Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the scenes with outtakes from inu yasha and yu yu hakusho ❯ inu yasha outtakes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one: Inu Yasha and Yu Yu Hakusho Outtakes

Inu Yasha and Kagome are meeting up with Shippo, Miroku, and Sango.

Sango: WOW!? Sesshomaru traveling with a human. I'd never think he'd sink so low. I thought he hated humans.

Inu Yasha: He does! Unless he suddenly turned over a new leaf. `Yeah Right'.

Kagome: Well, the little girl seems to take a liking to Sesshomaru. She said she had seen the Fortress of Sesshomaru. *Sighs* Hi, I'm a dork. She said she had seen the Sessress of *laughs* The Sessress of Sesshomaru. Insteadof Fortress. I had Sesshomaru in my head. Well I wasn't about to be that dyslexic but *laughs* Ok, I'm ready.

Everybody: * laughs uncontrollably *

Director: * stops laughing * Cut!

Rin and Kohaku are in a room talking. (Remember these are outtakes)

Kohaku: So your parents were killed by bandits and a demon saved you live and took you in, am I correct?

Rin: Hai. But it was sad when my parents died. Oh, sh**. I was really liking that and I bumped it. Have you ever…

*Sighs * Have you ever missed a line and just felt stupid?

Director: CUT!

Chapter two: more Inu Yasha outtakes

Rin is unconscious and Kohaku is about to kill her.

Kohaku: We have messed up to many times now. I must destroy the one Sesshomaru protects most. Though he fought with fur, fur, I hate that word. With fury, with fury. She shall die with the Narakus…Oh sh**. I am so pissed with that last part.

Rin: * sneezes * Oh, crap.

Kohaku: You are supposed to be unconscious.

Rin: Oh, right. * lays back down *.

Everyone in the room: * laughs *

Director: Cut!

Sesshomaru arrives right before Kohaku kills Rin and stops Kohaku.

Sesshomaru: Naraku, I don't dang it's the I it's the I that's what starts the whole crap.

Director: Try the barking.

Sesshomaru: Try the barking? Huh? ARF! Woof.

Director: Cut

Kagome is holding Rin and checking to make sure she is ok.

Kagome: It looks like she will be out for a while. Jeez, I'm to happy about it. This girl could be dead and I'm as hyperactive as a 3 year old addicted to sugar. That didn't make any sense did it?

Everybody: * silent *

Kagome: I didn't think so.

Director: Cut!

Chapter three: Even more Inu Yasha Outtakes

Rin and Sesshomaru are walking in the woods and they started talking.

Sesshomaru: Rin, you should not have run off with Jaken without me knowing. Maybe you should go somwhere to learn self defense and I will wander until you can be safe and while I journey on.

Rin: Uh, Hey, don't be like that. Oh, I'm doin a little cartoon voice that just makes it go way high. * Laughs uncontrollably* Ok let me try again. Uh, Hey don't be like that I intend to stick with you Sesshomaru and there's …Uh * blows raspberry *

Director: CUT!

Another try with the scene when Kohaku tries to kill Rin.

Note: I changed the lines.

Kohaku: I must succeed so master Naraku will be proud of me.

Rin: * sleeping but acting like she is unconscious *

Sesshomaru: * in complete shock * Are you insane? Well, you just signed your own death wish.

Rin: * wakes up and smacks Kohakus nose* Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean… * looks at Kohaku * Oh, its you well that's ok than.

Kohaku: Just say cut. Please I think she broke my nose.

Sesshomaru: * laughs *

Director: CUT!! Kohaku take a five-minute brake.

Chapter four: Yu Yu Hakusho outtakes

Hiei is having a dream about when he had his jagan eye put in and he just saw a vision of Yukina.

Hiei: Yukina!!!!!

Accidentally Hiei falls out of the tree.

Hiei: * Laughs uncontrollably * That was sort of fun but I don't want it to happen again.

Director: Cut! We will try this scene again another time.

Yusuke is about to fight the first member of the triad and now he is hanging from the ceiling by a whip.

Yusuke: Now I'm a giant Yusuke piñata who's hanging around.

Yusuke: * starts swinging and by accident hits the ceiling* Oh, man I screwed that up. D*** it. Erase, erase, erase. I don't want any outtakes.

Director: Cut!

Botan is flying over the strong hold that holds Yukina trying to locate three very strong demons.

A minefield explodes.

Botan: Holey sh**. Oh d*** it all. That explosion scared me so much I forgot my line. Well, next time I will know it was coming. So I will not messed up.

Director: Cut!!!

Chapter five: the last outtake

Hiei just rescued Yukina from Tarukanes grasp and Kuwabara and Yusuke defeated the Toguro brothers.

So Yukina asked Hiei a question.

Yukina: Have you ever gone to school?

Hiei: No, why?

Yukina: Well, how do you know so much about the Toguro brothers? I never learned about them when I was studying to become a human and demon protectress.

Hiei: Well that's cause you always ditched class. Am I right?

Yukina: At least I have set foot in a school you dumb bastard. F***. That was not my line. Erase, erase, erase. I don't want any outtakes. I don't want to remember this ten years from now.

I hoped you enjoyed my first fan fiction. But I assure it will not be my last. Please REVIEW PLEASE!