Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Angel ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
She smirked when her parents left her alone with her baby brother. Getting up from her spot on the floor she strode over to her brother and picked him up out of his chair, protests and all, and dropped him on the floor.
"Well baby bro let's see how bad you've messed up my files. Let's see hm why is there a concealment spell on my office, I wonder?" she smirked, a look that promised pain and torture, atleast to Koenma. She allowed her violet eyes to glow as she broke the concealment spell that had been placed on her office.
"Wha?...How?" her baby brother stuttered and mumbled as piles of papers appeared all over the places. She hid her slight laugh behind her hand as on pile topple over into the toddler itself.
"You can learn some interesting things training with a miko. Oh and you might wish to inform our mother I'm home. Though what I've heard about her past make me oh how shall I put this? Curious to see if she still has her mark. Any ways squirt go toddler over to our mother while I have a talk to the detectives." Koenma opened his mouth to protest and she shoot his a glare. He gulped and did as he was told. As soon as knew he was gone she broke out into laughter.
"Even Kage has more backbone then him then and he's only two!" she managed to get out. She turned laughing eyes on the detectives and her assistant.
"Botan, sweetie, can you go get the boys file for me while try to clean up my desk." she sighed and started glancing through the files making separate stacks.
"Ugh the little brat screwed these things to hell and back." she muttered angrily envisioning the migraine she'd get trying to fix her files. First she separated the dead from the living files. Simple. Then she files them into race and finally alphabetically. She sighed when she realized she'd only done one stack. Botan was cautiously waiting with the files she had asked for.
"Thanks, bo, though how you managed to find them in this mess I'll never understand. Lets see....I knew the brat black mailed you guys but this is way to low for one of our blood." she scanned their files and glared at the door Koenma left through.
"From the looks of it you've more then cleared your debts Hiei and Kurama. The brat just never decided to tell you. Yusuke you've had the ability to quit from the start. As did Kuwabara considering you were basically volunteering. If you do though I warn you I will have to erase these memories and implant new ones for you. Otherwise you guys were all free to go. I can't believe the little twerp didn't even pay you, the baka! " she started mumbling after that, not even noticing the shocked detectives.
"So you mean we've been working for no good reason!?" she blinked and looked back at them, nearly snickering when she saw there faces but calmed herself.
"You did protect the worlds several times over for which I thank you for but other wise yeah pretty much. Idiot, I mean even I didn't work for free when I started mom's case. The only person I know who works for free is mom and that's only cause that not only does she not need nor want money. Ugh ya'll were royally screwed over huh? I mean half your battles could have been avoided if he's actually done the job he was supposed to do. Oh Botan will you please fire the ogres and call up Kikala to send over some trustworthy workers. OH and call mama will ya?" said ruffling her black bangs. Botan nodded and disappeared.
"Do you need a portal home or will you be joining us for dinner? I plan on getting the squirt in as much trouble as possible" she smirked before she turned to look at the door A yawning Kagome stood there.
"Yeah I think we'll stay."