Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Come Clean ❯ Come Clean ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sheamaru- I have the urge to write something dramatic.
 
Hiei- Drama Q-
 
Sheamaru- SILENCE!!!
 
Hiei- o.o
 
Sheamaru- ^__^ Much better.
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
Sheamaru walked along the dark road, her strawberry-blonde hair dripping wet from the rain. She hugged her jacket around her, even though it was already soaked through. Her chocolate brown eyes shifted up to the side walk ahead of her. It was still pouring down rain and thundering and lightning above her head. She didn't know why but part of her just said take the jacket off and get soaked through entirely with the clothes.
 
Let's go back. Back to the beginning.
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars, all alive.
 
For some reason she couldn't get him off her mind, he was all she could think about. But she knew he was getting married to one of her best friends. She couldn't change that, she'd had her chance with him and she missed it like a bad archer misses a target.
 
`Cause perfect….didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle was my life
I defy
 
She knew she loved him from the beginning, but some how she couldn't find the way to tell him. And even after he found out he had already loved her friend. Sheamaru finally just pulled off her jacket and tossed it into a near by dumpster, the rain pouring down her now bare arms, back, and neck, soaking her black halter top as well.
 
Let the rain fall down. And wake my dreams.
Let it wash away my sanity, `cause I want to feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean
 
She knew she should have told him, but some how she just couldn't. Like the secret of that kept them going. She was happy for her friend, happy for him. But some how her heart still hurt from it all. It felt like there was a crack in it that could never be fixed. Her hair stuck to her face, as tears reached her eyes. She tried to wipe them away but more replaced them…
 
I'm shedding….Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of `True' beneath my skin
 
She eventually got to the park and sat on the wet bench. Brushing her hair behind her ear, only the street lamp giving her light. The rain pounded down on her head and her tears fell silently. She'd never move on after him, she knew it, he just cut her to deep. She wiped her eyes, not even feeling the water anymore, people walked past her, either not noticing or probably thinking she was crazy for sitting out here in the rain.
 
`Cause different…doesn't feel so different
And going out is better than always staying' in.
 
Sheamaru ran her hands back through her hair looking up into the pouring rain. It fell, dripping along her face, running into her ears. She almost felt like it was cleaning her off, washing the pain away and maybe after this she'd be able to move on. For a while she just sat in the rain thinking about nothing, everything, her friend, him, their marriage and moving on. She didn't realize how long she was actually sitting there….
 
Let the rain fall down, and wake my dreams
Let it wash away, my sanity
`Cause I want to feel the thunder,
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean
 
Then suddenly the rain stopped and the light cut off. A shadow came over her and she looked up seeing a jacket help by two strong arms. She followed the arms to a face, bright red hair and icy blue eyes. It was Keote, a fire demon/vampire that worked for JessiRae. He smiled down at her, eyes shining with kindness. Jessi must've told him she'd be there. Keote had worked for JessiRae and watched Sheamaru, falling actually in love with her over time.
“You'll get sick if you sit out in this rain,” he said. She smiled lightly at him. He wrapped his jacket around her shoulders and started to walk her home.
“I think it's more helping me…than hurting me…” she replied as the rain stopped.
 
Let's go back……back to the beginning