Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mental ❯ Shallow Regret ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9
Shallow Regret
 
 
 
 
Kurama looked up at Quatre's stare with questioning eyes.
“What?” Quatre nervously shifted from one foot to the next.
“Well,” he said. “I have to go back to the hideout and…I…don't know if I can take you with me.” Kurama looked surprised at first, then upset, the angry.
“I can't believe you!” He yelled.
“But—” Quatre was immediately cut off by Kurama, who was completely freaking out.
“Oh, wait, I can! You just like the rest of them! You say you'll help me but you never do! You just make it worse! I'm not stupid you know! I know you never really intended to actually help me! It was just a cover!”
“Wait, listen to me I—”
“No, you listen to me! Too many times I've been pushed around without any say, everyone just expects me to be their entertainment, to see how long it takes before I realize that they're really just laughing at me!”
“But—”
“People think I'm stupid just because I can see stuff they can't! They call me loony…well, wouldn't you act like me if every time you turn around you see someone with their arm or leg falling off? If you have a hard time following conversations sometimes because curses, death threats, and crying fills you head? If people you don't even know are telling you to go die inside you head?
“For a while I actually thought you understood! Wonder why I even ever spoke to you in the first place?!”
Quatre was silent as Kurama continued.
“It was in your eyes Quatre…I thought I saw something…something in your eyes said that you saw my pain…but I was wrong! You see nothing!”
Quatre took a deep breath. It was now or never.
“Kurama?” he asked. The said person acknowledged him only with a small raising of the eyebrow.
“Kurama, My friends are waiting for me back at our hideout, we're probably going to make plans on what to do next…I was wondering if well…” Quatre smiled. “Do you want to go with me?” Kurama smirked.
“Thought you'd never ask.” The redhead put on a goofy grin that made Quatre laugh. “Looks like I still haven't lost my touch, and well, irresistible charm!”
“Just be careful around Herro and Wulfei, and I think you'll be alright.”
 
 
The Randomness Of An Angel
 
NOTE: the Randomness Of An Angel is my little diary entry about the chapter uploaded, but this will only be on the chapters I have time after. Comments, and just some random thought that pop into my head. So, you can just kind of read this if you're board one day. There will never be any important info in here! Now, let the randomness proceed.
 
So…yeah. That's my chapter 9. Yes! The next chapter will be in the DD, or Double Digits. You know, I've never read a story up to the triples. Hmmm, I wonder what will happen. And I'm the writer! It was kind of hard to make them fight, so I don't like this chapter very much, but it did succeed in making me hungry.