Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Doctor of Lost Forest ❯ For Spring Break ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here Are the Ages

Kagome-15

Rin-9

Sango-16

Keiko-17

Yukin a-16

Inuyasha-17

Miroku-18

Shippo-8

Gok u-16

Sanzo-18

Gojyo-18

Hakkai-18

Yusuke -17

Kuwabara-17
---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------Real Story---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------



Kagome smiled happliy as she took a bite out of her delicious strawberry cheesecake. She and ALL of her friends were eating together at a dessert shop. Sango asked out of the blue," guys wanna go take a trip to Lost Forest for spring break?" Kagome, Goku, and Rin chorused in unison," yeah, lets do it." The 4 of them looked at the rest of their friends expecting an answer. Gojyo asked," isn't that forest is suppose to be haunted a witch or witch-docter." Shippo squeaked and Sanzo said," don't tell me you believe that bull shit." Everyone nodded and then Yusuke said," but I'm not afraid of any witch." Inuyasha asked," then what do you call Keiko?" Then he gulped when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder, he turned around and saw Keiko with a huge frying pan. POW!!! Keiko happliy sat back in her seat next to Hakkai. Kagome asked," you're coming right big brother?" Sanzo groaned and mumbled," whatever." Yukina said," I'll go too."

Kuwabara replied," since Yukina is going, I'm going too." Gojyo said," and since the girls are goin, you can count me in." Hakkai shrugged," I have nothing better to do." Inuyasha said as rubbed the lump on his head," I'll go too, and Miroku is coming too." Miroku asked," who said I wanted to come but I'll come too because my lovely Sango might need protection." Sango said," yeah from you." Shippo yelped," I'M COMING TOO!!!" Kagome exclaimed," it's settled then I'm gonna get an cheesecake." They anime fell and Sango asked," what does that have to do with anything?" She shrugged and said," okay, we'll all meet each other here at 9 am sharp tommorrow. Bring a small bag so it'll be easy to carry." Goku asked," what will we do about food?" Sango answered," just bring some food and we'll all share whatever we have." Goku added," and bring alot." They sighed and Keiko asked," so we'll be walking all the way there?" Kagome nodded and Kuwabara yelled," WHAT BUT THAT'S ALL THE WAY IN ANOTHER CITY?"

Hakkai said," I have a car, I'll drive us there." Miroku asked," is it big enough for all of us?" Gojyo said," you'll see." Then Gojyo and Hakkai left. Keiko said," well you guys tommorrow." She grabbed Yukina's hand and left too. Inuyasha 'fehed' and then said," com'on guys." Goku 'awwed' and then left with Inuyasha, Shippo, Yusuke, and Kuwabara. Sanzo asked gruffly," are you ready yet?" Kagome stuffed the last piece of cheese cake in her mouth and nodded. Then followed Sanzo out the door. Rin asked," why is everyone leaving?" Sango petted her sister's head and answered," because they're a bunch of asses. Lets go home, Rin." Then the duo also left the dessert shop. A waiter screamed," those kids didn't pay their bill."

----------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------End of Chapter-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Guys, just to let you know everyone are regular humans ok? Hope you don't mind. Anyway review.