Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel of the Chaotic Souls ❯ The Shuuichi Minamino Fan Club ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Four

"There's Kudosai!"

Kagome watched her little brother kick the large soccer ball. His hair whipped against the breeze, as he raced across the park to the soccer field. His shorts and blue jersey shined against the bright sunlight and his gray eyes brightened up.

"Kudosai! Hey! I got the ball!"

Kagome smiled. Finding a spot over by the side, she settled down onto the bench and breathed deeply. The sun was already out, shining hotly onto the people of Japan, as white wisps of cloud blew across the baby-blue sky. The trees ruffled gently to the wind, adding their own unique sounds to the quiet whistling. The grass shuffled beneath them, weaving like waves of water, as butterflies and dragonflies hovered over the flowers.

Again, Kagome breathed. Even though this park was still in Tokyo, it's wide and beauty could hardly be destroyed by the city's pollution. Here, deep in the center of this several mile park, was a beauty that no Japanese citizen would EVER dare to destroy or harm. Here, in this park, was not a single piece of garbage.

A squirrel slowly and cautiously poked its head out of a tree branch. Kagome watched it come down gradually, it's eyes watching everything as though afraid of a sudden attack. She didn't move, but only watch quietly, as it finally deemed it safe. He quickly scurried off the trunk of the tree in spiral movements, fluffy tail whipping behind him like a bush.

He hopped onto the ground, where a couple of nuts was so nicely left for him. He took two with his small paws, and began chewing it rapidly, stuffing them into his cheeks. He was about to start on the third one, when he froze. His eyes scanned around the place again and, with a quick jerk, he dashed off back into the safety of his tree.

Kagome watched him go with confusion, wondering if she'd somehow spooked it, when a shadow loomed over her. She turned and found Souta before her, his face flushed with sweat dripping down his forehead from his sweat-soaked hair.

"Come play, Nee-chan*!" he begged, holding out the now filthy soccer ball to her. "Onegai*?"

"Dôshite*?" Kagome asked, surprised. She looked over her little brother's shoulder, and found another three kids had showed up.

"We just need ONE more person to make six!!!" Souta dropped the ball, clasping his hands together in a prayer motion and squeezed his eyes shut. "Onegai, nee-chan!!"

Kagome smiled. The scene her little brother painted was just so kawaii*! "Eh, why not?"

"Yaa!!!" Souta sprung from his position, grabbed the ball and launched it into the air. "Arigatô* nee-chan!" He started running back to his friends with Kagome hot in pursuit.

~*~*~*~

"Nee-chan!" Souta called, running free of his blocker. "Here!" He gave a smacking kick on the muddied soccer ball. Kagome watched it fly across the air to her across the field. Kagome quickly jumped up, using her chest to stop the ball from flying any further.

It dropped to the ground, where she began kicking it immediately. Another boy ran forward, ready to kick it away, when Kagome suddenly pivoted a 180. She feinted to the right, before turning towards the left, and kicked the ball straight back at Souta, who stood in prime position for a goal.

The little boy kicked the ball with all his might. It flew through the fingers of the team's opposing goalie, who's fingers grasp it hopelessly, before crashing into the net behind him.

Immediately, Souta and Kagome jumped into the air. "Score!" Souta cried, running to his sister and Kudosai. Kudosai, their goalie, ran from the net and slapped high fives. "Mad hot pass, sis!" Souta praised, "And those were some awesome moves!"

Kagome smiled at her little brother and ruffled his sweaty hair affectionately. "Aw, thanks."

The other team came up. "Hey! We want Kagome-chan in OUR team!" a small boy, Koji, pouted. "It's not fair, you're hogging the best player!" The other two began protesting immediately as well.

"I'm beat, you guys," Kagome interjected, before a fight could break out. "I'm going to sit back down. Why don't you guys alternate?" The boys pouted at her sitting out, but agreed.

Fanning herself with her hand, Kagome reached inside her tennis short's pockets and grabbed a yellow band. Tying her hair up into a high ponytail, she sighed her relief when the wind reached behind her neck and cooled her down, somewhat. She breathed in the air and willed the weather to please cool her flushed face.

"Kagome-chan!"

Kagome's eyes averted to the right, where a person was waving at her happily. Her brown hair was long, reaching past her waist and she wore a loose pink tank with pink shorts. Her hair was left swaying to the breeze and a glittering smile lit her face.

"Oh, hi Hatsue-chan..."

Hatsue, a girl from her chemistry class, had deemed Kagome in need of a friend from school. She took it upon herself to show Kagome around and making sure she's never alone. While the gesture was sweet, Kagome soon found the girl's excessive talking a bit...

"So, you like the park too, Kagome-chan?" Hatsue asked, sitting down on the bench beside Kagome. She fished around her pocket for a moment, before taking out some nuts. She threw them by the tree, before turning back to Kagome. "How are you liking Meiou High so far?"

Kagome watched the nuts and looked up at the tree, trying to see that squirrel from before. She sighed and turned back to Hatsue. "It's nice. Everybody there is so friendly."

"Not true," Hatsue shook her head, swaying her brown hair all over the place. She closed her eyes and held out a finger. "For one thing, the Shuuichi Minamino Fan Club members are NOT nice to ANYONE, but their cliches and Minamino-san himself."

"Um, Shuuichi Minamino Fan Club?" Kagome snickered slightly.

"Yes," Hatsue said in the utmost of seriousness. "Shuuichi Minamino-san is the most popular, gorgeous, smart, and athletic guy in school. ALL the girls have a crush on him. He's friendly, nice, helpful, and the all around BEST guy EVER!!!"

"Okay..." A serious crush there...

"But, the thing is, he's ALWAYS surrounded by the prima donnas in the school, so no other girls could EVER get close to him other then THEM. They won't allow just ANYONE into the Fan Club. Only the most popular few."

"Ah...huh..."

"And they're simply HORRIBLE to those that are new, unpopular, or deemed `unworthy' of them." Hatsue frowned and shuddered. "They're a horrible bunch of girls. That's why I decided to make sure that you're never left alone that day. They, I think, might see you as a threat. Even in the first day, you've already made friends, right? And, if that keeps up, you just might beat their head, Suzumi Sinhari."

Kagome turned and stretched. "Listen Hatsue, I really don't care about all this. I have no plans what so ever in joining this Fan Club, so how would I be a threat? And besides, I have no plans on dating this Minamino."

Hatsue sighed. "You haven't met Minamino-san yet, have you?"

"Nope."

Hatsue smirked. "You'll change your mind, believe me, when you see the guy." She sighed, and turned dreamy eyes onto the sky. "He has the most stunning green eyes, and prettiest of red hair, and the most BEAUTIFUL of body and...oh my god." Her eyes widened so alarmingly, Kagome thought they'd fall right out of their sockets. "OH MY GOD!!!!!"

Hatsue had finally stopped her rambling, only to stare at something in the far distant. Turning, Kagome saw three boys and a girl walking through the other side of the park. One of the boys had orange hair and was very tall. She couldn't make out any specific features, for they were too far away. Another boy had black hair that was slicked back glossily. He was currently talking to a girl with short brown hair. The girl's aura flared a bright red, signalling that she's burning mad. The final guy, the guy who Hatsue had her eyes trained on, was a tall guy with long red hair. Kagome couldn't make out his eyes, but she presumed that this was the famed Shuuichi Minamino.

Suddenly, Hatsue squeaked and clutched Kagome's arm. Alarmed, Kagome almost released a portion of her powers, thinking they were under attack. At the last second, she was able to rein them back in before they were loosened. Shaking her hand free, she turned to stare at the over excited girl. "What's the matter?"

"He's...he was looking our way..."

Kagome groaned. Time to get Souta and GO.

~*~*~*~

Kurama walked through the lush grass, reveling in the beautiful green that surrounded him and his friends. He and the guys had just returned from a meeting with Koenma and had been walking back to their neighborhood, when Keiko caught up with them. Hiei had automatically disappeared after the meeting, doing whatever he's doing all the time.

Yusuke had, apparently, canceled another one of their many dates with Keiko. Livid, the girl whacked Yusuke, trying to get back at him for canceling only to find him walking through a PARK with the guys.

"Koenma called me off!" Yusuke insisted, trying to evade his girlfriend's attacks. "I swear!" Kuwabara was in the back, snickering at Yusuke's misfortune and urging Keiko on. This fueled Yusuke's anger, who in turn started to smack Kuwabara.

"Um, guys?"

No response.

Kurama sighed and just resumed walking. They wouldn't REALLY put one another at harm. Just a few broken bones and ribs. Why bother? He watched a couple of kids play soccer, as he walked through the field. They were missing one player and had to keep alternating between themselves. Walking around, he felt someone gazing intently at him and turned.

Two girls sat on the far side of the park on the park benches. One of the girls was staring at him as though she's trying to burn an image into his heart. The other girl seemed to be enjoying the sun and watching the children play.

He resumed walking, seeing nothing really special, when the scent of pent up energy reached his senses. Yusuke stopped fighting and paused as well. He blinked, and looked around, only to find nothing. Kurama searched the area, but didn't sense anything again.

"What is it?" Keiko asked, seeing her boyfriend's serious face.

"What's up, Urameshi?" their giant friend added, having not sensed anything himself.

"It's nothing..." Yusuke said, turning inquiring eyes on Kurama, who shook his head. Slowly, the normal sounds of the park returned to their senses, as their concentration broke.

"Aw, nee-chan...already?"

The group turned to the voice. Kurama smiled slightly, when he caught sight of a young boy begging his sister to stay. "Momma wants us back for lunch, or did you forget?"

The little boy pouted, and waved for his ball. He jumped up and used his chest to block the ball. Reaching for it on the ground, he grabbed it and placed it under the nook of his arm. The mud from the ball smeared all over his shirt.

"Momma's going to smack you when she sees your mess..."

The boy shrugged and began bouncing the ball on his leg as he walked.

*What's so interesting, human?*

~Can't I look at something without your remarks now?~

*Touchy...any luck finding that Kagome girl?*

~No. I got her schedule, but I never actually saw the girl myself. I'm transfering to Teach Misa's class though, so I can find out who she is.~

*A bit stalker like, don't you think?*

~And this coming from the thief, the Makai's ultimate stalker? Gee...~

No response answered that remark, which was just as well, seeing as Youko had already returned back to the recess of Kurama's mind. Kurama sighed and tried to imagine how this Kagome Higurashi would be like...

~*~*~*~

Somewhere, very far from these happy people in Tokyo, the shroud of darkness surrounded a figure.

"Capture...manifestation..."

Slowly, the misty shadows seeped into the skin of this person. Eyes of pure red, glowed brightly, dangerously.

"The Jewel...Obtain the Jewel..."

VOCABULARY

NEE-CHAN: sister

ONEGAI: please

DÃ"SHITE: why

KAWAII: cute

ARIGATÃ": thank you

Author's Corner

Yuki: *yawns* Aiiya...I'm dead tired...

Hachi: *pauses FFX-2* Hm? Oh, Yuki, you're done!

Yuki: *glares* How come you're not tired? It's 11:43

Hachi: *turns back to TV screen* I took some coffee. Hey, how do you pass this part? I can't find the stupid password...

Yuki: I don't care right now... *flops down on bed*

Hachi: ...Never mind! I found it! *clicks buttons crazily* Oh, yea, to inform all readers, since Yuki's dead right now...this chapter was just a filler chap. Most of you probably guessed it though...

Yuki: *yawn* What? Well, I can't help that. Besides, I wanted to put that scene in, with Kagome and Souta having a big sister-little brother moment. It's kawaii...now if only my own brother would adore me that way...

Hachi: Keep dreaming, Yuki. You'll wake up eventually...OH!!! GOT HIM!!!!! *raises claws in victory* NEXT LEVEL HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Yuki: *frowns* How much caffeine did you take, Hachi?

Hachi: A new sphere! A new sphere! Gotta see...gotta see...gotta see, see, see!

[Yuki drags herself over to her kitchen, where a bunch of cupboard doors have been opened. No coffee remains.]

Yuki: HACHI!!!!!!! Did you drink all SIX CANS of coffee?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~* Fanfiction *~

Wake-Robin: Oh, well, yea (I guess). But I don't mind it when you say it!!! *beam* It swells my ego and head...

Fiction addiction: I'm glad you're enjoying my story!!! Thanks for reviewing!

Fluffy sama 13: Well, yes, Kag and Kur will definitely be meeting soon. Happy you like my fic!

Silvermoonyoukai: Aw...*blush* I don't deserve the ten...though I love it all the same...*blush* Glad you like this!! ^_^

Inudemoness247: Glad you liked!!! Sorry for making you wait...if this chapter didn't satisfy, the next one is just around the corner...kinda...

Flame Fox Enchantress: *beam* Thanks for your vote of confidence!!! Glad you're enjoying my crossover fic!!!

Ptbear: mMm!!! Hi ptbear!!!!!! By "bringing together" I'm thinking you mean "couple" wise, right? Well, that's not gonna be for a while yet...but if you mean "bringing together" as in "meeting" then don't worry!!! It's soon!!!

***Thanks for reviewing!!! Again, please continue to do so!!! As for people who have not yet reviewed...da little buttons RIGHT down there...click! Click!!! This is my first IY/YYH crossover, so I'd really like to get some feedback!!!

~* Mediaminer *~

xXJBxXInuyashaXxJBXx: haha!! *hugz* I'm glad you're liking this story so much! Sorry for taking so long for the update!!! And thanks a bunch for reviewing!!! *hugz*

Reiya Moon: thanks for reviewing! Glad you're liking this!!

AnimeFreakNikore: Thanks a lot for reviewing!!! ^_^ I'm glad you're enjoying this fic!!

Blackkazekitsune: lol. I'm glad you like this!!! I try my best not to use storylines that's already beaten to death by fellow writers...though...*shrug*...sometime you just can't resist, you know?

Sessome: Heh, thanks a bunch!!! Glad you're liking!!!!! And a huge thanks for reviewing...supposedly, according to an informant, mm.org viewers don't like to review (why?) so DANX!!!

amanda01: Glad you and your brother (??) likes this!!! Thanks a bunch for reviewing!!!!

<b>(!)</b> Thanks to everyone who reviewed in mm.org!!! Please continue to do so!!! I'd really like getting feedback from my stories!!!!!

~* End *~

Yuki: Well, another chapter finished. Please remember to REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Hachi: YES!!! SPERE!!!! SPERE!!!! I AM THE ULTIMATE SPHERE HUNTER!!!!!!!!]

Yuki: Um...yea...*drags Hachi away from TV*

Oh, and a special hug to Gina who gave me the idea of "Shuuichi Minamino Fan Club" for a filler chap. Thanks Gina!!!! *hug*

Lots of greets,

Yukisora and (a whacked) Hachigatsu