yeah, but we got several reviews. I think they were all good.

Gohan: Maybe we shouldn't do competitions anymore.

Fred: Yeah, that sounds good.

Kevin: Whatever. I still think that everyone liked last episode, it was just hard to choose a winner.

Gohan: So, what is this picnic set for anyway?

Kevin: We're celebrating.

Fred: Making out with a woman is not a reason to celebrate.

Kevin: No, we're celebrating the completion of my first year of college.

Hiei: (wearing a "Real Demons Do The Cooking" apron and carrying a plate of meat) Who wants an Oolong-burger?

Kevin: I do. I do.

Fred: Did you make any Oolong hot dogs?

Hiei: They're still cooking.

Gohan: Is there any cheese?

Hiei: I didn't bring condiments.

Gohan: Well who did? (everyone looks around and then directly at Kevin, who has a guilty look on his face)

Kevin: What? I'm poor. I mean, we literally had to kill for this meat.

Gohan: So we don't have cheese?

Kevin: No, I guess not.

Gohan: Well, fine then. Who do we have for today's show?

???: ME!!! (two mysterious figures, one really short, the other wearing a baseball cap come out from behind the curtain)

Gohan: Oh, no.

Kevin: It can't be.

Fred: Didn't we kill him.

Hiei: Who's the shrimp?

Kevin, Gohan, and Fred: It's....Ash.

Ash: Yes, I am back to take my revenge.

Pikachu: Pi pika.

Ash: Right, Pikachu. Back to take my revenge....on you. (points to Kevin)

Kevin: But how are you alive? I shot you in the head.

???: MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I revived him with the dragonballs. (another figure appears)

Kevin: MATT?????

Matt: Yes. After Miguel's unfortunate fate, I have decided to ruin your show.

Kevin: You bastard.

Hiei: I can take him.

Ash: Not so fast. I challenge Kevin to a Pokemon battle.

Kevin: But all I have is Fred. And I don't know anything about Pokemon. I stopped watching after the first season.

Ash: Well, seeing as how you have forfeit, we are the winners. And as the winners, we will take your show.

Kevin: Now, hold on. No one takes my show.

Hiei: Yeah. I just started becoming a part of this show. No one is going to take me off the air before I even get the chance to kill something.

Kevin: (a sly smile slides across Kevin's face) Kill something?? Hiei, conference. (Kevin, Hiei, Fred, and Gohan huddle together.) Hiei, is there a way to get your Dragon of the Darkness Flame to act as a pokemon?

Hiei: No. It's impossible. It's uncontrollable. Like me.

Kevin: Well, is there a chance that you might be able to blast something and kill it immediately before anyone realizes that it isn't a pokemon?

Hiei: Maybe. But I'll hurt my hand again.

Kevin: We'll give you some senzu beans okay.

Hiei: How about some ice cream and we'll call it a deal? (Hiei has an affliction for the "sweet snow")

Kevin: Fine. (turns back around) We accept. Only Hiei will be battling in my place, as a rematch with Fred would be disgraceful to us.

Matt: We accept.

Kevin: And the terms are that only dragon pokemon can be used.

Ash: Fine. (grabs a pokeball) I choose you, Charizard. (Charizard starts blowing fire everywhere)

Hiei: (starts summoning his dragon) DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!! (he shoots the dragon out, killing Charizard. But it doesn't stop. It keeps going and hits Ash, killing him.... Again.)

Kevin: Ha, we win. And we get to keep our show.

Matt: Damnit. I'll get my revenge for what you did to my monkey.

???: Those fools did nothing. (yet again, another figure emerges)

Everyone: (gasps) Miguel!?

Miguel: You are correct.

Fred: Damnit. I could of swore I killed you this time.

Miguel: Not likely, considering that you don't take into account my god powers.

Kevin: His god powers?

Gohan: How does he have powers?

Fred: Duh, we're brothers.

Kevin: Well, what are his powers?

Fred: He controls fire.

Miguel: Yes, and I will make you feel those powers, first hand.

Gohan: Wait. He has the power of flame and all you get is donuts, pies, and pastries?

Miguel: Father always did like me best.

Fred: Yeah, but I'm prettier.

Matt: Kevin, we challenge you and Fred to a pokemon duel.

Kevin: I don't fell like dueling today. Can't I let Hiei do it for me?

Matt: No, because he's a dirty rotten cheater.

Hiei: Hey, I'm none of those things.

Matt: Beside the point. Now, let's get this battle started.

Kevin: (whiny) Do we have to?

???: No. (two figures appear, one with a long tail and cricket like shape, the other is tall)

Kevin: Why is everyone doing that?

???2: Because it's cool.

Hiei: You're never cool, Kuwabara.

Kuwabara: You shut your mouth, shrimp.

Gohan: Oh, no. It's Cell.

Cell: Hello Gohan.

Gohan: But why is this happening?

???: Cause you keep pissing people off. (another figure appears)

Kevin: Wait. Who invited Kouga?

Kouga: I invited myself.

Matt: Actually, I asked you to come.

Kouga: Shut up. You just ruined my whole cool one liner thing.

Kevin: Wait. Now this is unfair. It's five on four. We need another person.

???: Maybe I can help. (a femal figure appears with pigtails)

Kevin: Hey, it's Robin.

Robin: Yeah. I haven't been on in a while so I figured I would just show up unexpected like.

Miguel: (with the little hearts in his eyes) I think I'm in love you guys.

Matt: What? She's not that good looking.

Kevin: Hey, she is to good looking. In fact, she's hella hot.

Robin: You think so?

Kevin: Of course.

Matt: Can we just get to the fighting?

Gohan: I've killed you a couple times before Cell, and I can do it again.

Cell: But this isn't like those last two times. This time I have a plan.

Gohan: Well, plan this. KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!! (he shoots and kills Cell)

Kouga: Great. Now it's uneven again.

Kuwabara: That's becuase the fight has already started stupid.

Hiei: (slicing through Kuwabara, killing him) Yes it has.

Kouga: Wait. Time out. I'm not ready.

Hiei: That's to bad. (he follows through to the side, slicing through and killing Kouga)

Fred: Hey, that's no fair. He killed two people.

Hiei: Sorry, I got a little carried away.

Matt: Uh...Miguel. Our reinforcments are gone.

Miguel: I know that. But that doesn't matter. I can still kill the rest of these losers. (starts shooting flames at Hiei and Gohan, but they are stopped by more flames)

Robin: I'm sorry but I can't let you hurt my friends.

Miguel: (the little eye things appear in his eyes again) Oh, she is the woman for me.

Kevin: Hey, that's my woman. (hears Robin give a little cough that is basically telling him he is wrong) Friend. Woman friend.

Miguel: Well then. I will battle you myself, so that I may prove myself to this young woman.

Robin: But I deplore violence.

Miguel: And I'll be deploring you tonight.

Kevin: (turning to Fred) He doesn't have your charm with the ladies, does he?

Fred: Of course not. He's even more pathetic than you.

Kevin: Yeah. (realizes what Fred said) Hey.

Fred: In case you didn't notice, Miguel is charging an attack. (flames shoot out towards Kevin, but Robin blocks for him)

Miguel: Hey, this is a one-on-one match. Or are you too afraid to fight by yourself.

Kevin: I am not afraid. I just don't have a weapon.

Matt: What about that Omniblade (copyright pending) thing you made up?

Kevin: Dude, that's my movie. If I keep using it, someone may get the idea to write it themselves and I can't allow that.

Fred: What about your other sword?

Kevin: But I don't want to keep giving out my ideas to the general public.

Fred: Do it before my brother kills you.

Kevin: (sighs) Fine. (a flame shoots out of the ground that is neither Miguel's nor Robin's doing. Kevin reaches into the fire and pulls out a sword: The Inferno Blade, copyright pending) I guess I have no choice but to kill you. (he launches himself toward Miguel and starts swinging the sword, but Miguel keeps dodging)

Miguel: Wow, you really suck at that.

Kevin: Hey, I'm not a swordsman, I'm just a regular guy.

Matt: Hey, why can't I have a sword?

Fred: Cause no one likes you.

Matt: Suck it monkey.

Miguel: Shut up you two, I'm trying to concentrate.

Kevin: (snips part of Miguel's fur) Hey, I got a piece.

Miguel: AHHHHH!!! My fur. You son of a bitch. (turns to Matt) We're leaving.

Matt: Why?

Miguel: I can't fight with messed up fur. (turns to the others) Once this patch grows back in, I'll come back here and kill all of you. (Matt and Miguel leave)

Fred: So....Kevin won.

Gohan: He...saved our show.

Kevin: What? You guys had doubts.

Fred: Actually, I was hoping my brother would kill you.

Robin: So you wanted Kevin to die.

Fred: Well, if someone was going to kill Miguel, it better be me.

Kevin: He's got a point.

Hiei: Yeah....(remembers something) Oh crap, the hot dogs. (he runs over to the grill to reveal several burnt Oolong dogs) Ah damnit.

Fred: You burnt my hot dogs.

Hiei: No....Miguel did. Technically. I would have remembered except we all had that big fight and I killed things.

Kevin: Well, there are still plenty of Oolong burgers left.

Robin: Can I have one?

Hiei: Sure.

Fred: So Kevin, are you going to tell us about Saturday night?

Robin: What happened Saturday night?

Gohan: Kevin made out with a girl.

Robin: (spits her food out, then, shocked) What?

Fred: What's your problem?

Robin: You made out with another girl.

Kevin: Well, it's not like I can really date you. I mean, you are only an anime character. I need someone a bit more lively.

Robin: I'm going to kill you. (she starts chasing Kevin around)

Gohan: Well, I think that's all we have for today. Tune in next time.

Fred: When we may actually find out what happened between Kevin and this mystery girl.

Actually, no you won't. I don't want to just dump all my personal business out onto the internet. I just thought it would make for an interesting scene. But it did happen. And it was awesome. Except now, my mind has shut down. I had a hard time concentrating on studying.