Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Angel ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kagome sighed as she lined up her five children. It seemed they all wanted to hold her hand and as touching as that was she only had two hands. To resolve it quickly she picked up the sleeping two-year old and held Lily's hand. Hikaru sported a pout but dealt with it. He brushed his dark brown hair out of his face and rolled his light green eyes. His new sister, Lily, seemed to be getting all of their mother's attention at the moment and while he was jealous (what child wouldn't be?) he knew that she needed it. So with a sigh he looked at his three other siblings.
There was Kage who there mother was holding. He had this jet black hair that always went to his shoulder's and almost the same colored eyes 'cept for their mom called them onyx eyes. He shrugged it wasn't like he really knew but the two-year old was named Kage because he was a tortured shadow demon that their mom saved.
Next there was Akiko, she was really nice but could be so still and calm it was kinda scary. She had a pale golden hair that reached just to her ankles and somber ruby eyes that seemed to pierce your very soul. She was a half butterfly half moth demon which meant she had these giant wings that were most of the time translucent. There were of course antennae things on her forehead and like all demons she had fangs. She'd been raped by her father and now feared most men, except for her brothers. She's eight just like him.
Then there was Kiyoshi who was a hanyou. He was half wolf half human. He had white hair and white eyes that made him look like he was blind but in truth he was a snow wolf hanyou. Mom like to dote on him because he reminded her of two of her friends from her past. He was ten and extremely protective of Akiko and their mother of course. He let his eyes fall on Lily. They really didn't know to much about her 'cept that she was human, he could smell it. She had pretty blood red hair and chocolate brown eyes. She seemed to be extremely reliant upon their mom and their oldest sister Mitsuko.
He quickly cut off his thoughts as Mitsuko stepped through their mother's portal. He could hear snatches of the conversation on the other side. Their mother despite her lack of true demon blood started to chuckle, she had obviously heard what was going on on the other side. He watched as she sent Akiko and Kiyoshi through as Akiko wouldn't let go of the older boy's hand. He noted the older boy's blush and made a mental note to use it against him later. He watched his mother's eyes light up with a gentle pleasure before taking his cue to walk into the swirling white-pink portal. He nearly laughed when he saw his siblings on the other side. Kiyoshi was standing in front of Akiko while Mitsuko was being smothered in hugs by what smelled like death.
He let his eyes wander to the teenage boys that had their mouths wide open in shock. One was tall and had black hair will honey-brown eyes, this one was a toushin. He blinked wondering why the ex-prince would have demons and nigens for his spirit detectives. The only other nigen in the room besides Lily was a tall red head who had a face that only a mother could love. His aura though was gentle and chivalrous. As his mother stepped through with the last of his siblings, he saw the two youkai. They were focused on his mother and her portal, that with a wave of the hand, closed. One felt really weird and smelt kinda weird too. It was like he was human and yet he was youkai without being a hanyou, maybe he was the avatar their mama warned them about. He had long red hair and emerald eyes that kept flashing gold. Why he didn't know nor did he honestly care. It was the youkia next to him that intrigued him. He was short but still like a couple of inches taller then their mother. 'Cause she wasn't all that tall herself. He had black hair like Kage but with a weird white star burst in it. His eyes were crimson and shone with something he didn't have a name for. He would have continued with his inspection had their mother not placed her now free hand on his head. Lily was now firmly attached to her leg which had freed up that hand. She smiled down at him and he knew to take his place with his three other siblings. He watched as their mother put Kage down and he waddled over and grabbed Kiyoshi's other hand, making him once again blush. He glanced back at Lily before rolling his eyes and holding out his hand for her. Theri mother gave her an encouraging smile and Lily hesitantly took his hand. When she started to shake he moved closer to her quivering form.
"Don't worry little sister, I'll protect you." she nodded and relaxed slightly against him. He saw their mother give him an amused smile to which he scowled. He didn't like it when their mom was amused, it always meant trouble.