Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Worlds Collide ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Worlds Collide:

Chapter 1

His eyes kept staring at the slab of stone beneath him. He couldn't forget the how he'd gotten here. The embarrassment he'd endured. He was Saiyan! A warrior! And he had been put here by those who were weaklings compared to his power. But, not just any weaklings... not just any warriors. No, it had been his own brother... Kakarot.

Raditz raised his fist and smashed it into the stone. "Curse him!" he cried. The stone crumbled beneath his fist. Raditz stood on his feet. "How could this happen!"

Nappa looked over towards Raditz and sighed. "We've been over this before," said Nappa. "You know how it happen! You got killed, got it! Kakarot and the Namek beat you! Even his kid got a couple a shots on ya."

Raditz looked towards Nappa, and gazed at his ally in disgust. Nappa then stood on his feet. "I on the other hand was robbed of my chance at glory! Vegeta betrayed me!"

"Betrayed you because you couldn't get the job done!" snapped Raditz.

Nappa turned towards Raditz and walked to him. "Neither could you," he said coldly.

Now, now... play nice boys.

Nappa and Raditz looked at one another confused and immediately looked around them. They didn't see anyone other than themselves. "Who said that?" asked Nappa. Raditz simply shrugged.

I'm hurt that you boys don't remember me.

"Wait a minute," said Raditz. "Birkita? Birkita, is that you?"

Yes, Raditz, it's me. I see you boys have gotten yourselves in a little... predicament?

Raditz folded his arms. "We don't have time to be teased by the likes of you!"

Funny. With you being dead, I would think that all you have is time.

Nappa growled and curled his fist tightly. "Stop playing games, Birkita. Or I'll... I'll...."

You'll what, Nappa? Make my life a living hell? Been there, done that.


Nappa and Raditz groaned in frustration at the sound of her laughter.

Seriously boys, I think you've been punished long enough. Vegeta on the other hand... well, he's been getting off too easy. How would you boys feel about a little payback?

"Payback... does that mean we get out of this hell hole?" Raditz asked, raising an eyebrow, a grin appearing on his face.

It does if you follow my instructions down to the very last detail. Your going to need to defeat those fighters up on Earth. Right now, the only person in charge is his son, Lord Koenma. He may appear to be a child but trust me, he's not. You two must be as secretive about this as you can, especially with that little brat, Botan, flying around!
I will open up a portal into the human world and there you can reign in chaos and terror, but you must destroy Vegeta's new friends first.. You can kill them if you want and you can beat Vegeta up as well, but leave him alive! I will deal with him afterwards that, is that clear?

"Crystal." Nappa said, grinning.

Good. And one more thing, boys: while on Earth, try to avoid catching the attention of Lord Koenma's Spirit Detectives. They may be young, but they are decent fighters. In fact, they just got a new fighter, a very impressive young girl, who has quite some power. Don't worry though, I'll see to it that you're both stronger then you ever were when you were alive.