Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ To save them ❯ a sister ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing, no da!

Chapter1: a sister.

Tohru was inside on the beautiful Sunday morning, she was once again fixing breakfast for the Sohmas. The sun shown down on the orange head of Kyo as he practiced martial arts in the back yard, Yuki sat in the living room doing some homework and the owner of the happy little household was writing a novel to torture his editor with in the den. Tohru set the meal out on the table and called them all to the dinning room to eat. They gathered and ate their meal in silence as it seamed if some one spoke the rat and cat of the zodiac would immediately start to fight.

The seconds ticked by in the tense atmosphere and then they heard a knock on the door. Tohru quickly went to the door finding an outlet of her stress. As Tohru got the door the screen beside Kyo slid open and in came a female version of Kyo. She was wearing a black tank top and baggy black pants. They all looked at this female Kyo and were interested as to why she was there.

Just then Tohru came in and started speaking," no one is at the door. I guess it was…" her words were suddenly lost as questions filled her mind.

… Review pease!!!!!!!!!… no da!