Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Journey To Mount. Treosin ❯ "Misty's Capture and some idiotic and weird stuff" ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Jorney To Mount Treosin,

I DO NOT OWN POKEMON OR YUYUHAKUSHO!!!

Aproprite age group formula-advarge+2

Suspensefullness- 11

Gore- 14 (I'm writeing over my age level! O_O)

Crude humor- 13

Violance- 6

Languge- G (As always, Why don't I just take that catagory out???)

Adverge = 11+2=13

(Note to reader. I'm not a real big Pokemon fan but I know my cusions Adam and Jason do so I started to write this seiers for them.

Some words that may help:

Jagan- 3rd eye with incredably powerful and awesome phyic powers.

Baka: Idiot.

Chun: Girl

Yukina- Hiei's half sister. She does not konw Hiei is her brother and Hiei refuses to tell her. Hiei does this because he feels she would feel bad knowing her only brother is a former theif and assassin. (How cute!)

Profile: Hiei.

Age: Unknown.

Occupation: "Former theif/assassin (Who could get away with the murder of the U.S presadent.) Now, Spirit Detective.

Loves: His sister and.....Vinnila Ice Cream?

Wardropbes: Black cloak,, light blue shirt with black pants, No shirt with black pants with two white belts, Open brown jacket with blue jeans,

Hates: Kuwabara, Dark Tournament Comittee.

Close friend: Kurama.

Part Two, /Misty's Capture, Vision one and some idiotic, and weird stuff/

Today's wardrobes..... are.

Karen: Red shirt (To hot to touch, Sparkly silver), Black jeans, Star shaped earings, Silver Cross neckless.

Hiei: Useuel Black Cloak. (KAWAII!!!)

Kurama: White Shirit, Blue Jeans( NOT KAWAII, WAHH!!!)

Ash: .....I wonder.

Brock: Hmm....No idea.

It was quicker than the eye could follow. They swooped in and instantly Misty was gone. Ash yelled but to no avail. He sent out his pokemon to battle them, as did Brock. That only accomplised one thing. The death of Golbat. Every pokemon that was sent into battle was seriously ingured. They would all die unless given proper treatment soon. Real soon. The map was burned during the fight, So they knew only the direction of the nearest Pokemon Center, Not how to get there.

Ash: "THIS IS TERRABLE!!! *SNIFF*SNIFF* WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?!?!? ARE POKEMON ARE IN TROUBLE AND SO IS MISTY!!! If they don't get treatment they'll die and there's no telling what is becoming of Misty, NONE!!!"

"Calm down Ash. Panicing is not going to help. Let's keep our cool for the moments being............Okay moments over. AHHAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"BROCK SHUT UP YOUR KILLING MY EARLOBS!"

"S-sorry....*Sniff*Sniff* It's just Goldbat was my best friend. I remember him when he was still A Zubat..."

*Start corny flashback and corny music*

Ash: "BROCK THIS IS NO TIME FOR CORNY FLASHBACKS!!!!!! WE'VE GOTTA GET GOING NOW! If were going to rescuse Misty we'll need to get Pikachu and the others treated and get help. They look real bad."

"Sorry Ash. Your right. I think the center is this way."

"You think??? THIS IS NO TIME TO BE THINKING!!!"

"Sorry again......"

"Even if the center is that way there is no garentee going stright is the right way."

"It's our best bet Ash. It's either try or die."

".....Okay. Your right. I guess it is our best bet."

The two started to running as fast as they could to North where the nearest center was throught to be. They had ran about 18 feet when Ash stoped. *Ding*Dong*Zipp*Bellow*

Ash: "Huhh.....? What....."

"Ash....Why'd you stop? This is no time to be resting, we've gotta get help!!"

" I know that...."Ash then looked to the west. He didn't know why but he looked west. The center was North, Misty was being carried towrd the South but he was looking West. Why west? Something told Ash to go West for help, West. Why west? Why?

"Brock.....Let's go that way."

"What? Look Ash we need to go get help and our pokemon healed before we go help Misty. I know you want to help but the wise thing to do is....."

"Yeah I know but something is pulling me this way."

Ash than turned direction again and started for west.

"ASH WAIT UP." Brock strugled to catch up to Ash. "I hope you know what your doing and where your going."

"Me too Brock. Me too."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

T.V: "*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep* YOU *BEEP* I"m gonna *Beep*beep*beep* Your *beep* Untill you can't *Beep*Beep *! You hear me *Beep?" *BEEP!!!!!"

Karen: "AHAHAHAH!!!! THIS IS HISTARICAL!!!!"

Hiei: "Karen...."

"AH! Hiei-kun? Oh hi....Waz....up?"

"What the heck are you watching? Your not watching that South Park crud again are you? Because I could have sword your father, your mother, and Kurama told you not to. And don't call me Hiei-kun unless you have a deathwish."

Karen: "WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU ANYWAY? YOU CUSS ALL THE TIME!!!"

"It dos'nt matter to me. I honestly don't care what you watch; However it's what Kurama told you repeatitly not to do."

"Yeah well....This one epiosode is about the movie "The Passion."

"I couldn't care less about what one episode is about. The fact is the whole series is assanine. If I catch you watching it again i'll quadrouple your work."

"Umm.....Man. If I were home I could watch it...."

"Well your not home. Your training under Kurama and I near an abandoned home in the West. Our word is law here and if you break it, You go to Makai. Anyway that goes for those late night horror flicks as well."

"Wha...Come on! I'm not afraid of some stupid horror movie!"

"Oh? Two peices of evidense. One. Two weeks ago we let you rent Freddy V.S Jason, correct? You didn't sleep for two nights stright."

"What? Lier!"

"Let me finish. Two. I seem to recall A cirten 10 year old 4th grader who keep you up with A nightlight for a week after telling you the story of Bloody Mary."

"Wha....you mean Micheal? Who the heck told you that???"

"I exsperensed it first hand."

"ERR.....STOP STOCKING ME!!!!"

"Just face it. Your race is cowardly."

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU YOKAIS DIDN'T TRY AND EAT UP US HUMANS ALL THE TIME WE WOULDN'T BE SUCH A FREAKOUT RACE!!!"

"If you humans weren't so timid in the first place us yokais wouldn't have had so much fun scarying the tar out of you."

"LIKE I SAID US HUMANS WOULDN'T BE TIMID IF YOUR PEOPLE DIDN'T TRY AND EAT US ALL UP!!!"

"You know how you humans hunt and eat deer because the deer are to weak to fight back and makes such a scrumstions meal? Well it's kinda that way with us. Of course, you humans are mostly fat anway."

"*GAG* YOU ARE SOOW LIKE TOTALLY SICK!!!"

"Me? Your the one who licked the dagum sign!"

"Only because Erin dared me to do it...HEY! THAT WAS LIKE THREE YEARS AGO! KEEP OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!!"

"Like I said, you humans are stupid."

"You yokais are mean!!!"

"And? Your point?"

Kurama: "Exscuse me, May I interup? Perhaps it was the error of both our races that started the fud. Why don't you two shake hands and call it a truce?"

Both: "Tuh." *Countinued arguing."

"Well I tried."

/-/-//-/--/-/

Brock: "Ash! Look! Upahead! It's A house!!!"

"Alright! Maybe there's someone who can help!"

/-/-//-/--/-/

(10 Minutes sense the arguments begining)

Kurama:*Sigh*Twitch*Twitch*

"This seaces to be entertaining. It was at first but now it's annoying. At this rate nither one will win the arguement. Hmm.....I'll be back in a moment I do belive a solution just hit me."

Karen: "YEAH WELL....JAGANISHIS HAVE LIKE A GAZILLON FAKE EYES THEY NEVER USE!!!!"

Hiei: "Oh? Well you humans have both brains you never use And all your kinds use your energy to do is turn on the T.V to watch porn!"

*Gasp* "THAT IS SOOO LIKE TOATLY NOT TRUE!!!!"

"Prove me wrong."

"PROVE YOU WRONG? PROVE YOURSELF RIGHT!!!"

"Fine I will!!!!"

Kurama: "Aham." *Clears troat* "I belive I know A way for you two to solve your diffrenses."

Karen: "Uh oh.....Uh....what diffrences?"

Hiei: "What? Well maybe I don't want to solve anything."

Karen: "I don't like that look in his eyes...Kinda freaks you out, you know?"

Kurama: "Here." Kurama than hands us some kind of forchen cookie.

Karen: "YEAH! COOKIES!!!"

Hiei: "Cookies? Kurama you know I hate sweets."

Kurama: "Just open them. And no you won't exstange bodies."

Hiei: "*Blink*Blink*Growl* "I do not trust you fox."

Karen: "I DO! I DO! YEAH FREE FORCHEAN COOKIES! EEEEYYYUUMMMM!!! YAH!!!!!!"

Kurama: "Hm. Hm." We opened up the cookies and all almost instantanisly I felt diffrent. It was like A surge of wind went stright through me, strong and yet somewhat slow. I looked the same but something was wrong.

Hiei: "What did you do this time Kurama? What happened?"

Karen: "Yeah. I feel funny."

Kurama *Smirk* "You just exstanged speies."

Both: "WHAT????" ><

Karen: "But.....Bu...Bu....You mean i'm a....."

Hiei: "And i'm a....."

Kurama: "Yes."

Both: "YOU ARE SOOO DEAD!!! CHANGE US BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Kurama: "Sorry. It will take A marical for you two to return back to normal."

Karen: "You know uselly i'm A Christian and I wouldn't kill anybody but I think i'll make an acception with you Kurama." *Pops fist*

Hiei: ".....I'm human? I'm going to kire you."

We started to move in on him.

Kurama: "....Wait....I....I was only kidding the effect wears off in A time...a three days to a three weeks, it's not that strong a spell.....Come on....Can't you take A joke?"

Karen: "Sure. I've dealt with lots of cruel jokes in my life. Paste down my pants, Blindfolded and escorted into the wrong bathroom, lied to about my parents own death. If you think that last one didn't tick me off you are one sadly mistaked person. I've lived with cruel tricks more than once but this one isn't a joke."

Hiei: "Just change me back to normal NOW!"

Karen: "Normal? You've never been normal!"

"WELL NEITHER HAVE YOU!!! Unless you consiter stupidity as normal."

"GRR...." *Ching*

"Ahhahahhhah......"

Hiei: "What was that?"

Kurama: "Perhaps you should have let me talk earlyer. It is a weak exstange spell that will last anywhere from three days at the least-three weeks at the most, depending souly on the victums. If you two can learn how to exsept each others diffrences in the first three days you will be returned to your former species on the third. The longer it takes you to except it, the longer you will remain as you are. Understand?"

Karen: *Twitch*Twitch* "Yeah I understand. I understand THAT YOUR DEAD!!!....Are you sure there's no other way?"

Kurama: "Well...." Kurama put his right ringer fanger on his chin and gave an innocent smile. "If you two want really fast results....."

Karen: "YEah?"

Hiei: "I"m waiting."

"Well....When it comes to spells usselly the victums have to.... *Chuckle*"

Karen: "Have to what?"

Hiei: "Just what do I have to do?"

"Well.....*Chuckle*Chuckle*Chuckle* Ahahaha! The victums have to kiss."

Karen: "WHAT.....THE TELLETUBIE LAND IS WRONG WITH YOU???? Me....Hiei? GOD!!! I WOULDN'T KISS HIM IF HE WAS THE LAST HUMAN ON EARTH!!! Probly wouldn't know how to do it right anyway....."

Hiei: "I can hear you baka!!!

"Wait a second.....Let me go look in the mirror....If I have more than two eyes then i'll kill you."

I than turned around and walked out of the room. I went down the stairs to check the bathroom mirror. I wasn't green and didn't have any extra eyes on me.....At least, none that I noticed right off.....

Karen: "HULL.......*Gasp*Gags*

And so it came into my mind with A flash of light.....

He was straped to the table while the drill came down from the celling. It was already waxed in other blood, but I suppose it was ready for another helping. However it was his own fault he was where he was. It was his own desistion. (SP?) The drill came down from the celling and drilled into his forehead. It was clear that anyone with enoph sense would scream. It was impossable to tell if he wanted to or not. Anyone eles I knew would have screamed.......

A huge fountain of blood flew out of his head like a gyzer gone mad. It than fell again from the sky like a blanket of snow and covered him from head to toe. It was almost impossable to tell who it was because of all the blood covering him. It looked as if it could have been some evil joke in which someone dumped a bucket of red paint on him. Just dumped the whole blasted thing, but it wasn't paint. It was real blood and I could practicly smell it, taste it, hear it driping off the sides of the table and falling to the floor. It made the sound of rain driping from the sky, into a pool. Except it wasn's blue water. It was red blood. Under all of that blood I heard one word....One world that was muttered so deep under his breath no one could ever dig it out of it's grave, No dog no matter how keen his scense, would ever be able to hear it no matter how much quiter every thing eles was. Quiet enoph to hear a pin drop, quiet enoph to hear a small whisper from eleswhere by the lake, quiet enoph to hear a ghosts' moutless moan.......All he said was......"Yukina......."

Another flash of light and I was back in the bathroom glaring in the mirror. Well sort of. It wasn't quite the same anymore for I now had, A third eye growing out of my forehead. Much more.... I looked down at my hands. They seemed fine enoph. Everything looked okay, save my forehead.

Karen:"What the.......Was that all about.....Huh......{Did you really do all that for Yukina, Hiei?}"

I then scurred out of the bathroom and back up staris where I found Kurama on the floor being beatdown by Hiei.

Kurama: "Ow! Ow! That hurts! Get offoa me!!!"

Hiei: "NO! I SAID I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU AND I AM!!!!"

Karen: "STOP!!! DO YOU TWO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW GAY THAT LOOKS???? GOD!!!!"

Hiei: "Gay? What does that mean?"

Kurama: "Uh....Gay is a term used to discribe someone who loves someone eles of the same gender, and by love I mean in same way as you should someone of the opposite gender. Micheal Jackson is a prime exsample...."

*Crickets in background*

Hiei: "Whatever." *Pam*Pow* Hiei than continues to beat up Kurama and I slap my forehead which kinda hurt. (Jagan duh!)

Kurama: "OW! OW! STOP! IT HURTS....."

Karen: "0_0..... *Blink*Blink* "I fell as if I should leave you two alone but I just can't take my eyes off you......I'm going to get my camara, A voice recorder and some snacks. Stay right there I shall return shortly."

Hiei: "TAKE THIS! AND SOME OF THIS!! DIE KITSUNE, DIE!!!!"

Kurama: "AAAHHH!!!! OW! OW! OW!!!!!!!!!!!! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!" (^_^ How cute!)