Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Protecters ❯ Files ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
These r just some of the character files. Ill have more soon.



Spirit world files:

Name: Shadow Silver Fox
Age: 17
D.O.B.: January 9
Species: Demon
Type: 1/2 Shadow, 1/2 Silver fox
Weapons: Boomerang bone (made from dragon bones), staff, sword, bow and arrows, rose whip (sp?), and dragon, elemental, miko powers
Family: Cousin/sister, nephew, cousin, and her adopted sister
Pets: two fire cats (male and female) named flame (female) and blade (male), a wolf named twilight (female), and a young fox pup named daybreak (male)
Looks: Human form- mid-back light brown hair with blue streaks, 5' 6", ears pierced, and has eyes that change from blue to green. Demon form- mid-back silver hair with blue streaks, 5' 7", eyes that change from ice blue to black, silver dog ears with blue tips, a silver tail with a blue tip, and black wings. She also has forms for all the elements she controls.
Quotes: What's ur point. Could u say that again?? I was to busy daydreaming. Leave me alone if u wish to live. U touch me there again perv and I will make sure u will never have any kids. Don't mess with me unless u have a death wish.
_________________________________________________________

Name: Kagome Ray Higuarshi
Age: 16
D.O.B.: June 19
Species: Demon
Type: 1/2 Dog, 1/2 Silver Fox
Weapons: sword, bow and arrows, and miko powers
Family: Cousin/sister, adopted son, cousin, and her adopted sister
Pets: none as of yet
Looks: Human form- mid-back black hair with silver streaks, 5' 6", ears not pierced, and blue eyes. Demon form- silver hair with black streaks, gold eyes, silver dog ears with black tips, and a silver tail with a black tip.
Quotes: none