Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Truth or Dare ❯ Total Randomness ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey it's time for the fourth chapter.This is the second dare I got.I'm gonna try to use it.It's from Botan.Thanks.

Anime Truth or Dare

Ch. 5 Total Randomness

Kurama:*still unconscious*

Everyone else:*locking up Kurama's brushes and installing hidden cameras in his house*

Hiei:*back at Kagome's house*Since Kurama's unconscious who goes now?

Ed:Ed will go.

Yahiko:I want to go!

Kaoru:You can't always get your way little Yahiko.

Yahiko:Don't call me little ugly!

Kenshin:*standing in between them*Now,now I don't think Miss Kagome would like it if you messed up her house.

Kaoru:Fine.

Kaoru and Yahiko:*go outside and start fighting*

Bra:Ed I guess you go.

Ed:Sesshomaru truth or dare?

Sesshomaru:*stops reading Evil Demons Bent on Killing Their Hanyou Brother's Because He Got the Better Sword Magazine*Um...dare

Ed:Ed dares Sesshomaru to kiss Botan.

Botan:Huh?

Trunks:Some person named Botan suggested it.

Everyone:*looks at Trunks strangely*

Spike:How do you know all of this?

Trunks:Me and Kurama surf the web all the time.

All:Oooooooooooooookay.

Kikyou:*comes out of nowhere*I dare you Sesshomaru o kiss Botan.

Sesshomaru:*looks up from his magazine*I was already dared to do that.

Kikyou:Darn.My plans have been ruined.*disappears*

Kurama:I'm scared.

Yusuke:Weren't you unconscious just a few minutes ago?

Kurama:Uhhhhh*goes back to being unconscious*

Koga:Now I've seen everything.

Inuyasha:Back to the dare.Well Sesshomaru pucker up.

Sesshomaru:*once again looks up from magazine*Huh?Oh yeah.

Botan and Sesshomaru:*reluntantly kiss*

Botan:*runs to the bathroom and rinses her mouth out with mouthwash*

Sesshomaru:It wasn't that bad was it?

Koenma:*pops up*Yusuke you have a mission.

Yusuke:Do I have to go?I'm playing 'truth or dare'.

Koenma:Can I play?

Kagome:okay.

Koenma:Yay!

Spirit World:*being destroyed by various demons that the yu yu team were supposed to kill*

Sesshomaru:Koenma truth or dare?

Koenma:Truth.

What will Sesshomaru say and What will Koenma answer?For those of you who are wondering what happened to Billy...I mean Vash...He's trying to telepathically call the mental institute a.k.a. nuthouse.For the people who keep wondering what happened to Goku.Everytime Miliie or Maryl shoot at Vash and miss the bullets hit Goku who is waking up from the previous bullets. Meaning that Goku might be knocked out for the rest of this story.Please REVIEW.The more you review and give me ideas the more chapters I write so PLEASE REVIEW!!!!