Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ Mid-Night Wake-up calls, Part Two ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo MediaMiner
Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
Well, until my parents kill me, I am back…long story, and you don't want to know.
 
And after all this time, I only got one review from an anonymous person; Stix, this chapter is all for you!
 
`Thinking'

[Authors notes]

"Talking"

~`~`Change in place~`~`

*Telepathic conversations *

~* Flash back *~

//////POV Change//////
 
InuPotter
Chapter eleven: Midnight Wake up calls Part Two
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
//////Third Person POV///////
 
Sendriel was still half way under Sakio's bed, clutching his head, trying to get the memories out of his head.
 
“Why cant you just leave me alone?!” He whispered to himself dropping the Katana.
 
~`~`Back to Sakio and Hiei~`~`
 
Sakio was walking behind Hiei, who had seemed to get himself lost.
“Do you even know where we are? Last time I checked, `secluded' doesn't mean lost.” Sakio told him, with sarcasm clinging to her words like venom.
“I know where we are…” Hiei trailed off. “Here.” He stopped abruptly, making Sakio walk right into him. “Stupid human…” He snorted.
“Ok, Sparkey, what do you want from me?”
“Do I know you?”
“Ummm…I think so… I'm Sakio, you're Hiei.” The girl said, rolling her eyes. Hiei growled.
“No! You're necklace, I remember it from somewhere. Along with that friend of yours. Where did you get them?!”
“Uhh…” Sakio raked her brain for an excuse. “You've never been to America, have you?” Upon seeing the confused look hidden beneath his blank look. “Ok, well, they have this Renaissance Festival every year, all around the country. That's where we got them; they're everywhere.” [Yuh-huh that's where I got mine] Sakio nodded, while Hiei frowned. “What does it remind you of, anyway?”
“Nothing.”
“Hiei! I disserve to know.”
“It doesn't matter.”
“Well…then why wont you tell me? Or, I mean, I could tell Kuwabara about your sister…” Even with Hieis back turned, she could see him thence.
“Fine…” He muttered, through gritted teeth [Me: He seems to do that a lot, no?] “A long time ago, right after the bandits left me for dead, I met a girl and a young boy who had those necklaces. Her name was… Now that I actually think about it…” He turned his head to look squarely at her, staring her in the eyes. She could almost see the last part of the sentence floating around in his eyes.
Oh shit…
 
~`~`~Back with Sendriel ^__^~`~`~
 
`Ok…that was weird… as soon as I dropped that Katna, it stopped… what the hell is going on here?!' Sendriel was thinking, while walking back to his room. Upon opening his door, Sendriel sat on his bed, thinking about the people that have been forced upon him.
 
`Sakio:…well that's just self-explanatory…
That Hiei guy: he's interesting enough, being from to totally different extremities of fire and ice. I just hope he doesn't remember much. But he's still young. He'll remember one of these days, I just hope its not anytime soon.
The Infamous Youko Kurama: I like his disuse, its very interesting. Apparently the injury he endured from the hunter caused him to forget about us. That's good enough.
The Spirit Detective: He's strong, that was obvious enough, but he has some demon in him…very strong demon.
That Moron, Kuwabara: the name itself gives it away, he is indeed very dense, but he has a good heart.
And that Kagome girl [Me:Barf]: She seems to have her mind wrapped around this InuYasha person. Wait…InuYasha??? How can… whoa, she looks like…she can't be! I know for a fact that Kikyou is dead, we watched her body burn!
And those wizards!' Sendriels' eyes widened `Oh my god…'
“I have to tell Sakio!” Sendriel jumped up off of his bed, and rushed toward the door. `Now I know something is deafeningly up… how can all these people be so familiar, but I never relised it before?'
 
 
 
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
 
Sorry for the lameness… COMMENT ME!
 
No, I don't really care.
 
But no comment= no update.
 
:p