Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ A Battle ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I'm tired of these. Anyone else?

I thought it was really evil of me to leave it there so I'd thought I'd work on this one next instead of some other one.

*****

Kurama had been expecting some sort of reaction from Inuyasha, though an actual fight had come as a surprise. He was sure over protective of Kagome, though Sango exclaiming that she had a crush on him got rid of any doubt that Kagome and Inuyasha were in a relationship.

Kurama had dodged Inuyasha's attack, and took out a rose.

"A rose? What sort of man uses a rose to defend himself?" Inuyasha scoffed.

Kurama only answered with a "Rose Whip!"

"Still not as impressive as the Tetsusaiga!" shouted Inuyasha as he drew his sword.

Inuyasha was annoyed. Kurama gave no reaction to his insults. No answer, no nothing. It's almost like he didn't even hear them.

Suddenly, Inuyasha found the Tetsusaiga wrapped in a thorny vine.

Kurama jerked the whip and Inuyasha lost his grip on Tetsusaiga's hilt.

Kurama used an expect move to throw the Tetsusaiga out of the clearing, while still holding onto the whip.

"Claw Reaper Soul Stealer!" shouted Inuyasha. (What's that attack called again? Can't remember. Yusuke: you don't remember what you had for breakfast!)

Kurama dodged his attack, but his rose whip didn't get so lucky. Inuyasha's claws had severed it so it was now useless.

"Hand to hand combat now, flower boy! Prepare to die!" shouted Inuyasha as he lunged at Kurama with his claws.

Kurama just calmly dodged but kicked Inuyasha in the back as he passed him, sending the half-demon sprawling.

Inuyasha's anger was increasing. No matter what he tried this stupid flower boy always dodged. But he wouldn't let this boy steal away Kagome. 'Kagome!' Inuyasha thought as his vision went red. 'This man was stealing Kikyou's reincarnation from him! Kikyou! This man was stealing Kikyou from him! He couldn't let that happen!'

Kurama saw Inuyasha loose his control. 'Should of let him keep the Tetsusaiga. Seems to control his blood.' thought Kurama. He'll destroy everything if I let him fight me here. I must lead him away!'

Kurama started running toward the forest.

"You can't run away, Kurama! I won't let you steal Kikyou from me!" yelled Inuyasha as he ran after him.

'Who's Kikyou?' thought Kurama as he kept running, thinking of a plan.

*****

"Let's head back, Kagome. No telling how long Kurama can keep Miroku away." said Sango as she started to get up.

"Ok. I shriveling up like a prune, anyway." said Kagome, as she too, stood up.

They got dressed and started to head back, when Kagome saw something.

"Sango, look! It's the Tetsusaiga!" said Kagome as she rushed to pick it up.

"I thought Inuyasha would take care of it more!" exclaimed Sango, astonished that Inuyasha would even let Tetsusaiga out of his sight.

"Maybe something happened to him!" said Kagome as she started running toward the hut, Tetsusaiga in her hand.

"I'm sure you're jumping to conclusions." said Sango, trying to calm the hysterical girl as she ran beside her. But she too, was worried that something had happened to the hanyou.

They hadn't noticed the severed whip laying beside the Tetsusaiga.

They ran into the hut, and noticed that Inuyasha wasn't there.

"Where's Inuyasha?" Kagome asked, panting for breath.

"Isn't he still outside with Kurama?" asked Miroku.

"No!"

"Inuyasha can take care of himself, Kagome. I'm sure there's no need to worry." reassured Miroku.

"It's not that!" said Sango. "We found the Tetsusaiga in the forest!"

"You found WHAT?" asked Miroku as he stood up immediately.

"What?" asked Kuwabara.

Kagome showed everyone the untransformed Tetsusaiga.

"On no!" said Miroku.

"Why does it matter if Inuyasha doesn't have his sword?" asked Yusuke, shrugging his shoulders.

"It controls his demon blood. Without it, he may change into his youkai self, and destory the village, or something." said Miroku worriedly.

"You mean he goes into the self where he rapes people?" asked Yusuke, as he heard a snort from Hiei, obviously not impressed that the hanyou needs a sword to control his demon side.

"Well... just one person, it seems..." trailed Sango.

"You mean Kagome." said Yusuke, and it wasn't a question.

"How did you know?" asked Shippou.

"That's how we met-" Yusuke stopped when he found Kagome glaring at him.

"Come on, we gotta find him!" said Kagome as she rushed out of the hut, followed immediately by everyone else, except Hiei, who just walked out of the dojo, not caring that Inuyasha could be killing innocent lives.

*****

I'll leave it right there, I think.

Yusuke: Evil

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough cough* So?

Everyone: 0.0

REVIEW OR FEEL MY WRATH!! Everyone: 0.0

^^

The Hidden One