Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Evil Chat-Room of Doom ❯ intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The EVIL Chat-Room of DOOM!
 
Lady Shadowess: Hello everyone, and welcome to the craziness!!!.............. Winged-fox talk to the people.
 
Winged-fox: *grumble grumble* Why must I speak to the humans?
 
Lady Shadowess: …O.O…. WHAT!?!? … Because you co-author…essed… this fic… and I doubt they're all human.
 
Winged-fox: So?
 
Lady Shadowess: …grrrrrrrr…….. *sigh* …well on with warnings, disclaimers, and other such pleasantries…
 
Winged-fox: …Basically if you are sane and/or not drunk, this won't make sense.
 
Lady Shadowess: DISCLAIMER- we own none of the characters mentioned in this fic.
 
Winged-fox: Except for her OCs
 
Lady Shadowess: I owned Wolfy-chan at one point but I gave her soul back to her as a Christmas present…
 
Winged-fox: Eh?
 
Lady Shadowess: Yeah, her sister lost it in a poker game back when we were in elementary school, and I wound up buying it for a bookmark from the kid who won it.
 
Winged-fox: A bookmark?
 
Lady Shadowess: He wanted two pencils and an eraser, but I talked him down.
 
Winged-fox: …weird…well, we better get on with it….
 
Lady Shadowess: WARNING- contains OOCness, far too much sugar, swearing, kidnapping, grown men fainting, cross-dressing, gender changes, yaoi, lack of a solid plot……-
 
Winged-fox: *interrupts* and on, and on, and on, and ooooon……… *sounding board*
 
Lady Shadowess: *glares* I only have three more left…-randomness, implied violence, and general insanity…..if any of this offends you and/or you have a weak constitution…go away…flames will be used to…. What can we do?
 
Winged-fox and Lady Shadowess: *think*
 
Winged-fox's father: ….you could use them to blow up your school….
 
Winged-fox: …?!?...DAD!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?
 
Winged-fox's father: ………………..*leaves*
 
Lady Shadowess: *laughing hysterically*…*stops laughing*…*blinks*…that's actually not a bad idea…weird….
 
Winged-fox: …but why would my dad want to blow up the school?
 
Lady Shadowess: *shrugs*
 
Torrin: Where am I and where is my Virgin?
 
Lady S.: *flinches* …Who, is letting us borrow you, Torrin….and you are not to call Who…THAT…*shudder* for the duration of your stay….
 
Winged-fox: TORRIN!!! *flying glomp*
 
Lady S.: *twitch*
 
Torrin: It is nice to see that the onnas are glad to see me.
 
Lady S.: Singular Torrin, onna not onnas.
 
Torrin: So you are not an onna?
 
Winged-fox: *sees where this is going* NO TORRIN DON'T! She'll kill you! T-T
 
Lady S.: *stutters in anger* n-n-NO! I a-am an o-on-n-na, I'm just not glad to s-see you! *angry twitch*
 
Winged-fox: …that's mean, Shadowess….
 
Torrin: *sympathetic look* poor Shadow, you want to be a girl just as the Princess wishes to be a boy….
 
Winged-fox: WILL YOU TWO LISTEN TO ME!!!!!
 
Lady S.: I want for nothing but YOUR DEATH!!! *lunges at Torrin*
 
Winged-fox: *puts up shield around Torrin* Shadowess! You promised Who that you wouldn't kill him!
 
Lady S.: …damn…oh yeah, by the way, that git… *points at Torrin* …doesn't belong to us; he belongs to whowhenwhatever on fanfiction.net…. Read her stories they are awesome especially Can We Kill Him Now
 
Readers: *turn around to leave*
 
Lady S.: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER you read this!
 
Readers: *irritated mumbles about authoresses who can't make up their minds*
 
Winged-fox: ……I still need to finish reading that fic…. *sweat drops*
 
Lady S.: *grins*… *teasing tone*…baka….
 
Torrin: *shakes head* Tsk tsk...you shouldn't speak that way to a lady, Shadow-kun.
 
Lady S.: *twitch* Torrin I'm wearing a DRESS!
 
Torrin: *looks at dress* so you're a….
 
Winged-fox: *slaps duct-tape over Torrin's mouth*…*thinks*…*tapes his hands together behind his back so he can't pull the tape off his mouth* Sorry Torrin this is for your own good….
 
Torrin: *blink* hhhhmmmmmmmm!!!
 
Lady S.: …hee hee hee… *grins*shall we get on with the fic or continue rambling on…
 
Readers: *glare*
 
Lady S.: *placating gesture* Ok! Ok! On with the fic!
 
Winged-fox: Finally!
 
 
Yaoi - guy+guy pairing
Glomp - excessive hug
Onna - girl, woman, female etc…
Baka - idiot, fool, stupid etc…
-chan - suffix for a female friend
-kun - suffix for a male friend