Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fine, but You First! ❯ Enter the Jerk, Kurama ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~* Chapter two *~

QN: OK, I know it's hard to believe Hieis a womanizer and Yusukes a dork, but I assure you they wont stay that way. That's a promise. ^_~

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except Hiei's car.

~~~~~*

After Hiei left, the fight began.

"You jerk! What's the idea, waiting in front of the house!?" Kagome yelled.

Kurama twitched in annoyance.

"I wouldn't have to be here in this messed up house, with its messed up family, if you had not pulled that messed up stunt LAST NIGHT!" He yelled back.

Kagome fumed.

"Why you! When did someone die and make YOU king! Or did you murder them?! Or else you know what!? You could have bored them to death with you stupid scratchy throat!!"

She advanced on him. He still stood proud when people would have probably be killed just looking at her.

"But in no right," She said as she lifted her hand up, " ARE YOU ALOUD TO SAY THAT ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!!"

She screamed as she brought her fist and hit his `messed up' face.

OK, Kurama would normally have dodged, but when Kagome screamed it caused him to clog his ears. `Man, after all these years, I figured I'd be used to her voice, whoops, I mean her horrid voice hee, hee.'

~ No, kiddin', that wrench is making my ears split! ~ Spat a voice in his head.

-Calm down, Shuicchi, I have the ears not you,- said another.

Shuicchi and Yoko had a tendency to interrupt every time he fought with Kagome.

~Well, ~ continued Shuicchi ~ were basically one person. It's the same thing! ~ Shuicchi also had very bad moods, like today for example, he had a very bad awakening this morning because she snuck in. ~ IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT~ Shuicchi bellowed. Yoko and Kurama flinched.

He pushed them both away so he could focus on the fist THAT WAS DESECNIGN ON HIS RIGHT LEG!! He dodged, he would never admit it but he was really scared of those punches and in a way HER. The last time he let her punch his left leg was a mistake he would cost dearly. It broke his leg and hurt part of his hip.

He was in the hospital for a week.

He caught her hands and brought her body near his so he pinned her against on the floor. With his body pinned her whole body. And quite the image it was. They both managed to fight and find their way in the house while fighting.

Yep, two panting, sweating figures one pinned to the floor and another holding her up, shirts rumbled up, and hair in a frizz.

What an image. Kurama tilted his head down so he could rest. His nose was hovering just above her upper chest.

"Yah, know, that would work better if you were both naked." A voice said.

They looked to see Hiei standing in the door way.

"What are you doing here, brother?" Kagome questioned.

Hiei raised an eyebrow at them.

That's when they noticed the position they were in. They broke apart quickly with their faces burning.

"Yah, know, you could have told me to leave. So, is the marriage next week of this week?" Hiei said with a smirk.

The two blushed hard.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BROTHER/HIEI!!" They looked at each other, blinked, then turned away with a loud `hump'.

Hiei sighed.

It was hard begin in this position. He loved his sister, yes, but Kurama is also his best friend, and it was hard to do anything when they want him to pick sides. It was a tough position to be in.

He wanted to do something because he saw the looks they gave each other when the other was looking away. It was a look of clear death if the other person did anything. What Hiei didn't understand is, they knew how they were looking at each other, so they covered up the real look with a glare. They didn't know why they were giving each other looks too. Or that they even knew what it meant.

"Okay," Hiei started again after a moment's silence (More like five minutes to me!) "I just came to get my bag so I can go." He slung his bag over his shoulder just like Kagome did earlier.

"See ya, don't destroy the house like last time, Kay." A glare from both of them told him they mean `yes'. He left. For real this time. It was silent for a few minutes till Kagome got angry and literally threw him out.

"OWW!" he complained. "That WRECH is gonna die!" as he ran to the door. It slammed on him and everything was blurry for a minute. He cussed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He left after minutes of cussing.

Meanwhile, Kagome was popping in a tape and sat down to watch.

~~~~~*

Hey, thanks people for readin' but it would really be appreciated if you review too. HEY, DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TOUNAMENTS END?!? ITS SOOOOOOOO COOL, AND SO IS THE NEW SONG `UNBALANCED KISS' DO YA' WANT ME TO WRITE IT ON MY NEXT FIC?! THE SONG I MEAN??? Weeeeellll, JA!

Nogitsune Krist~*~

Or

YamiYukiYore ~*~