Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Truth or Dare ❯ Naraku's Dare ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Time for the third chapter.I got a review for a dare and now Im gonna try it out.

Anime Truth or Dare

Ch.3 Naraku's Dare

Koga:I dare you to*thinks for a second*Dye your hair red,pink,green,and white while singing the Barney song outside.

Naraku:No!Not my beautiful hair!Anything but that!

Sesshomaru:What's the matter scared?

Naraku:But my hair!

Inuyasha and Koga drag Naraku who is kicking and screaming into the bathroom

Naraku:Help me!!

Bulma and Kagome:I'll help you dye his hair!

All except the people who went to the bathroom:*hears Naraku's screams*

Vash:*telepathically calling the cops*

Maryl:*shoots at Vash,misses,and hits Goku rendering him unconscious*

Yusuke:*no longer filming Vash but Naraku*I just love blackmail.

Shippo:Here comes Naraku.

All:*stops what they were doing to look at Naraku*

Naraku:*looks like a hippie and is crying*My *sob*hair.

Koga:Now the last part of the dare.

Naraku:Do I have to?

Yugi:Ya think.

Trunks:The chapter's called Naraku's Dare for a reason.

Naraku:*whines**goes outside takes a deep breath and starts to sing*I love you,you love me.

Shippo:*joins in*We're a great big family.

All except Shippo and Naraku:*laughing on the ground and rolling around*

When they're done everyone goes upstairs and does the exact same thing as before.

Naraku:That was humiliating.I want my be to black again.

Rayne:But Naraku Kagome doesn't have any more black dye.

Naraku:*faints*

Goten:Who goes now?

Shippo:Can I go?

Kagome:Sure Shippo.

Shippo:Domone truth or dare.

Domone:*stops daydreaming*Huh oh truth.

Shippo:Is it true that you love your gundam more than Rayne?

What will Domone say?Will he anwer right or will he suffer the same fate as Vash?The 4th chapter of Anime Truth or Dare will be up soon.Feel free to send me ideas.Please review!