Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ Kitsunes Meet ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome watched fascinated as Kurama's hair turned silver, like Inuyasha's. He grew taller, he was now around seven feet by her guess. His nails grew to claws, and his outfit changed. She gasped as she saw his eyes, they had turned to gold instead of the emerald green. But what really drew her attentions was...

"KAWAII!" she yelled as she saw his ears. She immediately ran up to him, stood on her tip toes, reached up and rubbed his ears.

A sound started coming from his throat. She giggled as she realized that it was a 'purring' sound. She never thought that she was rubbing the ears of the most feared thief of demon kind.

*****

A few minutes after Kagome and Kurama left to go find Hiei, Inuyasha looked up from his argument with Yusuke and Kuwabara. He noticed that Kagome wasn't there, and neither was Kurama.

"That bastard!" Inuyasha yelled as he ran outside the dojo.

"What was that about?" Yusuke asked, startled at the hanyou's actions.

"I think it has something to do with Kurama going with Kagome to look for Hiei." Sango answered.

"Oh. Well, Kurama won't do anything. Only question is if Youko will." Yusuke said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Youko?" Miroku asked.

"Ok, it all started along time ago..." Yusuke said as he told the rest of the group Youko's story.

(Blah blah blah)

"Wow. Kurama doesn't seem like one who's done that." Miroku said.

"If he's hurt Kagome..." Sango trailed and she gripped her boomerang tighter.

Yusuke and Kuwabara gulped, none of them wanting to be Youko if he hurt Kagome.

None of them had noticed that Shippou had snuck out while Yusuke was telling Youko/Kurama's story.

*****

Shippou, not wanting to get pounded by Inuyasha, had taken a different path then the dog demon. Strangely, it was the right path.

"I'm coming momma! I'll protect you from Youko Kurama!" Shippou said, and kept running toward the clearing where Kagome and Youko where located.

*****

Inuyasha bounded through the trees. He had no idea where he was going, for he wasn't paying attention.

"That bastard! Who knows what he's going to do to Kagome?" he asked himself. "She's a bitch for going with him anyway! But maybe he forced her, or jumped her! Feh, the stupid wench should have asked Sango or Mir- or me." Inuyasha said, shaking himself. "Miroku might be worse then Kurama." he muttered.

He finally realized when he stopped talking to himself, that he had lost track of Kagome's scent. He cursed as he realized that he would now have to back track, and lose time that Kurama could use.

"BASTARD!" he shouted for good measure, even though he knew no one would hear him.

*****

Youko smirked as Suichi blushed inside his mind at the closeness of their faces. But it didn't seem that she noticed.

'I only want to stop this sound coming from my throat!' Youko thought crossly.

'At the price of her not touching you ears though?' Suichi answered inside his mind teasingly.

'I can tell you're enjoying this just as much as I am' Youko retorted.

Suichi didn't have an answer for that.

'That's what I thought' Youko said, rubbing in his victory.

*****

"MOMMA!" Shippou yelled, leaping forward into the arms of Kagome, who had turned around hearing the sound.

Youko growled low in his throat at the kit who had interrupted them.

Shippou growled back, but stayed in Kagome's arms. "Shippou! What are you doing out here?" Kagome asked him, not hearing the growls between the kitsunes.

"I came to protect you from Youko Kurama!" Shippou answered, but now seeing the kitsune towering over him, losing a lot of his courage.

"That's sweet of you Shippou, but Youko Kurama isn't going to harm me." Kagome said.

'At least not in that way' Youko thought.

He could feel Suichi blush at the comment.

He moved forward and put his arms around her waist, so to anyone passing by, they looked like a family, except for the mother was human.

Suddenly, Inuyasha broke into the clearing, leaping for Youko.

Youko, with his reflexes, dodged the attack and kicked Inuyasha in the back, sending him sprawling till he slammed into a tree. (I love that move! ^^)

Inuyasha got up, snarled, and then leaped again for Youko, but this time was stopped by a different force.

"SIT!" Kagome yelled, and Inuyasha came crashing to the ground, stopping his attack.

Youko chuckled, amused at the sight of the hanyou eating dirt.

Inuyasha growled and got up again, but only to end up on the dirt once again with another 'sit' from Kagome.

"Why did you attack Youko?" Kagome asked him.

"Because your scent along is unbearable enough, mix it with his, and..." Inuyasha thought up quickly, but didn't get to finish his excuse for ending up in the ground again.

"You're such a JERK Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled at him before turning around and marching toward the dojo.

Youko smirked and chuckled once again. He noticed Shippou had jumped onto his shoulder.

"Are you my new father?" Shippou asked him.

Youko smirked. He looked in the direction Kagome walked in, then at Inuyasha before replying. "Yup." came his answer.

Inuyasha leaped at his back, but Youko side stepped to dodge, but Inuyasha kept going forward into a tree.

Shippou giggled.

"I like you. Much better then Inuyasha. He hits me all the time." Shippou proclaimed.

"BRAT!" Inuyasha yelled.

"SIT!" They heard far off in the distance, as it seemed Kagome heard Inuyasha yell and knew who it was aimed at, and what would have happened.

Youko smirked and stepped on Inuyasha's back in the dirt as he followed Kagome.

Shippou giggled again at the hanyou's string of curses. "Now I have my family back! All Kagome needs to do is turn into a kitsune, and we'll really be a family!" Shippou said happily.

'If Kagome is Shippou's son, then who is the real father?' Youko thought

'Ask her!' Suichi thought

'And if I don't want to know the answer?' Youko shot back, looking back towards the hanyou

'Oh use your brain! A human and a inu youkai create a kitsune?' Suichi thought exasperated.

'Seen weirder' Youko thought back.

'I will then' Suichi said

'What?' Youko thought as he felt himself lose grip on Youko, and felt himself changing back into Kurama.

*****

There, not such a big cliffie this time. Be happy! While you review, of course! ^___^

The Hidden One