Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Truth or Dare ❯ Anime Truth or Dare ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:I did not attack Inuyasha,Vash,Sesshomaru,Naraku,Koga,Goku,

Trunks(teen),Spike,Jet,Yusuke,Kurama,Kenshin,Yahiko,Sano,Yugi,Go ten,

Domone,or Vegeta.In fact it was their wives,girlfriends,or girl friends.They just lent them to me to be in my fanfic.

Anime Truth or Dare

Everyone is sitting in Kagome's house.The girls on one side and the boys on the other.Everyone's bored(except Kurama who is currently brushing his hair.

Kagome:Who wants to play Truth or Dare?

Bra,Pan,Millie,Maryl,Bulma,Botan,and Keiko:I do! I do!

Everyone else(Except Kurama who is still brushing his hair,Shippo and Yugi because they are dueling with Yugi's cards,and people who know how to play the game but dont want to)What's that?

All the girls who know:*explains*

Miroku:You mean we can dare the person anything and they have to do it?

Kagome:Yeah.

Miroku:*grins evily*

Kurama:*stops brushing his hair*I think it'll be a great game.

Yugi:*won the duel*The only great game is dueling monsters!

Domone:*thinking*If Shining Gundam were here...*starts to daydream*

Rayne:*looks at Domone*We better play without him.

Vegeta: *sleeping*

Kagome:I'll go first. Uh Sango truth or dare?

Sango:Truth.

Kagome:Do you really like Miroku groping you?

Sango:yeah.

Kagome:I cant here you.

Sango:Yeah.

Miroku:*was using the bathroom* What I'd miss?

Hiei:Not much *mumbles*stupid lecher.

Sango:Bra truth or dare.

Bra:Um..Dare.

Sango:I dare you to kiss Hiei.

Hiei:*eyes wide open*

Bra:Do I have to?

Sango:Yep

Hiei:*already hiding in the well*

Bra:*finds him and kisses him*

Hiei:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*takes breath* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! !!!!!!!

Bra:*walks in*Ok Vash(he looks up from Gunman Magazine)truth or dare?

Vash:Truth.

Bra:Who do you like more?Millie or Maryl?

What will Vash say?And sorry bebop characters for not having you in this chapter.The next chapter of Anime Truth or Dare will be up soon.