Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ Through the Well ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Bye Kurama. Bye Hiei. We'd better be going." Kagome said as she waved goodbye to them.

"Well, you were wrong, kitsune. She wasn't being controlled by the hanyou." said Hiei as soon as they were out of hearing range. Youkai and human.

"I don't want to know how you knew that." replied Kurama.

"You'll probably never see her again, you know." said Hiei.

"You're in a talkative mood tonight, aren't you?"

"Hn."

"Never mind." said Kurama as he rolled his eyes.

"Shall we follow?" asked Kurama.

"Hn."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Once again Kurama wove through the streets, following Kagome, but not using the same path. Hiei jumped occasionally from the trees to the rooftops, as silent as always. Only this time they decided to mask their energy so Kagome couldn't sense them, and they were downwind of Inuyasha, so he wouldn't know, either.

They followed them to the Higurashi Shrine, where they stealthily climbed the steps. Well, Kurama climbed, Hiei jumped a couple of times and he was at the top.

Kagome stopped at the edge of the well, and looked into it.

"How did you get thorugh?" she asked Inuyasha, who was standing behind her.

"How am I supposed to know?" he asked.

"It was YOU who came through it." pointed out Kagome.

"So?"

"ARRGG!" said Kagome and jumped into the well and did not come out, which did not escape the notice of two demons behind Inuyasha.

Inuyasha then jumped in, oblivious to Kurama and Hiei behind him.

Kurama and Hiei approached the well.

"It must be some vortex that could lead to the past or future, but I'm guessing past by the way Inuyasha was dressed." said Kurama.

"And how do you know this fox?" asked Hiei

"I've heard of them in my days of Youko Kurama, though I've never actually went through one." said Kurama.

"Then should we try it out?" asked someone behind them.

Kurama and Hiei turned around to find Yusuke and Kuwabara standing in the doorway to the shrine.

"How did you get here?" asked Kurama.

"Botan." replied Yusuke. "We have a mission. To bring a miko back to Koenma. He said there were rumors of one here, when there hasn't been any for five hundred years. He wants to talk to her."

"You don't think..." Kurama said to Hiei.

"Hn."

"Think what?" asked Kuwabara.

"Nothing." replied Kurama.

"Shall we go through then?" asked Yusuke.

"From what I've heard, vortexes only let certain people through. Only some with very strong energies get through, I think." said Kurama.

"Hn. The baka won't get through then." said Hiei.

"WHAT WAS THAT SHORTY?" yelled Kuwbara.

"Kuwabara, shut up! People are sleeping!" said Yusuke.

"I just wanted to tell you that so not to panic if you get left behind." said Kurama, stopping the argument that was about to break.

Kurama then jumped in, followed by Hiei, Yusukue, then Kuwabara.

***** (I think I'll leave it there! *people advance with sharp objects* Just joking!) *****

"Well, that worked." said Yusuke as he found himself and the gang at the bottom of a well.

"Baka." said Hiei as he followed Kurama up the vine ladder.

When all four made it to the top, they saw a clearing surrounded by trees, except for a dirt road that lead into them. (I forgot what the clearing was like, ok? They were there, alright?)

"Well, we sure aren't in Kansas anymore." said Yusuke.

*****

Inuyasha sniffed the air when he was about to enter the hut. He growled in his throat.

"What is it Inuyasha?" asked Kagome.

"Someone's at the well. And they aren't from this era." came her reply before he dashed off.

Kagome's eyes widened in shock.

"But no one else knows!" cried Kagome before he followed them.

Sango, Miroku, Kilala, and Shippou followed her, bringing their weapons. Shippou bringing Kagome's bow are arrows, as she forgot them, and Kilala in her battle form.

When Kagome got there, she sighed in relief. Kurama was there instead of the a demon after the Shikon Jewel. But she was confused. Why was he here? Along with Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei? She finally noticed Hiei and Inuyasha were battling.

"SIT!" she cried.

Yusuke and Kuwbara burst out laughing at the site of Inuyasha face first down in the dirt.

"BITCH!" he screamed. "What was that for?" "You know what that was for, Inuyasha! Why did you attack them?" Kagome yelled back at him.

"Because they're trying to get our jewel shards, what else?" yelled Inuyasha back, getting up from the ground.

"They can't know when their from my era! Did they say they wanted the jewel shards? NO! So why did you attack them?" yelled Kagome.

"How did they get through the well then? Bitch! They must have known to get through the well!" yelled Inuyasha as he drew the Tetsiaga (sp?) As Hiei drew his katana.

"SIT!"

This was how Sango, Miroku, Kilala, and Shippou found them.

"Lady Kagome! Are you alright?" asked Miroku as he ran up to her.

"HENTAI!" screeched Kagome as Miroku put his hand where it shouldn't belong, once again.

A slap was heard along with, "I was just checking you for injuries, Lady Kagome!"

Kurama couldn't help but get angry as a man walked up and groped Kagome.

BANG

Sango also added to Miroku's injury as she walked by him.

"That's for groping Kagome." she said.

"AND THAT IS FOR GROPING ME!" she yelled as she once again banged Miroku with her extra large boomerang for groping her.

"Whoa" whispered Yusuke and Kuwabara together as they saw the large boomerang. Immediately they thought, 'never get on her bad side.'

"Kaogme?" asked Shippou.

"Yes, Shippou?" Kagome asked him as he jumped on her shoulder.

"Who are these people?" he asked pointing to Kurama, Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara.

"Oh! I forgot the introductions! Let's go back to Kaede's. Then I'll explain everything there." said Kagome as she started back down the road.

"We don't need to tell them anything, wench!" yelled Inuyasha.

A sit and bamn was heard as once again Inuyasha hit the dirt.

"Can we trust them?" asked Yusuke warily, eying Inuyasha.

"Yes." said Kurama as he followed Kagome.

"How can you be sure?" asked Yusuke as he ran to catch up with the fox.

Kurama just shook his head. He looked down at the rose necklace Kagome gave him. He just knew that he could trust her.

*****

As Kagome walked, she thought about Kurama. She still had that white rose he's given her. She'd put it in the backpack when she'd gotten back to Kaede's.

"What do you think of them?" asked Sango as she walked beside her friend.

"Who?"

"Those boys."

"Oh! Why? What do you think of them?"

"I don't know. Are any of them lechers?" asked Sango worried.

"No, no, I don't think so. Kurama isn't one anyway. I'm not sure about Kuwabara though..."

"Who are they?"

"Kurama's the red head and Kuwbara's the orange-haired tall one."

"Oh. So are they the one's who gave you the rose?"

"That was Kurama. He just pulled it out of his hair! I've never seen a demon do that."

"Demon?"

"Don't worry, he's a friend." "So, what do you think of Kurama?"

Inuyasha growled several feet behind them. He had heard every word they'd said.

Kagome and Sango didn't hear him though, they were too caught up in the conversation.

"What do you mean?" asked Kagome

"You know what I mean."

"I-I. Look! Kaede's is just up ahead!" cried Kagome, relief washing over her as she avoided the topic with Sango.

Sango finally heard Inuyasha's growl. She frowned. From what she'd heard, Inuyasha was very protective of Kagome when there was Homo, or something, involved, so would it be the same with Kurama?

"Kaede! We're back!" said Kagome as she entered the hut, everyone behind her.

"Ah, Kagome! So who was at the well?" she asked.

"Just some friends." replied Kagome as Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara came into the hut.

"Who are they? Are they from your era?" Keade asked.

"Yes, they're from my era, and this is Kurama, Hiei, Yus-"

"Kagome! What happened to your back?" Kaede cried (They just noticed. They aren't stupid, just preoccupied, ok? Plus I forgot about it) as Kagome's back was revealed to her as she turned around.

"What? Oh that." Kagome said.

"Leave! Out, out!" Kaede shooed the boys out of the hut, except Miroku, who had to be pushed out by Sango.

"Now Kagome, I need you to take off your shirt," the boys heard Keade say as they left the hut.

Miroku tried to go back inside but he was stopped by Inuyasha, and surprisingly Kurama, too.

"Don't even think about it," growled Inuyasha as he glared at Miroku.

"What?" he asked innocently.

Inuyasha still glared at him.

"All right, all right." Miroku sighed as he gave up and Inuyasha and Kurama let go.

"What?" asked Kuwbara and Yusuke, who were totally clueless to Miroku's perverted nature.

"Nothing. I'm just going to take a walk around the dojo. Got to get my exercise, you know." Miroku said and he started to walk around the dojo, but was stopped by Kurama in his path.

"I think you've had enough for one day," said Kurama cooly.

"Can never have enough." said Miroku who tried to pass, but Kurama always stepped in his way.

"Enough exercise? Or looking through a window to see a woman with their shirt off?" Kurama asked.

Inuyasha growled.

"Miroku, you are so dead if that was what you were going to do."

"O-of course not, Inuyasha. Why would I do that?" he asked nervously.

Inuyasha leaped for him, but missed as Miroku ran into the forest, followed by Inuyasha.

"The pervert!" said Kuwabara stunned, as he finally caught on to what Miroku was planning to do.

Sango burst out of the doorway at the word pervert.

"Where's Miroku?" she asked

"Being chased by Inuyasha into forest," answered Yusuke, who seemed to be amused.

Sango sighed with relief at the answer.

"Good. You guys can come back in now. Kaede's done." she said as she entered the dojo, followed by the four boys.

"Where's Inuyasha and Miroku?" asked Kagome.

"Guess." replied Sango.

"I guess Miroku was being his usual self." as Kagome rolled her eyes.

"He does that ALL the time?" asked Kuwabara, shocked. "Yup. Oh, to finish the introductions, that's Yusuke and Kuwabara. This is Sango, Kaede, Kilala, Inuyasha you've met, and the pervert was Miroku. Where's Shippou?" asked Kagome as she looked around for the little kit.

"Here I am!" shouted Shippou as he came out of her big yellow backpack with a chocolate smudge on his nose. "And Kagome, where did you get this?" he asked as he held up a white rose.

*****

Ok, that's longer then my usual chapter, so you people can rejoice now. By, the way, I'm going to be gone for year, to my grandmother's who doesn't have a computer. *sees horror stricken faces* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your faces. I'm joking. I'm staying right here, with internet access, so rejoice at your good luck.

Yusuke: You have a twisted sense of humor.

I know. Review now! Push that button! Don't you hear it? It's says, 'click me!'

Yusuke: You're officially insane now.

Are you going for a quicker death?

Yusuke: *nervously* No, no, I'll shut up ^^

Good. And I still won't use sama, san, chan, or anything else, too complicated for my simple mind.

The Hidden One