Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mental ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
Secrets
 
The pounding continued. The two boys franticly looked for another hiding place, they couldn't use the bed again, and the soldiers had torn everything else apart.
“Dr. Winner? Are you in there?” Quatre recognized the voice as Dr. Kymoria's.
“Yes, hold on!” he called back and opened the door.
“I hope the Keins didn't frighten you,” said Kymoria. “We'll send a nurse to come and clean up right away.”
“Yes, thank you.”
“Well,” continued Kymoria. “I have several other calls to make. I'll see you at lunch hour.” Then he walked down the hall and turned.
“If there even is a lunch hour,” muttered Kurama.
“What?” asked Quatre, turning to him. Kurama stared harshly at Quatre.
“Isabella says there won't be much of a future here.” Quatre let out a big sigh as Kurama continued. “She says that something really bad is going to happen, something unlike anything that has ever happened to this hospital before. And nothing will ever be the same again. For me, for you, and for many others. The sky itself will be crying over the blood of Deaths victims.”
Quatre placed a reassuring hand on his redheaded friends shoulder.
“Kurama,” he said. “You know that—” he was unable to finish because a shrill beeping sound interrupted him. Kurama cocked his head to one side.
“What's that?”
Quatre looked down at his waste band to see his beeper flashing.
“Hold on a minute.” Kurama watched as Quatre used the payphone outside of room 123 as his mental friend leaned against the doorframe, since he wasn't aloud to step outside the room without permission from the REAL staff. Maybe because there were so many sharp things… like scissors. Kurama smirked at the thought. Scissors = good.
Quatre punched in the numbers on the phone. Another familiar voice was on the other end.
“Winner!” Quatre frowned.
“Wufei?”
“Winner, get out of there.” Quatre was very confused.
“I don't understand, why?”
“No time to explain, just get out if you value your life. Something really bad will happen…”
 
BUBUBUM!!!!!!