Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Big O Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Game: Anime Edition ❯ Episode 3 : Guest Host Chef ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode Three: Guest Host Chef

Disclaimer: We do not own any of the anime or cartoon characters used in this piece. We are just having fun and are making no profit. Do not own the songs either.

A/N: Although I believe script format is better for TV Shows parodies some people namely ff-net do not feel the same. I can only hope everyone still finds these scenarios funny in prose.

Sisterhood Inc

Presents

The Dating Game: Anime Edition

Episode 3

A Supreme Rulers Production

The Theme to the Dating Game begins to play as the announcer beings to speak. "Welcome to the Dating Game: Anime Edition and here's our special guest host CHEFFFFF!"

The intro to a famous Chef song begins to play. The audience cheers in recognition of the song. Chef walks out to the stage surrounded by four beautiful dancers. He is dressed in a traditional black tuxedo and his chef hat. The crowd cheers louder.

"Two tablespoons of cinnamon and two or three egg whites, a half of a stick of butter, ooh melted. Stick it all in a bowl baby; stir it with a wooden spoon, mix in a cup of flour, you'll be in heaven soon. Say everybody have you seen my balls, they're big and salty and brown! If you ever need a quick pick me up just stick my balls in your mouth! Ooh, suck on my chocolate salty balls! Stick in your mouth and suck em'! Suck on my chocolate salty balls they're packed full of vitamins, and good for you, so suck on my balls!" Chef performs. The music begins to fade as the dancers surround him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Hello ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Dating game. I'm your host Chef!" he said as the dancers leave as he walks over to podium. "It's time to introduce you all to today's beautiful and sexy eligible bachelorettes. And here they are. First up bachelorette #1. She hails from Cairo, Egypt and is an archaeologist. She loves learning about mysteries of the past and is awaiting the return of her pharaoh. Please welcome ... the engaging ISHIZU ISHTAR!"

Walk like an Egyptian by The Bangles starts to play, while the audience waits for Ishizu to come out on stage. She walks out of the heart shaped door wearing a strapless white dress that flows down her ankles. Ishizu merely glances at the camera with no expression. She heads over to her chair behind the divider. The crowd cheers her beauty.

"Next up bachelorette #2. Hailing from Tokyo, Japan, she is the Senshi of Time and Space. She loves physics. And hopes to become a Doctor of Physics. Please welcome ... the enchanting...SETSUNA MEIOH!"

Rock wit You by Michael Jackson starts to play, while the audience waits for Setsuna to come out on stage. She walks out of the heart shaped door wearing a off the shoulders forest green dress that has a split up both sides. Setsuna smiles warmly at the camera. She takes a seat next to Ishizu behind the divider. The audience cheers.

"Finally last and certainly not least bachelorette #3. Hailing from Okinawa, Japan, she is a Galaxy Police Officer. She is career driven and absolutely hates being held back because of dim-witted partners. Please welcome ... the captivating KIYONE MAKIBI!"

Beautiful Stranger by Madonna starts to play, while the audience waits for Kiyone to come out on stage. She walks out of the heart shaped door wearing a tight blue low cut dress with a dipping back line. Kiyone gives the camera a weak smile. Kiyone takes her seat behind the divider next to Setsuna. The crowd loves her appearance.

"And now introducing our Bachelor. He hails from Parts Unknown and is a Priest. He likes to help the children and spends his time travelling around trying to help the innocent. Please welcome ... NICOLAS D. WOLFWOOD!"

Another One Bites The Dust by Queen starts to play, while the audience waits for Wolfwood to come out on stage. He walks out of the heart shaped door wearing his a tailor made black suit. He gives the camera a grin and walks over to his chair.

"All right then, you ready with your questions?" Chef asked as Wolfwood nods.

"Bachelorette #1, I have been known to get emotional occasionally, on those rare occasions how would you comfort me?"

"With words of encouragement." Ishizu said simply.

"#2 same question."

"I would probably hug you but that's as far as it would go." Setsuna said knowingly.

"Right, #3 same question."

"I would be there with a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on." Kiyone answered determined.

"This is for all of you. What is something that most people don't know about you?"

"Most people don't know that my brother wants to rule the world." Ishizu answered.

"Most people don't know that I am far older then I look." Setsuna answered plainly.

"Even though I complain about my partner, Mihoshi she is for the most part my best friend." Kiyone admitted.

Wolfwood nodded at their response. "They all seem normal enough." He thought "#1 what word would you use to describe the other two bachelorettes?"

"#2 is wise and #3 is determined." Ishizu said looking to the other bachelorettes.

"Same question #2."

"Well #1 is mysterious and #3 is driven." Setsuna said smiling at the other ladies.

"Okay all three of you, How do you handle danger?" Wolfwood asked.

"I'm always prepared for whatever arises." Ishizu answered eerily.

"What kind of danger?" Setsuna questioned back.

"Physical danger, like an attack on you." He explained.

"Being a Senshi, I am always in danger. I usually fight." She answered matter-of-factly.

"Danger is in my job description. I can handle any and all situations that arise." Kiyone explained.

"All right then, it is time to chose from these lovely ladies. Will it be bachelorette #1, bachelorette #2 or bachelorette #3?" Chef asked a confused Wolfwood.

The audience chimes in with their opinions.

Wolfwood did not who he should pick they were all very even and they all sounded like babes. The audience seemed to think he would match with #3 though. "I guess I pick #3." He said unsure.

"Okay then let's meet the women you didn't pick." Chef said as Wolfwood stands by the divider. "First up meet ISHIZU ISHTAR!"

Ishizu walks out from behind the divider. Wolfwood rises an eyebrow as he gives her a hug. She then walks away. "Damn she really is a babe." He thought.

"Next up meet SETSUNA MEIOH!"

Setsuna walks around the barrier. "Aw man, she's a knock out too!" he thought disappointed as he hugs her and she walks away.

"Now to meet the lucky lady you did pick. Meet Ms. KIYONE MAKIBI!"

Kiyone walks around the barrier and Wolfwood sighs in relief. "Thank god! I thought I might have picked the wrong one." He thought as he hugged Kiyone. He puts his arm around her waist and pulls her slightly closer to himself.

"All right we're going to be sending you two off to the sunny beaches of Jamaica, where you are going to spend one fun filled week in the fabulous Hilton Resort hotel. Airfare included." Chef explained.

Wolfwood and Kiyone smile at each other.

"We'll be back with more Dating game after these messages!"

-------------------

Audience cheers as Dating Game theme plays signaling the return from commercial break.

"Thank you! Welcome back! Now it's time to introduce you all to today's eligible bachelors looking for their chance to impress our beautiful bachelorette! And here they are. First up bachelor #1. Hailing from the Warring States Era of Feudal Japan. He is the famous or infamous half man, half demon. But never call him a mutt! Please welcome ... INUYASHA!"

Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix starts to play, while the audience waits for Inuyasha to come out on stage. He walks out of the heart shaped door wearing black slacks and white cotton button up shirt. Inuyasha looks at the camera with a glare. He walks over to his chair behind the divider. The crowd cheers.

"Next up bachelor #2. He hails from Nerima, Japan. He is the Captain of the Kendo Club, undefeated new star of the High School Fencing World. Also known as The Blue Thunder of Furinkan High. Please welcome ... KUNO!"

Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz starts to play, while the audience waits for Kuno to come out on stage. He walks out of the heart shaped door wearing gray suit with a blue shirt and black tie. Kuno flashes a self-centered smile at the camera. The fan girls swoon. He takes a seat next to Inuyasha behind the divider.

"Next up bachelor #3. He hails from the Tokyo, Japan and is the apartment manager of the Hinata Apartments. His biggest dream is to pass the entrance exam to Tokyo University and gain admission... Please welcome ... KEITARO URASHIMA!"

The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson starts to play, while the audience waits for Keitaro to come out. He walks out of the heart shaped door wearing a dark blue tuxedo. Keitaro just gives the camera a weak smile and then he trips and falls onto his face. The audience laughs. Keitaro takes a seat next to Kuno behind the divider.

"And now introducing our beautiful bachelorette. She hails from Parts Unknown and is a trouble consultant for the 3WA. She is one half of the Lovely Angels. Please welcome ... The Divine, YURI!"

Dreamlover by Mariah Carey starts to play, while the audience waits for Yuri to come out on stage. She walks out of the heart shaped door wearing a very revealing deep purple dress. This dress looks pretty much like J-Lo's sheer Oscar dress. She looks at the camera with a playful smile. Then she walks over to her seat. The Men cheer her dress.

"Well Bachelorette are you ready to ask your questions?"

"Yes, Bachelor #1, being a trouble consultant has it fair amount of danger involved, how do you feel about that?" Yuri started.

"Feh, the danger you face couldn't be half as much as the danger I face on a daily basis." Inuyasha snarled.

Yuri sweat dropped. "Okay, #2 same question."

"I could never allow a lovely woman to fight dangerous battles alone. It is only right that the Blue Thunder help." Kuno said boldly. Inuyasha and Keitaro just stare at Kuno.

Yuri just blinks and moves on with her questions. "Right. #3, what is your most embarrassing moment?"

"Well anytime I accidentally walk in on one of my tenants and they beat me up." Keitaro answered honestly.

"Why do I get the panel of duds?" Yuri thought. "#1, What is your favorite food and why?"

"Ramen! It is delicious!" Inuyasha said enthusiastically.

"#2, Do you have any skills that you are proud of?" Yuri asked.

"I am the Undefeated star of the fencing world!" Kuno said seriously.

Inuyasha sweat dropped. "Are you for real?" he asked Kuno incredulously.

"#1, same question"

"I can slay 100 demons with one swing of my sword." Inuyasha answered proudly.

Yuri looked impressed. "Really...#3 same question."

"I'm no fighter but I am an artist. I can draw very well." Keitaro said shyly.

"All right now, it is time for you to choose. Will it be Bachelor #1, Bachelor #2 or Bachelor #3?" Chef asked Yuri.

As usual the audience yells their opinions.

Yuri didn't know who to pick the only one who had mildly interested her was #1 because he sounded strong. "I guess I'll go with #1."

The camera closes in on Inuyasha who "Feh"s the camera. Keitaro just shrugs and Kuno scowls.

"Well let's meet the two Bachelors that you didn't pick." Chef suggested as Yuri walks over to divider. "First up bachelor #2 meet KUNO!"

Kuno walks out from behind divider. He hugs Yuri a little to friendly and she punches he in the nose.

"That hurt you know." He said rubbing his nose as he walked away.

"Next up, bachelor #3, meet KEITARO URASHIMA."

Keitaro walks around the divider and trips falling into Yuri's breast. She immediately sends him flying off stage.

"You pervert!!" Yuri shouted.

Keitaro soaring through the air yelled out. "It was an accident!!"

Chef sweat dropped at the sight. "Okay, now to meet the bachelor you did pick. He is INUYASHA!" Chef finished the introductions.

Inuyasha walked out from behind the divider. "What cute ears!" Yuri squealed with delight as she went to rub his ears. He only sighed.

"All right we're going to be sending you two off to the sunny beaches of Jamaica, where you are going to spend one fun filled week in the spectacular Ritz Carlton Hotel Resort. Airfare included."

Wolfwood and Kiyone walk out and stand next to Yuri who is hanging off of Inuyasha's arm.

"Well I would like to thank all our contestants for playing the Dating Game! Tune in next time when the Special Guest host will be Zap Brannigan! Until next time!" Chef said with a wave.

[Fade out]

[Bonus Footage: Behind the Scenes]

Chef is standing in front of the wardrobe mirror backstage.

"Baby you know you're the one for me and all that I want to be is." He turns around to face three beautiful stage assistants. "You and me and her simultaneous you and me and you and you simultaneous loving baby. Two or three simultaneous ooh come on!" Chef sang to the ladies.

The three girl giggle as they escort Chef back to his dressing room.

[Next Scene]

Inuyasha is on a cell phone obviously yelling.

"This is so stupid! Why the hell do I need to come on this show?" Inuyasha demanded incessant.

"Because we all have been on the show even Kikyo and Shippo are slotted to appear on the show. Besides you might get lucky like Sango did and find someone." Miroku explained over the phone.

"Lucky, you call standing on an auction block like some slab of meat lucky?" Inuyasha asked indignantly.

"No body said you have to stay with the person you get matched with. Aren't you tired of pining away for women who are just playing games anyway? Just try to have fun." Miroku answered the amusement clear in his voice.

"Feh. Bye." Inuyasha said tired of talking to the monk. He hangs up.

[Next Scene]

Kuno and Keitaro are in the wardrobe area. Chef passes by with four different women.

"Oh Chef you are so sweet." Lady #1 said meekly.

"Well I try. It's not hard to be sweet when your surrounded by such enchanting ladies." Chef said smoothly.

"Oh Chef you charmer you." Lady #2 blushed.

The ladies giggle as they walk off frame with Chef.

"How does he do it? Since I've gotten here I have seen him with different sets of women and he has had them all giggling like schoolgirls." Keitaro wondered aloud. Unable to hold in his shock.

"If I possessed that skill, no doubt I could make both Akane Tendo and my pigtailed goddess adore me." Kuno said with conviction.

Keitaro gives Kuno a "yeah right" look and walks off frame.

[Next Scene]

Chef is standing at the buffet table checking to see if there was anything he would want to eat. Kuno walks up to Chef and stares at him.

"Is there a problem?" Chef asked annoyed.

"I must know your secret. How do you get multiple girls to like you knowingly at the same time?" Kuno asked frankly.

Chef just stared at him with a "Right" kind of look. "Son, it's not something you can teach. Either you have it or you don't."

"That is unacceptable I must get Akane Tendo and the pig-tail Goddess to love me at the same time. I can not choose between them."

"Woh, you are here to find a date maybe you'll find some one else to tor.. I mean to love instead." Chef said walking away.

"Someone else to love. I wonder." Kuno said with great thought.

[End Bonus Footage]

A/N: Sisterhood Inc has decided to make fun of all flamers who wish to criticize our parodies. You will be entered into the Hall of Shame.