Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Shadowed Light ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This starts off kinda slow, but it get ok later on. I left you with an almost cliffey. Well, disclaimer time

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho and this stands through the duration of the story

*~*~*~*~*~*

The dawn light of sunrise shown on her face from across the large soon-to-be battlefield. It was soothing, making everything calm. The calm before the storm. As she saw the feint black line that indicated the enemy warriors approaching, she knew that the storm was almost upon us.

She looked over my own group, our totally miss-matched, rag tag group that could only have come together with the help of one person, and saw the determination showing on each of their faces.

Sango, fighting for her village, who had been unprepared for an attack while the best slayers of that village were away, also on a trip to their doom, had her Hiraikotsu, the giant youkai bone boomerang that very few can wield, almost off her back. Miroku, fighting for his lost father and grandfather, whose lives were lost to the family curse, the wind tunnel in their right hand, and also fighting for his own part of the curse, had his staff at the ready, also in a position where he could easily get to the prayer beads, which keep the wind tunnel at bay, if need be.

Kirara, fighting for all the trouble caused by the jewel, which housed her first mistresses soul, for the destruction of the village she called home, for the protection of her new mistresses friends, and to give strength to her. Shippo, who had recently found a kitsune mentor, was fighting to help Kagome, his adoptive mother, had one hand in his fur vest to get out any trick he may want to use, the other in the air, ready to unleash his much stronger fox fire, in case they attacked while he was trying to choose a trick.

Lastly, Inuyasha, who was fighting for his dead lover, whom he would not go to hell with, for she relinquished him of it when she realized he had a love for another, whom he would gladly give his life for, had Tetsusaiga out and ready to rip through anything that even felt remotely like Naraku. The others in our group were all set to go, fighting either to just help them, or for their own reason to despise Naraku.

***Flashback***

It was barely twilight(at the end of the day for those of you that want to be technical and might think I’m talking at the end of the night) when she woke up, last I might add. Almost everything was packed up.

“I’m gonna go for a walk in the woods,” Kagome said, stretching her arms over her head.

“Whatever,” Inuyasha said, “Just be back before midnight, we need to be moving by then.”

“Okay, I’ll be back soon guys.” Then she walked out the south side of camp.

She had walked little while, well out of earshot of the camp, when she heard a rustling in the bushes to her left (the east). When she started paying attention, she felt a little youki. This was either a youkai who can easily conseal its true power, or a mere child. Suddenly, a small, black-shrouded figure burst out of the bushes, looking all around for danger, or it could be help. He saw Kagome and was about to speak when his eyes widened and he took an instinctual step back. Kagome took this time to look him over. He was wearing all dark purple, almost black. He had a vest with lengths of cloth going up his arm, acting as sleeves. He was also wearing skin tight black pants, with a few rips at the knees and small slippers. He had his midnight black hair up in a high pony tail, dark violet eyes, paleish skin, and large pointed ears. There were also black, leathery wings.

He leaned against a tree, trying to make himself small, but also looking for a way out. He had been running for a while, and when he finally comes across someone who may be able to help, it HAD to be a miko. Great, he thought. Now, while my only friend dies, I’m going to be purified out of existence.

Kagome heard small noises, but she didn’t know what they were. She then realized that they were whimpering noises coming from the child. She took a step towards him, trying to look as nonthreatening as possible, but it just made the kid even more scared, so Kagome sat down in the center of the small clearing and went out on a limb, hoping it would work like it does for Shippo.

“Shh…” she whispered, knowing he could hear. “What’s wrong? Why do I scare you?”

The kid cracked an eye open and looked at her strangely. “Y-you are miko, are you n-not?” he asked. At her nod, he continued. “A-are you not going to p-purify me?” he held a scardness in his voice that Kagome knows only come from when a good friend is in mortal danger.

“Where is he?” she asked as calmly as she could, thinking/knowing that someone is in danger.

“Wh-who?” he asked, like she had gone crazy.

“You’re friend. The type of scared in your voice is worry for a dying friend, not that of yourself.”

He looked at her then nodded his head, saying to himself that if she couldn’t be trusted, no one could. “Please j-just promise me you won’t purify him…”

“You don’t have to worry about that. I only purify youkai if they attack me, my friends, or my family. And even then, I might not purify them. Some of my best friends are youkai that tried to steal from, kidnap, or kill me you know,” she said, a weird joy in her voice. She stood up, and he urgently grabbed her hand and ran off with her in the direction he had come from.

“So, who do I have the pleasure of helping?” she was bored of running, but didn’t stop.

“I’m Kuronue. My friend is Youko Kurama. We were attacked by the other youkai children of the village we lived in because we found this pretty jewel fragment. We didn’t want the other kids to get it, just so they could have false power and bully us around, so we tried to run away. We almost made it too, but Youko got really hurt, and we still have the shard, but I-I don’t kn-know if Y-Youko is going t-to make i-it,” He was trying really hard to hold back tears at this point.

“You said a jewel fragment that give false power, correct?” At Kuronue’s nod, she pulled out a fragment of the Shikon Jewel from the bottle. “Did it look like this?” That stopped Kuronue in his tracks.

He turned his head back and carefully examined the shard in her hand. “No. It’s the same shape and stuff, but ours is black.”

“Black...” her voice trailed off until she emitted a really loud gasp and started running in the direction she just barely felt the taint of a shard.

Kuronue ran after her, the entire time thinking How did she know we had to change direction soon?

Kagome suddenly burst into a field and saw a small red and white blob in the center of it. She quickly ran to the blob to see it was a silver haired kid wearing all white. The was wearing what might as well be a scrap of cloth for a shirt and baggy while pants. He also wore small slippers. His eyes were closed and he had ears like Inuyasha’s, only taller. He was stained all over with blood, most likely his with all of the small cuts. There were no real gashes or anything, but the numerous cuts were an issue that had to be taken care of immediately.

She pulled a first aid box out of seemingly nowhere. “Sweaty,” she whispered, shaking him gently. “I need you to wake up, or I can’t help you.”

He suddenly began to stir, waking to the velvet voice of the person holding him.

His eyes opened to reveal narrow golden pools. She started to think about how much he looked like a certain pair of brothers she knew, then quickly banished the thought and concentrate of the kid before her.

“Does anywhere feel numb?” he shook his head, not trusting his voice when he realized the girl who found him was miko. “Alright, I think I might have enough band-aids, but I don’t have enough anti-bacterial cream…” he heard her mutter. Strange woman. What’s she talking about anyw- Wait. Where did Kuronue go?

His eyes searched the clearing until he found him, standing halfway between the tree line and himself. When Kuronue saw the silent questions in his friends eyes, he stepped forward, next to the strangely dressed miko.

“She told me that she only purifies youkai who attack anyone close to her, and sometimes she doesn’t. She said that some of her best friends are youkai that tried to harm her.”

Youko nodded, then winced at the sting of the anti-bacterial spray. She was done really soon.

“Oh, I just realized something!” she exclaimed. She reached into her shirt pocket and pulled out a seed. “My son, Shippo, gave this to me, saying that his ‘kitsune intuition’ told him to. He told me I’d know when to use it. He also told me awhile ago that silver kitsune manipulate plants. I think I’m supposed to give this to you. I’m pretty sure he said that this was a rose seed,” Youko’s eyes widened at that part. “Here,” she put it in his hand and curled his fingers around the seed. “And you,” she turned to face Kuronue while reaching into a small zipper pocket on her skirt. She pulled out a gold pendent with a red gem in the center of the teardrop shape metal. “I want you to have this. My grandfather said it has been passed down my family for generation, but it was made for youkai. I believe he said something about working with bat youkai, but I don’t remember what. Anyway, I want you to have this because you have a loyalty to your friends first and yourself second. I like that quality in people and very few have it, but you the only youkai I’ve seen who, as far as I know, doesn’t have protectiveness in their genes, but in who they are. Here,” she handed it to him. “Um… I just realized I don’t know the way back. Do either of you smell a campfire or hear, um, a slap and a woman yelling ‘Hentai’?”
(sorry bout the length of this)

They looked at her strangely (again) and the last part of the statement, but they listened to the wind and, sure enough, this is what they heard.

“HENTAI HOUSHI!” screamed a woman

“Sango, you wound me. I am but a simple monk. How could you accuse me of such things?” they both got the impression of the ‘monk’ with a hurt expression and a hand over his heart.

There was a loud THUNK sound, then noises of someone who passed out, but said something like “It was worth it…”

Then, suddenly, both Youko and Kuronue burst out laughing, wishing they could have seen it.

“Let me guess…” she said, sweat dropping. “A woman screamed ‘hentai houshi’, the man replied ‘Sango you wound me. I am but a simple monk. How could you accuse me of such things?’ or something. There was a loud ‘thunk’ like demon bone hitting a human skull, then a muttering of ‘It was worth it’ from someone who passed out.” They both stopped laughing and stared at her for her accuracy. “Or was it my son gnawing on a hanyou’s ear, which kinda look like yours Youko, or he played some kind of prank on him, the hanyou chasing him around the clearing, catching up to his, holding him by his tail, knocking him on his head, and having him cry for me?”

When they listened again they heard just that. They both stared at her like she’s psychic. She started to fidget under their stares.

“It’s a usual occurrence in my group. Anyway, which way is it?” They pointed to the Northwest. “Thank you. I’m going to promise you this, because I really do want to do it, I WILL see you two again, whether it’s in a week or five hundred year, I’m going to see you two again.” She started to walk off again before turning around and sweat dropping. “I almost forgot something. I need that jewel fragment of yours.” They both suddenly got defensive, maybe thinking someone from their village actually sent her. “Oh, I don’t want to take it from you, but I have to. It’s a tainted shard of the Shikon Jewel and I need to collect all I can before this evil, and I mean truly evil, hanyou does. If he finds you two in possession of that shard. He. Will. Kill. You. And I don’t want that to happen. I think the only being that ever needed to be killed is Naraku, but he won’t agree and sit there quietly while you destroy his heart.”

They both seemed to calm, then get a little scared at the little speech she gave. They looked at each other, then decided to give it to her. Youko reached into a hidden pocket in his pants and handed her the black shard. She pinched it between her fingers at the pointed end and they watched as the cool black shard turned a pure pink-purple, and Kuronue’s and Youko’s eyes widened to the size of sausers.

“I need to go now. I’ll see you guys later.” Then she vanished into the trees.

“We following her?” Kuronue asked, knowing his friend all too well.

“Do you have to ask?” Youko asked in return.

They then took to the trees, following her and concealing everything about them that could give away their location. They suddenly heard arguing and fighting from the area of the camp.

Kagome gasped loudly. “Damn,” she muttered “Koga’s here already, I thought he’d come at the last second.”

She then started to run in the direction of camp. She burst into the clearing and yelled as loud & fast as possible “KOGA STOP! INUYASHA SIT!”

Koga then realized Kagome was there and ran over to her. “How’s my woman doin’?”

“Ayame’s here?” Kagome asked, discreetly being a smart-ass.

Koga then looked all frightened and was suddenly really tense, looking all around, sniffing the air, everything. “What are you talking about, Ayame’s not here.” Koga asked tensly, still a little scared.

“Well you said your woman, and you’re engaged to Ayame, therefore I assumed Ayame was here.” This time it was a little more noticeable, but not enough for the dumb wolf to notice.

Koga was about to reply with another stupid comment about Kagome when a whirlwind filled with leaves showed up and out popped Ayame carrying a passed out Ginta and Hakkaku on either shoulder. Kagome then broke away from Koga and rushed to the new arrivals. She had her first aid kit, just in case. She did a quick look over before she turned back to the others saying that they were ok.

“Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I came here for a reason. Kagome,” he started, clasping her hands while she sweat dropped. “I know Naraku stole your half of the jewel, and I came to give you my shards and lend the assistance of me and all the wolves that have volunteered, including Ayame, Ginta, and Hakkaku.” She smiled truthfully at that, finally slipping her hands out of his.

“That’s great news Koga!” Kagome exclaimed, hurting all the demons ears. “Hmm, I still have this feeling that more people are on their way to help us than just your wolves…” She then gasped loudly, turned, and ran into the forest, only to come out with Shiori, the purple haired bat hanyou, in her arms and Jinenji, the blue eyed horse hanyou, with his mother at either side of her. There was also a horse hanyou behind her, but nearer to Jinenji than his mother. “You guys remember Shiori and Jinenji, right? Well, this is Tsani.”

They took this time to look Tsani over. She was about 6’4” and wearing a silver version of the demon slayer outfit with gold trimming and a curvy gold line connecting each of the limbs to the neck. She wore gray-black shoes. She had shoulder armor like that of Midorikos, though she probably didn’t know that. She also had shin and thigh armor that exactly like her shoulder ones.

She also had a large, red chest plate with the same pattern and a plate that covered her back, exactly the same as her chest plate. They were all tied together with mahogany colored straps. She also had a red-orange/magenta(I actually made that color by accident, but it looks really good) sash, again, like a demon slayers, and a sword on each hip.

The sheath on her left hip was black and had a little part branching off in front, suggesting that the sword could be used to decapitate someone if handled correctly. The hilt of the sword was black, while the base was white. The blade of this sword was white also. The sheath on her right hip was white and in an almost diamond shape, suggesting the shape of, basically, a giant kunai. The hilt of the sword was white, while the base was black. The blade of this sword was black, and indeed in the shape of a giant kunai. Both sheaths had curved points while both swords grew from a thin, normal sword to a large, smaller than Tetsusaiga, blade.

She also had midnight blue-black horse ears and hair in a tight braid down to just above her knees. It was tied with a ribbon a few shades lighter than her hair. She also had magenta eyes and tanned skin.

None from the Inu gang (excluding Inuyasha) felt threat from her, so they quickly welcomed her. “I still have that feeling…” Kagome trailed off.

She then looked up in the sky to see Sesshomaru and Ah-Un, carrying Rin and Jaken, landed, followed shortly by Souten and Koryu. Kagome quickly ran up to Souten and started coddling her about ‘what a cute little girl’ she is, while Souten was yelling at her to put her down. Shippo then jumped on Kagome’s shoulder, even though he was a little heavier since he reached his 300th year, and whispered in Kagome’s ear “If you don’t put her down, she may leave,” Which immediately caused her to put Souten on the ground. When a red fox demon meets its 300th year, not only do they look 6, but their ears migrate to the top of said demon’s head, their fox feet turn into human feet, and his tail splits in two, becoming sleeker. This is the only time in any fox demons life that their tail splits without a certain level of power.

“So Rin,” Kagome started, squatting to her eye level “How’s your training been coming?” Rin was found to have miko powers. She had spent most of her time training since her life was returned.

“It’s going really great Kagome, in fact, Lord Sesshomaru says I can fight in the final battle!” Rin exclaimed excitedly.

“MOOOOO!” could be heard from the sky. Totosai’s three eyed ox landed with Totosai on his back. Before his feet hit the ground, Kikyo and Kaede were at the edge of the clearing, side by side.

“Is everyone here?” Totosai asked, looking serious for once.

“YEP!” came the call from the forest. A moment, or two later, 8 or 9 wolf demons, who were strong, but by far not the strongest of the tribe, and some normal wolves burst out of the trees. There were three girls on three of the wolf demon’s back’s.

“Botan! Momiji! Nazuna!” Kagome cried, running to hug the girls who had dropped from the demons backs. She reached Nazuna first. “How have you been doing since we left all those months ago? Did the spider heads return? You look like a total warrior now!” She did too. She then went to the red and blue haired sister-mikos. “Hey Momiji!” she high-fived the short haired red-head. “Hey Botan!” she high-fived the medium length, blue haired miko. “Well, I still have that feeling of people coming, but it’s really feint, so I guess we’re all here.”

“I knew exactly who was going to come, thanks to Myoga, and made weapons for all who I knew needed them, and a few extras. Actually, a few more are coming, but that can wait.” Totosai then gave Kagome, Momiji, Botan, Kikyo, and Rin all special bows, quivers, and arrows. They were all a metallic silver with a blade on top, for close range, but everyones was different.

The bows had gold etching, listing all of their good traits, and an incantation underneath to make them that caused them to send extra power though when they launched an arrow. The blade was double-edged and hade the gold etching of ‘Strength’ on the side of it. The string was also made of unicorn bone, which, if being careful, it will give to you. Unicorn bone is flexable and only brakes if the user wills it to, which is why people buy it at high prices and are willing to run the race extinct just for one bone.

The quivers were a pure, snowy white with silver vines and roses painted on. The quiver itself was made of demon elephant tusks given to Totosai by his friend from the Continent. The roses were to represent strength, but not even Totosai knows how. There was also a small black mark which, if looked at with a magnifying glass, is an incantation to call the arrows back. Lastly, the arrow shaft was made from dragon bone. The arrowheads were made from dragon scales, Momiji’s were from the red dragon, Botan’s from the sky dragon, Rin from the yellow dragon, Kikyo from the blue dragon, and Kagome from the pink dragon, or, as it’s called in myths, the love dragon. The feathers were made from freshly cut phoenix feathers. Kikyo had feathers from the crystal phoenix, 2 blue & 1 white, Botan the river phoenix, 2 indigo & 1 gray, Rin the light phoenix, 2 yellow & 1 metallic gold, Momiji the fire phoenix, 2 red & 1 orange, and Kagome the love phoenix, 2 pink & 1 red.

He then gave Jinenji, his mother, and Kaede a bunch of herbs in enchanted pouches where you can store vast quantities of stuff and it fits in your pocket. He filled them with fresh herbs so they could be used when the Final Battle is over. He also gave Shiori a necklace with a very strong silver chain and an orb that looked like the complete Shikon, only a clear-blue. It was a special gem that could only be found by those intent on giving them to barrier makers(hence, Totosai), and only those few who do it for good.

He handed Nazuna a sword with a blade made of jade, a hilt made of diamond, and the bottom was sapphire. There was also a rod made of ruby running through the center of the blade, the long way, to help reinforce the jade, and make it look cool. He gave Koryu a ring that made his lightning arrow do damage instead of muscle therapy. He also gave Shippo and Souten twin blade (the blades were twin 2 eachother, not 2 each). It took a while for Totosai to convince them that it turned out like that on accident, and not the real reason that he knew they liked each other, even though they won’t admit it, even to themselves.

He gave Ayame, Koga, Ginta, Hakkaku (who both had woken up by now), and the rest of the wolf demons special metal claw extensions that could rip through demons cleaner and more efficiently than they could ever hope to achieve without them. Lastly, he gave the normal wolves special collars that give them demon abilities, but can only be used until ones spirit energy supply is worn out. It gently drains away ones spirit energy when one is using the demon power the collar gives them. If used incorrectly and uncarefully, one could die, which is why Totosai wants to destroy them after this battle.

“Ok everyone!” Kagome started after everyone got their new weapons situated. “I have an idea on how we can win this battle. If me and Naraku were to go head to head alone, while I have so little training, Naraku can easily overpower me, and if I went to him with all the training I could possibly get, we would kill each other, or each force the other to have stats of a normal human, then kill each other. I say this because I know most of you think that I’m the only one that can defeat him, mainly because you all told me that,” she whisper the last part, then continued on cheerily. “But if we can combine all of our strengths, we can easily overpower Narak-” She stopped when she saw a little purple dot on the horizon, quickly enlarging to show a large purple feather.

Kagura, Kanna, and Kohaku all jumped out of the feather. “Miko Kagome, Kanna and I have come to speak with you.”

“Can I ask a question first?” They both nodded (not Kanna). “How is Kohaku here… without… his… shard?”

“WHAT!” came Sango’s cry of rage.

“That is what I have come for, Sister. Naraku stole my shard, but the light Lady Kikyo put into the shard stayed, so by the morning light, I was awake, alive to the world, and I’ve come to lend my assistance any way I possably can (that was actually how he survived in the anime, only Kikyo’s alive in this).” There was so much anger in his words, except when he was talking about the light of the shard staying with him. He was seething with pent up rage aimed towards Naraku.

Sango was about to refuse when Kagura spoke up, ready to get her word in. “We, meaning Kanna, Hakudoshi, and me, need you to get our hearts back. Kanna may have been ‘born’ first, but my heart was the first taken, while Hakudoshi’s was the last taken. He stole my heart, so if I did anything he didn’t like, it could be the end of me, but when he took Kanna’s heart, he found a way to lock her aura, her scent, her feelings, even her natural colors in her heart. Gods! Kanna’s hair used to be the most beautiful shade of pink, much like the color of the pure Shikon, but Naraku just HAD to have a ‘child’ who could use his ‘special’ mirror, so he took all of it! She somehow managed to get some of her free will back from her heart, but only enough to come here with me to prove it. Watch the mirror.” She then stood in front of the mirror, crouching to meet it at eye level. “Mirror. Show me the real Kanna.” She stated firmly. Then she whispered “This Kanna might as well be a cheap imitation of her with her heart back…”

They all waited a second, and, sure enough, there was a picture of Kanna, only frolicking in a field of flowers, happy. She did have hair the color of the Shikon in its most pure form. She also had tangerine eyes with bronze flecks, lightly tanned skin, and the flowers in her hair had the colors of the rainbow from red to blue on the petals and center was purple. Lastly, she was wearing the same kimono, only it was metallic gold with metallic silver tiger-like stripes.

Suddenly, the field of flowers died quickly when the slow moving miasma touched them. “This scene… it’s from my point of view. It’s my memory. And I was powerless to prevent it…” Kaguras voice trailed off, full of selfhatred.(back to the memories)

Naraku appeared out of nowhere, grabbing Kanna by her throat. He pressed her against a nearby tree and sent two tentacles in. Even though Kanna was struggling around from the pain, the tentacles didn’t even leave a scratch. One seemed to hover over the area of her heart, while where ever the other one went, every color visible seemed to drain from there. When the moving tentacle made its way to the one over the heart, the two merged. They two joined tentacles gave an obviously fierce tug and her heart burst out of her body, still without a scratch. Kanna, who now looked like the Kanna showing this to them, screamed one long, loud scream, then fell silent, with no emotion. Her eyes had become black voids, her skin pale, everywhere else white, and her body language like someone without a soul.

“Ku ku ku (does he really laugh like that?) here Kanna, have a mirror,” he though said mirror and turned his back on her, not even caring if she caught it, but she did. “Now follow!”

“Yes Master Naraku,” Kanna whispered, following him soundlessly.

“That was the first time she’s ever called him ‘Master’ Naraku. She used to just call him ‘old person’. She also never used to talk in a whisper. Don’t get me wrong, she wasn’t the loudest demon ever, but she never whispered. Hakudoshi might as well have been her twin in personality before Naraku stole his heart.” Kagura said, only to be heard by those who wanted to know.

“Good thing I thought to make things for you and Kohaku then, huh, Kagura!” Totosai asked loudly, snapping everyone out of their thoughts on what happened to Kanna.

Kanna then walked up to Kagome. “I remember the real me,” she whispered, and Kagome listened carefully. “If you could help me become her again, she would call you sister, which she only gives that title to the girls in her life she cares about.”

“You talk about her like you’re two different people,” Kagome said, kneeling down to Kannas eye level.

“We are, I may be she, but she is nothing like me.”

“She’s told me that many times. I’ve translated it a few different ways, but she says that this one is the most accurate. ‘We may have the same body, but if she is not here, the body becomes me, a body without a soul.’” Kagura said, coming up to them.

“If I were she, I would have given my life to not do anything that Naraku has made me do,” Kanna continued. “She would gladly come back if she could. Me and she still have one connection, from which she sees everything I do. It is the want for her to be back with me. Through that connection, she found out about you. And, when Kagura went out on a limb and asked if I could come with her, it was that connection that got me enough of my free will back to accept without betraying her. I got some of her back with me. With that, I feel what little joy I can for the first time since that day. If you were to help, she will call you sister.”

Youko and Kuronue, who were still watching them, left in silent agreement to come back after they ate. (did you guys forget about them, because I didn’t, I just didn’t feel like putting in their reactions)

Once everyone was settled in again, which was when Youko and Kuronue were out of earshot, Kagome started to talk. “Totosai, you said you made weapons for Kagura and Kohaku also, correct?” Totosai then nodded and gave them their new weapons.

He gave Kagura a fan that, in look, was exactly like her own, except for a small, black mark on the underside of the fan. It has the same abilities her other one has, except, until Naraku is dead permanently, the attack go straight for him, never harming others, and will only break apart if the attack killed him, hit him, or she called it off. He gave Kohaku two more of his slayer chained-sickles, which Kuronue had taken an interest in earlier. They were exactly the same, only stronger.

“Everyone, because I know that this is the final battle, I want to tell you all something…” the Inu gang (except Inuyasha, whose an idiot at these things) gave her looks that said ‘are you sure?’ “I’m from the future.” She started, before Inuyasha could catch on. “After this battle, if I’m sent back there, I just want those of you who can, to try and find me after my mission is complete. I live at the end of September in the year 2011, but if you forget I’ll try and do something to signal that I’m back for good, but I just want to know that you’re all safe. As far as I know, there are no demons there, so, chances are, we’ll never see each other again. If there are still demons there, I want to know that they’re safe.”

Everyone went dead quiet with surprise, trying to process the information given. Then, it all suddenly click in their heads, why she was so strange. This was the scene that Youko and Kuronue came upon, everyone, except Kaede, Kikyo, and the Inu gang, were having simultaneous epiphany moments.

“Alright, now, as I was saying before Kagura, Kanna, and Kohaku got here, we can only beat Naraku if we band together.” She started again. She then drew a large circle in the dirt with a stick. Pointing at it, she said “This is the battle field and these,” she pointed to X’s located all over the battle field “Are us. And this, according to Kanna” a triangle in the center of the clearing “Will be where Naraku will stay during the battle. There will be about this many” she drew a lot of circles in random places “enemies. Now if we can get to the places I have set up, when I yell ‘Now’ loud enough to pierce the eardrums of the demon next to me, we will start what I am going to call the ‘Final Move’. Ok it starts with…” Youko and Kuronue were listening intently, wanting to see this in action.


***End Flashback*** (did you forget we were in one? Well, I did a couple times)


Hope you enjoyed it ^.^

I’ve also taken pity on Hakudoshi