Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Angel ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This was not good, not at all. Some one with immense spiritual power was killing anyone, human, demon, or spirit, who hurt a child in anyway. They found traces of her aura at the last crimes scene in makia. It seemed as if this Bloody Angel as the nigens called her could make a portal to any realm undetected. Which had originally made him suspect Botan but she was cleared of all accusations, in his mind, when she was standing next to him when a victim died. All the victims could describe of the woman was deep midnight sapphire eyes that glowed with heartbreak and fury, ebony haired that was always pulled back into a high ponytail, and a mask that covered the rest of her features. What was the scariest to the nigens was that some of the murders had been committed in broad daylight. Normally he wouldn't interfere but when the Bloody Angel killed a few ghosts, spirits, and one of his own ogres' he had to. Besides his father wanted the Bloody Angel's real name, and he wanted to be the one to deal out her punishment. He didn't know why and at the moment he really didn't care. As far as he was concerned the Bloody Angel deserved it. He sighed as he had Botan call his Spirit detectives into his office. It was high time he put them on the case.