Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ A Rescuer ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm really sorry about the really fluffy moment between Sango and Hiei! I know it was so OOC, but I couldn't help but really push them in that direction! Won't happen again!

Disclaimer: Go somewhere else

*****

When Kagome and Kurama arrived back at the well house, they noticed that Hiei and Sango were arguing again. Which didn't surprise them, except that no one else was there besides them. *That* was what surprised them.

Kagome was just about to yell at the two to stop their arguing already, when Sango stomped up to Hiei and hit him over the head with her boomerang she still had on her back.

"Do not mention that again!" Sango hissed at him.

"What are they talking about?" Kagome whispered to Kurama, thinking he caught the subject with his demon hearing.

Kurama shook his head to say he didn't know.

Unfortunately for Kagome and Kurama, Hiei had noticed they were there, so he switched their argument to the minds, so they could fight telepathically.

They could only see Hiei smirk and Sango grow angry, and then it was the other way around.

*****

*I know you enjoyed that moment. Don't deny it.* Hiei said while smirking.

*What?! You didn't exactly hate it either* Sango said angrily, but now smirking as she had wiped the smirk off Hiei's face.

*That doesn't mean I enjoyed it* Hiei said bitterly

*Oh come on! The third time you were practically begging me!* Sango retorted, happy she was winning the argument.

(By the way, they're talking about the fluffy moment in the last chapter ^^)

Hiei glared at her, and Sango glared right back at him.

"Ok, ok! Let's just go meet that person, shall we?" Kagome said, breaking up the glaring contest.

"Hn. Fine. It's better than arguing with a baka." Hiei said.

"I didn't realize you were arguing with yourself, Hiei." Sango said sweetly.

Hiei growled at her. She just glared at him.

"Let's change Sango's clothes first. You'll be out of place around here." Kagome said, pulling Sango away from Hiei.

*****

"So what was that about, Hiei?" Kurama asked him, raising his eyebrows.

"None of your business, fox." Hiei retorted.

"You could tell me anyway." Kurama said cooly.

"And you could tell me why Youko is transforming so often?" Hiei said in the same manner.

A slight blush came to Kurama's cheeks, but still kept his cool.

"It's better than arguing with someone, then kissing them." Kurama said back to him.

Hiei glared at him, but if you looked closely, his cheeks were a little redder.

"You know nothing." Hiei said finally.

"I know the basic parts. It's not hard to tell, since her scent is all over you." Kurama said, smirking.

"And Kagome's isn't all over you?"

This caused Kurama to stop smirking.

"I was checking her wound. Of course her scent would get on me." Kurama said.

Hiei smirked. "Don't deny it. Your mouth has nothing to do with her wound."

Kurama blushed. "You can't deny it either." he said.

"Hn."

*****

"Ok, so what happened between you and Hiei?" Kagome asked Sango as they reached her room.

"What? Nothing! How could you suggest such a thing?" Sango asked.

"Oh, I have my ways." Kagome said a gleam in her eyes.

"Oh fine! But you have to tell me everything that happened between you and Kurama!" Sango said.

"Oh fine! But you first." Kagome said, giving in.

(When the girls are done telling each other)

"How sweet!" Kagome said.

"Yours is sweeter. I don't think Hiei would do anything like that." Sango sighed.

Kagome smirked at her and Sango corrected herself. "Not that I'd want him to or anything!" she said quickly.

Kagome just sat there with her smirk.

"Aren't we supposed to be getting changed?" Sango asked, changing the topic.

"Oh yes!" Kagome said, throwing her into action, going into her closet and throwing clothes out.

"I know just the thing!" Kagome said, as she pulled out a red tank top and black shorts.

"You want me to wear that?" Sango asked undignified.

"What's wrong with it?" Kagome asked her puzzled.

"Do all girls wear such... revealing clothes?" Sango asked hesitantly.

"Yup. You'll have to get used to it too." Kagome said.

"Oh fine." Sango said, taking the clothes.

Sango quickly changed, while Kagome went searching for some more clothes in her closet.

"I'll wear this." Kagome said and changed.

Kagome was wearing a black tank top and blue jeans. "Why couldn't I wear pants?" Sango asked her as they walked back outside.

"Because I think you look better in shorts." Kagome said.

*****

"So where are we meeting this person?" Kagome asked Kurama as they reached the boys.

"We have to go to Spirit World. We'll explain later." Kurama said as he saw Sango about to ask what Spirit World was, as he had already told Kagome about it during his life story.

Kurama opened a portal, and Hiei and Sango stepped through.

"Go ahead! Shippou's still in the well house!" Kagome said and started running to the well house.

Kurama sighed, remembering the kit, and stepped through to end up in Koenma's office.

"So where's the miko?" Koenma asked.

"She forgot her kit, Shippou. She'll be here in a second." Kurama said, and looked back through the portal.

But what he saw froze him.

He saw a full demon Inuyasha slashing the portal, making it disappear. And he realized who he was after. Who wasn't in the room. Whom he had left at the well house to get her kit.

His blood boiled. Youko was in a rage. Another blood rage. And he couldn't open another portal back to the Higurashi shrine. Youko was in a blood rage in Koenma's office with no way to get back to Kagome.

*****

"Place the spell or your kit dies." the full blooded demon Inuyasha threatened, holding Shippou in his claws.

Kagome placed the spell, allowing no one to be able to transfer to the Shrine by a portal from anywhere.

"Wh-what do you want?" Kagome asked him fearfully.

"You. That is what I want. You. I will not let some fox take you." Inuyasha breathed into her ear.

He picked her up and threw her into the well, leaving Shippou crying on the well house floor. His mother was going to be hurt.

As he thought that, he remembered something his real father had taught him when he was younger, in case he ever needed his parents when he was in danger.

Shippou still remembered how to use the kitsune spell. He took out a leaf and put it on his head. He took out some powder and sprinkled it around. Then he called with his all his heart and mind, "HELP!" he yelled.

*****

Youko was just about to kill Hiei, for he smelled a faint smell of Kagome on him, as Hiei had been near her recently.

He was suddenly transported to the Higurashi Shrine, Shippou's spell stronger than Kagome's because she had placed the spell for him.

Shippou's spell was a call for whatever parent he called upon. Since he considered Youko his father, he called his father to help his mother, Kagome. Before he couldn't use the spell, because it used to be that you called two parents at once, but Shippou had only cried for his father, as his mother was in trouble and not himself. It immediately transported Youko to where he was. (Confusing?)

Youko saw the kit had been crying, and he got even angrier. The bastard was going to die for harming his mate-to-be, (yes, he thinks of her that way ^^) and now for upsetting his kit. The inu-youkai had dug his own grave. (Again ^^)

Youko picked up Shippou, and jumped in the well, planning Inuyasha's death.

*****

Kagome started crying when she realized what Inuyasha had meant.

She knew with the spell she was forced to place, Kurama would never get to her in time to save her, and she had used the last of her miko powers on the spell. She was in a very bad situation that she had no control over.

And it was not looking better as Inuyasha stopped deep in the forest.

"Soon you will be my bitch, and no one can take you away from me. Especially not that fox." Inuyasha said bitterly.

When he put her down so she was laying with back to the ground, she started to crawl backwards away from him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked her with a malicious smile as he jumped on her, pinned her legs down with his and her arms with one of his above her head.

He started to press his mouth against hers, non too gently, either. She whimpered in pain as his fangs cut her lips. He only grinned more, and went wilder at the taste of her blood.

He took both of his claws and started to cut the straps to her tank top.

She managed to get her arms under him and tried to push him off her. It didn't work as well as she'd hoped. Though she did manage to get Inuyasha off her for a moment.

"Youko! Help!" she yelled before Inuyasha covered her mouth with his claw.

"Bitch! How dare you call for that fox! He can't save you now! And just so he never will, I'll mark you and you'll be mine forever!" Inuyasha said, laughing a cruel, hard laugh. He licked the spot where he was going to bite her, making her his till either died.

*****

Youko sped up faster as he heard Kagome's cry for help.

He set Shippou down quickly, and raced as fast as he could to save HIS woman. (Sound familiar? Maybe, Kouga?)

*****

Inuyasha raised his fangs, as to bite down the spot between her neck and shoulder, when he was thrown off her.

Inuyasha howled in rage as he was so close to getting his object of desire, and then something blocking his way.

"Youko!" Kagome said in relief, as she saw the fox move for Inuyasha's throat.

It seemed Youko didn't hear her as he did a hand spring, for he missed his target as Inuyasha jumped in the air, out of reach for the moment.

Inuyasha growled in anger as he heard the name and identified his attacker.

Youko growled back. He knew this fight wouldn't end until the death of one of the fighters. And for Kagome's sake, it sure wouldn't be him dieing.

*****

Sango jumped behind Hiei as Youko turned to them.

She gripped onto Hiei's shirt tighter as he saw Youko about to strike them down. She opened her eyes when she didn't feel the blow, and saw Hiei smirking at her with not a sight of Youko.

"What happened?" Sango asked Hiei as she let go of his shirt.

"You got scared and grabbed onto my shirt." Hiei said, still smirking.

"I meant what happened to Youko and Kagome!" Sango yelled at him.

"He disappeared. I saw Inuyasha destroy the portal before Kagome got through. It threw him into a blood rage." Hiei said.

Sango nodded her head, as Kagome had told her about the other times Youko went into a blood rage.

"Now tell me, why did you jump behind me and not Koenma?" Hiei asked her, smirking once again.

Sango narrowed her eyes. She knew what he was trying to do. Get her to say that she liked him out loud.

"Because I wanted you to feel strong, even if you can't act like it." Sango said sweetly.

Hiei than narrowed his eyes at her. "Why then, did you grab my shirt?"

"More realistic." she said, not even flinching.

Hiei smirked as he remembered he could read her mind and find out the truth. Sango noticed this, and hit him over the head.

"They're fighting!" they both heard Koenma yell.

They saw him watching his 'TV' screen, and on it was full blooded Inuyasha fighting Youko in a blood rage.

Both rushed to the screen, Hiei to look at Inuyasha's weaknesses, and Sango to search for Kagome.

"What are they doing? They look like they're going to kill each other." Koenma said

"They are." Sango and Hiei said grimly at the same time.

Koenma was too shocked to say anything.

*****

'Why did Youko leave me?' Shippou asked himself, as he was searching for his adopted father.

Shippou came to a creek running though the woods. He stopped to get a drink, when he felt a presence behind him. Shippou turned around to see a dark green youkai with white fangs, and red eyes. (I think I always have youkai with red eyes. Weird)

"A delicious snack." said the youkai behind him.

Shippou did the only thing he could think of.

"MOMMY!"

*****

Kagome looked up and around, but didn't see Shippou. Surely Youko and Inuyasha must have heard it! Kagome thought, but didn't see either of them take notice of the cry. But then she remembered something her own mother had told her once. A mother always knows when her child is in danger.

Kagome started running toward Shippou's cry. (She tied her tank top strings together, so her shirt wouldn't fall down)

She ran into a stream where she saw a dark, ugly, green youkai with red eyes holding Shippou, and it was opening up it's mouth, as if to eat him.

Kagome ran up to the youkai and kicked him in the stomach, making him drop Shippou and bend over in pain.

"Don't"

"Touch"

"My"

"Kit"
With each word Kagome either punched or kicked the youkai somewhere. She finished with a kick in where it hurts a male person most. (Use your imagination!) She picked up Shippou and turned to stock off. Suddenly, pain burst through her back, as the youkai had struck her there with his claws.

Kagome dropped Shippou. "Run, Shippou. Go find Youko. Go!" Kagome said to her kit before he ran away, looking back at his mother as he saw her being attacked by the youkai.

'I won't lose my second mother!' Shippou thought to himself, and ran as fast as he could to Youko.

*****

"Bitch! How dare you strike me!" the youkai said, and was about to slit her throat.

Suddenly a young woman stepped out of the shadows and with one hand, even though she wasn't touching the youkai, sent the youkai across the clearing running him into a tree. It instantly killed him as he broke his neck. (Use the Force! Sorry, couldn't help myself ^^)

"If I had not come, and you had known what would happen, would you still save the kitsune?" the woman asked Kagome.

"Yes. As long as Shippou would have survived." Kagome said.

"Then you deserve to be stronger to protect and care for your kit, almost as you were his own mother." the woman said. "You are lucky, young miko. I am a Fate, and not many pass me by. You are one of few."

Kagome was too shocked too say anything, and suddenly the 'Fate' was glowing red, and pointed her hands at her.

'What is she doing?' Kagome asked herself frantically, as a beam of red light struck Kagome, the origin coming from the Fate's hands.

*****

Another long chapter! At least long in my opinion. Thank you to all reviewers! Till next chapter, good-bye!

The Hidden One