Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ Jealousy Arrises ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'd like to say thankx for all the reviews again! They make me happy.

Yusuke: But this doesn't. SHE DON'T OWN ME OR ANY YYH OR IY CHARACTERS!

Thankx so much, I feel miserable now.

Yusuke: It's what I'm here to do

I wonder where Kieko went?

*****

"Hi, guys! I'd like you to-" Kagome started to say, but then realized it was only Kurama behind her.

"Hi Kurama!" Kagome said and hugged him. "Thank you for showing me your true form." she whispered to him so no one else heard it.

"Your welcome." he whispered back.

When the two broke apart, Miroku asked slyly, "Did something happen in the forest you'd like to tell us?"

"Miroku!" Sango yelled and hit him over the head with her boomerang while Kagome and Kurama blushed.

"Youko's my new father!" Shippou said happily from Kurama's shoulder.

"Congratulations, you two." Miroku said to Kagome and Kurama.

"Miroku..." Sango growled and this time hit him upside the head with her fist, finally knocking the perverted monk out.

"What's so bad about Youko being my father?" Shippou asked, getting teary eyed.

"Nothing Shippou! Miroku was just being his perverted self." Kagome said softly to her kit, taking him off Kurama's shoulder to hold him. Only Kurama noticed Kagome's slight blush.

"Uh, you guys?" Sango asked.

"Yes Sango?" Kagome answered.

"Where is whats-his-name, uh, Hiei?" she asked.

"Oh! We couldn't find him! I hope he's alright!" Kagome said, completely forgetting about the Kurama's friend.

"Hn." Hiei said as he walked inside with a large bump on his head.

Kurama tried really hard not to laugh, and succeeded in only giving a small smile.

"Oh, Hiei are you alright?" Kagome asked and tried to tend to the bump.

"He's fine, Kagome. Let him go sulk somewhere." Sango said.

"Where is he?" Inuyasha yelled, coming into the dojo, while Hiei went back into his corner.

"Who, Inuyasha?" Kagome asked

"The bastard!" Inuyasha yelled again.

"Go get a mirror and you'll find him." Yusuke called.

This caused everyone to either laugh or chuckle except Inuyasha and Hiei.

"I get to you next. Right now I have to deal with HIM!" Inuyasha yelled and again lunged for Kurama.

"SIT BOY!" was heard all around the village, at least to those still up this late.

"I think that we should head back to our time, we need you to meet someone, Kagome." Kurama said, realizing how late it was.

"What? The wench just got back! She's not going anywhere! She has jewel shards to collect!" Inuyasha yelled as he got up from the floor.

"Sit, Inuyasha. I'll come back. I always do." Kagome sighed and got up from her sitting position on the floor of the dojo. "I'm ready." Kagome said as she put her yellow backpack on her shoulders.

"Can I come with?" Sango asked.

"I don't know if you can get through the well... but why not?" Kagome said, and pulled her friend outside the door with her.

Kurama and Inuyasha again locked gazes. Kurama smirked triumphantly and Inuyasha scowled.

Kurama then followed the others who had already left the dojo.

"Are you two competing over Kagome?" Miroku asked him.

"What? No! Feh, who would want to fight over that wench?" Inuyasha snorted.

"Sure, Inuyasha." Miroku said wisely, nodding his head.

"Feh, if you're not careful, you'll lose Sango to that one dressed in black." Inuyasha said smugly.

"Hiei? I don't think so. Sango will stay loyal to me." Miroku said.

"Loyal to a perverted monk who gropes her?" Inuyasha snorted and darted outside the follow them to the well.

"Inuyasha!" Miroku called out, but it was too late. Inuyasha was already too far away, even for his improved hearing.

"You forgot Tetsusaiga." Miroku finished in a whisper, knowing even if he shouted, it wouldn't make a difference. He was left alone with a sleeping Shippou, to think about Sango.

*****

Kagome and Kurama were left when everyone else had already gone through the well. Kagome had given Sango her backpack, and she had gotten through. It seemed you needed to have something of Kagome's or have it have some relation to her, in order to travel through time.

"Kurama, wait a second." Kagome said.

"Yes?" he asked as he turned to her.

"I-I never got to thank you for trusting me for telling me your story and for showing me your fox form." Kagome said quickly.

"Really, Kagome it's no prob-" he was cut off as Kagome lightly pressed her lips against his.

Kurama stood shocked at her action.

Kagome blushed a dark red, then hurried to jump into the well. But before she had made it very far, Kurama stopped her by holding her shoulder.

"Kagome." he said softly, and she blushed a darker red.

He then pulled her back to him, and kissed her full on the lips.

*****

Inuyasha arrived at the well just in time to see Kurama kiss Kagome. He saw red.

"BITCH!" He yelled as he lunged at top speed in his demon form at Kagome.

They quickly broke apart at his voice, but before Kurama could get in front of Kagome, Inuyasha had pushed her onto the ground, he on top of her.

He pushed his fangs onto her mouth, drawing her blood before he was pulled off by a thorny whip.

He turned to look at the bastard red head, but instead he saw a full demon kitsune snarling at him. (Youko!)

"Youko!" He heard Kagome exclaim (see?)

Inuyasha snarled. No one was going to take away his Kikyou.

"SIT!" his Kikyou called, and he felt a tug at his neck. He looked down to see a rosary at his neck trying to pull him down to the ground.

He saw Youko smirk as he suddenly grew taller, or else he was shrinking.

BAM

He felt the cold ground. He instantly leapt up and raised his claws.

"BITCH!" he screamed and his Kikyou turned away, exposing only her shoulder as he struck.

*****

Wow, what a cliffie. Guess what? I just had a great idea for this Sango/Hiei pairing. A little tweaks here and I have a great idea! Oh, I almost forgot, REVIEW! ^^

The Hidden One