Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Akari's Home For Anime Friends ❯ Introduction ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello people! Akari here! I've decided to delete my other stories and start making this one! All the ideas in this story come from my Role Playing friends and I. If you have msn instant messenger and would like to RP with us sometime give me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my buddy list right away! ^^ You can either send it to me in a review or e-mail it to me at: Silver_Fox_Yoko@msn.com. Please enjoy the fic.

Disclaimer: I do not own: Yu Yu hakusho, Inuyasha, Trigun, Beyblade, FLCL, Azu Manga Daioh, or any other animes that may have characters in this fic they all belong to their creators. Also I do not own Sukki Hiwatari she belongs to my RP friend. However I do own my house and my character Akari Ogata.

ON WITH THE FIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Introduction

Long ago….. Ok maybe not that long ago, there was a fire kitsune named Akari Ogata. She had red-orange hair with black tips, black ears, a red-orange tail with a black tip, and bright golden eyes. She lived in a small house near the woods until "THEY" decided to move in…..

It all started with Kurama, a tall boy with long red hair and green eyes. He was also a kitsune. Akari met him one day and they had become great friends. When Akari found out poor Kurama had no place to stay she just had to help him and let him live with her. Not too much later other people began to move in. There was Sesshomaru, ruler of the western lands, and his companions Jaken and Rin, after that came Vash, a legendary gun-man with a $$60 billion reward on his head, soon came Jin and Touya, two shinobi warriors, and then Chu and Rinku, two outcasts, after that came Haruko, Noata, and Mamimi, three seemingly normal people. By this time Akari's house was much too small for all of them and they moved to a new house much bigger than the first, but then even more people began to move in! There was Shishi Wakamaru, Yukina, Botan, and even the lord of the Reikai Koenma and his faithful ogre Jorge. Once again the house was too small. Finally they all worked together to build a house the size of a rather large mansion and claimed it to be: AKARI'S HOME FOR ANIME FRIENDS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was short but that's just the introduction. What do you think so far? I might do different chapters about how the different characters came to live at Akari's house. Don't worry it will be a good fic. Lots of comedy for sure and DEFFINETLY a lot of random-ness. Please review I need at least 5 reviews before I continue! Thanks! And ja ne!

Japanese Words:

Kitsune: Fox Demon

Shinobi: Ninja

Reikai: Spirit world

Ja Ne: See Ya