Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Protecters ❯ end of the first day ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
hey people. i'm back with chapter three. it'll be longer than chapter two was dont worry. well on with the story.

last time: "lets just get to class" kagome said in an annoyed voice. "fine" everyone else answered.


*class room* "hello class" the teacher said as she walked in. a girl that looked like kagome except she didnt have the streaks in her hair and looked like a slut raised her hand in the back of the class room. "yes ms. miko??" "what r we doing today ms. keade??" the slut asked "we r working with weapons today" "sweet" shadow said quietly. "well lets get started now. everyone take the weapon of ur choice" ms. keade told the class. "ms. keade?? did the weapons sent from chs (a/n i'm using my middle school's name cause i cant think of a cool one) come in yet??" shadow asked when she got up. "y yes they did. r u one of the girls that transferred from there??" ms. keade asked her. "yes i am. my name is shadow. i believe they were sending a bow, boomarang, staff, and throwing stars for me." "i have a staff and throwing stars in ur name right now" "ok thank u." "ur welcome. they said u had an additude, but from what i can tell u r very polite. here r the weapons" "thank u" shadow said as she took the weapons. 'they told her about my additude?! so thats y my first hour teacher was bitchy to me. i'm gonna burn down that school while their in it!!' shadow thought evily. (i'm gonna skip to their last class cause i'm in a writers block right now) *last class* "hey shadow" sango called. "what sango??" "y did u show off with ur bow and throwing stars in defense class???" "cause i wanted people to know not to mess with me when i have weapons" shadow answered. "but u always have a weapon or two hidin with u" sango told her "so??" *RING, RING, RING* "class dissmissed" "bout time" shadow said with a sigh. "hey shadow" sango asked "yeah. what is it??" "wanna come out with the guys and me??" "sure. i'll ask kagome for u" "thanks. see ya later." "yep. hey kag" "yes??" kagome answered "have homework??" "no y??" "then u can come with sango and me and go out with the guys" "y r u goin??" "cause i have nothin better to do. and sango said it might be good for me" "i see" "lets go u two!!" sango called "coming" *video game store* "they brought us to a video game store??" sango and kagome wondered "sweet!!" shadow said happily. "u like this place??" the guys asked startled "uh yeah. i was planing on coming here this weekend to get the new final fantisy (a/n dont own it) game" "u like that game??" yash asked "hell yeah!! i love fighting games!! i also like anime and mangas" "u do?!?!" the guys asked "uh duh. isnt that what i just said??"shadow retorted. "i've never met a girl that liked that kind of stuff before" sky said. "r u saying that it's a bad thing??" shadow asked coldly "no, no. it's just that most girls dont like that knd of stuff" "i'm not like most girls" "we have to go shadow" "how come?? whats wrong u two??" "somethings coming" kagome told her. "oh, ok then. it's about time i got to fight" shadow said happily. "call flame and lets go. we can lead it somewhere else. just dont fight it here." sango told her. "fine. FLAME!!" shadow called. a small black and silver fire cat appeared in front of shadow. "transform girl" shadow told the fire cat. flame meowed then turned into her larger form. (a/n think of kirara only this ones black and silver. not tan and black) "KIRARA!!!"sango called. kirara popped up in her large form. "lets go then" shadow said "right" the other two answered.

well thats the end of chapter three. i hope u liked it. dont forget to read and review. later.
shadow