Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Angel ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Koenma watched the looks on his detectives faces as he told them all the facts on the Bloody Angel. Hiei's as normal was guarded as was Kurama's. Yusuke's and Kuwabara's however were simply to read. Confusion. He sighed, he'd already lost his sister to the Bloody Angel he hoped he would not lose them too. He was about to continue when the kitsune spirit he'd been raised with walked through the door smirking. The child was basically his cousin and yet was more like a walking encyclopedia at times."Cancel all order's against the Bloody Angel, Koenma. Your father has ordered that she not be touched and King Sesshomaru upon hearing who our beloved angel is has full backed him up. They also have my own personal support. So tell your detectives to stop forming whatever plans and get over your dead assassin." the kitsune spirit now sat on his desk, the dead eyes sparkling with mischief and what could have been easily been mistaken for life had he not known that the kitsune was dead."And just who is she that she is getting away scott free?" the kitsune's eyes dulled briefly. Before he left the room, he gave him one last look and information that shocked most of them to the core."My mother and she didn't get away scott free. She lost me to the woman she considered her sister. She still has nightmares and it has been 500 years. Now because of one woman she will continue to kill those who dare to harm children until she feels that I have been avenged. And in my mother's mind that will never happen."