Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ The Great Camping Adventure ❯ And so it begins... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rach-Chan-Okay, I can't stand not doing something, and I had nothing to do, so this story is made of my bordom and my week of camping. If you want to be included, review with what guy/girl you want and a little bit of a personality downlow. Hope you enjoy it!(Oh, and if you want a bishonen/bishojou, it has to be from the animes that I'm including in this story.) I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugi-oh, Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, DBZ or Snoop Dogg.

**88888888888888**888888888**88888888888**888888888**8888888888 8**888888888**

Rach-Chan-(Setting up chairs and tables outside her dad's camper and singing) Annnnnd I'll haaaaaang around as long as you will let meeeeee!

Rach-Chan's mom-Rachel, dear. Please stop singing!

Rach-Chan-What? Don't you like David Alan Cole?

Rach-Chan's Dad-Not when your screeching it at the top of your lungs....

Rach-Chan- -__-U Gee, thanks dad...

R.C.D-Your welcome, kiddo.....(A black limosine pulls up)

R.C.M-Oh, look Rachy! Its Seto!

Rach-Chan-MOM! Don't embrass me infront of him, got it?

R.C.M-Oh Rachel! I'm not embrassing!

Seto-(Steps out of limo)(Looks at Mokuba)And why did we come camping, again?

Mokuba-Cause your in looooooo-ve with Rach-Chan and you want to impress her!

Seto-(Glares)Shut-up, Mokuba...

R.C.M-Oh, Seto. Its good to see you!(Looks him over) Your all skin and bones, but don't worry, we'll faten you up!

Rach-Chan-(Underbreath)I like him the way he is..

R.C.M-What was that dear?

Rach-Chan- ^^U Nothing!

R.C.D-I think shes trying to tell you she doesn't want to be dating a pig, which he'll be after you 'faten him up'!

R.C.M-Oh shut-up Bill! (Storms into camper)

Rach-Chan-She hasn't been taking her hormones, has she?

R.C.D-Probably not...

(Meanwhile, at a camper a few yards away...)

SPR-(A/N: Who I don't own! Sorry for using him without permission, BIG DADDY!) (Looking through binoculars at other campers) Where are the girl and Kaiba?

Koenma-Oh shut-up SPR! (Hits him over the head and gets hand stuck since SPR is nothing but goo) Ewwww! Your digusting!

Malik-(Laughs like a hyena) Your such an idiot!

Koenma-Well, I'm the leader here and I say you should all shut-up! (Starts having a tantrum)

Malik-(Whispers to SPR) Damn, hes such a big baby....

SPR-I know...

Koenma-I HEARD THAT!

(Back at Rach-Chan's Dad's camper)

Rachel-(Just showed up with dog Molly) Hey everyone!

R.C.D-Hey kid...

Rachel-Hey Bill! (Hugs him)

Seto-Did your dad just call the world's most demonic woman 'kid'?

Rach-Chan-Yeah, he considers her another daughter.And whats even worse is, he thinks of Bakura as the son he never had...

Seto-What about me?

Rach-Chan-Uhhh....I'm not gonna lie to you Set, he doesn't like you much.....

R.C.D-(Holds up sign that says 'I'm not afraid to go back to prison' and glares at Seto)

Seto-(Gulp) Your not kidding....

&&77777777777&&77777777777777&&77777777 77777777&&777777777777777&&77777

Well, thats it for now. What are all the loser villians planning, and why the hell does my dad like Bakura more than Seto?! Find out next time and remember, r and r and if you want to be included, personality downlow and what person you want! Ja ne everyone!